$0.00 XYZ, DESIGN, WIKI, INK registration at Porkbun

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only .xyz is working

nothing else

•••
well I lost $1 instead in the name of verification (not returned yet) and the domain was not registered

•••
well I lost $1 instead in the name of verification (not returned yet) and the domain was not registered
Contact their support and post their answer here.

•••
I scored .xyz other day. They charged my cc but it was refunded back by the time I woke up. No paypal for free xyz

•••
I used a Debit Card, probably that's why :xf.confused: But they charged the debit card and no refund till now :xf.frown:

imgur. com/3vub3fy
imgur. com/mHckDLE

•••
I used a Debit Card, probably that's why :xf.confused: But they charged the debit card and no refund till now :xf.frown:

imgur. com/3vub3fy
imgur. com/mHckDLE

I got a free domain from Porkbun about a year ago. And for verification, a debit card was enough for me. Probably something has changed since then.
Regarding the refund. I don't know about Porkbun, but I had a similar situation with IONOS. I used a debit card which they thought was a scam. The money was returned to me only a month later.

•••
For free domains, we do a $1 USD charge to verify the card is legit. That's always cancelled and refunded immediately but it may still show as pending or a hold for 5-7 days, that's usually how banks operate with these things unfortunately. You can always ask support for a receipt showing the refund to present to your bank if it's taking longer than a week to clear.

Also I can confirm all the offers are working. If you're having issues claiming the offer support is always available to help.

•••
For me, the 1 free .xyz was even working without entering any code. The discount was calculated automatically on the invoice. Thanks.

1652306657441.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back