Dynadot

priced 1 Character Emojis, all .ws - 😮.ws

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandPlease

BrandPlease.comTop Member
Impact
Hi All,
I am an Emoji.ws fan, use several of them (not for sale) for my own branding and marketing campaigns. But of my10 ten single characters, I've not had a chance to use these 3:

💞.ws- Swirling Hearts is killer for valentines type promotion, could see a big recovery/delivery gifting campaign with it- as an example.

🦌.ws - the Deer, I have huge idea for this one from a sporting goods ad campaign, to hunting / firearms , to Pro-Nature cause. So much with it.

And.... 😮.ws - Face with Open Mouth! One of the handful of easy recognizable / brandable Emoji faces. They are all awesome, but some are very similar & can be confusing - but this one, it stands out and is easily recognized (visual + audio).

This is my opinion - & why I am still renewing all mine (including these if they are not sold). I think the marketing value (potential, when emoji names are used as a marketing tool) far exceeds the renewals or the cost of ads to create the sales buzz. Again my opinion, on these mis-understood marketing treasures

Sale price for the week is - your pick (first come) at $1088

.All 3 Domains are at Name.com:

😮.ws , $1088 (renews - 19 Oct 2020, $24.99 ) -punycode -(xn--p38h.ws)
💞.ws , $1088 (renews - 13 Jun 2020, $24.99) punycode -(xn--9r8h.ws)
🦌.ws , $1088 (renews - 18 Aug 2020, $24.99) punycode -(xn--ct9h.ws)

Payment via escrow or I would be open to trying Epik's escrow. Happy to discuss other options as well, just no PayPal.

If interested send a PM.

Hope everyone is well,
Brian

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back