Dynadot

[10 NamePros Members Only] Get Your Domains Outbounded For a Flat Fee

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domaineer1

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I will fully outbound your geo service domains (for example LosAngelesDentist.com) for a flat monthly fee. My team will take care of the whole process of finding prospects, contacting prospects, following up with prospects to even closing the deal if you'd like all while keeping you in the loop.

As you can imagine providing this service is not easy nor cheap. I currently charge $100 per domain name per month. You can expect the price to go up over time as more and more people start using my services.

[How to Order]
Send me a direct message with the subject line of "Outbound Order" with the following information in the message:
-PayPal Id
-List of 10 (or more) domains you want outbounded.

[90% Off Namepros Discount]:
For the first NamePros user who direct message me with the subject "Me! Outbound Order" and all the details listed in the last section will get the first 10 domains in their list outbounded by my team for the price of one ($100 per month) as my discount to the community :) (That's a 90% discount).

Payment will be processed through PayPal at the beginning of each month and immediately after as soon as possible after receiving your order direct message.

Remember:

-the first NamePros member only pays $10 per domain per month with minimum order of 10 domains for the first 10 domains on their list.
-Currently I am only taking the first 10 NamePros users that order my service. If you don't order in time you'll have to catch if I open this service up again at $250 per domain per month.

P.S: Direct message me if ready to order or have any questions.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how much do you aim to sell each domain for

•••
Hello @wormfood,

Thank you for your reply. You can set the price for the domain names for any price that you would like. My service helps in regards of handling the process of finding and reaching out to prospects mainly but if you would like the closing option as well we would work out together what your target price would be before we start. I will reach out to you via Direct Message so we can discuss this further.

Domaineer1
(y)

•••
As you are charging $100 for each domain, you must be able to close the sale for good $$$?

•••
Are you still offering that service ?

•••
As you are charging $100 for each domain, you must be able to close the sale for good $$$?
Hello geekjojo,

We handle rhe outbound marketing aspects. Please send me a PM so we can discuss your specific needs.

•••
•••
Sent you pm.

Stay Blessed!

•••
Hello BoomingNames.com,

Thank you, I will check for it.

You stay blessed as well, thank you :)

Domaineer1
(y)

•••
can you sell my this Geo Domai "BestinsuranceinUSA.com ? best insurance in usa .com

•••
can you sell my this Geo Domai "BestinsuranceinUSA.com ? best insurance in usa .com
Hey, I probably could of but I'm no longer offering this service.

Domaineer1
(y)

•••
Okay so who can do can u inform me

•••
•••
to really make this trustworthy wouldnt it be better to take commission... instead of just wasting $100 a month... on luck.

•••
to really make this trustworthy wouldnt it be better to take commission... instead of just wasting $100 a month... on luck.
If we were to do commission then that would be unpaid labor, and people need to be paid to do work Including me :)

You can't get a free pizza and then eat it and then pay after if you weren't sure if you would like the taste. You got to pay first for pizza. You cant even get a domain name without paying first. Same here.

No worries though, I'm not offering this anymore and will not be in this thread in the future.

Domaineer1
(y)

Last edited:
•••
Back