IT.COM

$4.99 .COM registration at Directnic

NameSilo
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
Limit 1 per new customer. The limit seems to be, as @Bean wrote below, 30 per customer.
$0.18 ICANN fee not included.

1648875249050.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you tried to register more than 1 domain? I just spoke to a rep on live chat and he said I can register up to 30 domains at that price. I've just created an account with them, have not yet registered a domain.

•••
•••
•••
Thank you for sharing. Just registered two domains $5.17 x 2

•••
I signed up, registered 2 domains, haven't done anything yet, a day later I cannot access my account, with a message saying that my account is locked !!! I'm still not believing what I saw, is this an April joke?

•••
I signed up, registered 2 domains, haven't done anything yet, a day later I cannot access my account, with a message saying that my account is locked !!! I'm still not believing what I saw, is this an April joke?
Have you contacted their support?
https://directnic.com/help

•••
Nothing to worry about, I also had my account locked after I created it, I couldn't login with a message saying I should contact support. I can't remember the reason the rep in live chat gave for this but he immediately unlocked it for me without requiring anything from me, haven't had any issue after that. If your account doesn't automatically unlock itself after some time, just go on live chat when it's available and ask one of the reps to unlock it for you. There shouldn't be any issue with the domains you've already registered.

•••
Nothing to worry about, I also had my account locked after I created it, I couldn't login with a message saying I should contact support. I can't remember the reason the rep in live chat gave for this but he immediately unlocked it for me without requiring anything from me, haven't had any issue after that. If your account doesn't automatically unlock itself after some time, just go on live chat when it's available and ask one of the reps to unlock it for you. There shouldn't be any issue with the domains you've already registered.

They asked me for my ID, and after checking their Terms it seems that they have no mention of GDPR or any other data protection, all the person said to me is: "I will deleted after I see it", I've put my trust on them and bought from them, so how can I be sure my trust is correct

•••
•••
•••
I don't think this is illegal.

look how you would be treated by their support:

ugly_conv.png

when I said that I asked for opinions on forum, here is the answer:

uglyyyy.png

Imagine you give you get welcomed this way as a new customer, and they took your money + they treat you like junk, would you give them your ID ?

believe me, when I was reading what this person said I felt choc after choc, it was a horrible experience

Last edited:
•••
look how you would be treated by their support:

Show attachment 213891

when I said that I asked for opinions on forum, here is the answer:

Show attachment 213893

Imagine you give you get welcomed this way as a new customer, and they took your money + they treat you like junk, would you give them your ID ?

believe me, when I was reading what this person said I felt choc after choc, it was a horrible experience

Edited.
End of story: https://www.namepros.com/threads/di...r-buying-my-first-domains-is-it-safe.1271044/

Last edited:
•••
yep, via chat, and the person asked for my ID ?? is that legit?

Any registrar can ask for your ID to match your credit card details specially if you are a new customer.

Theres nothing more to say or explain. End of discussion....

•••
Any registrar can ask for your ID to match your credit card details specially if you are a new customer.

Theres nothing more to say or explain. End of discussion....
Man, why these words: "nothing more to explain", "End of discussion" ???
I didn't asked you to explain me anything, or to discuss with me anything either
Are you ok?

•••
Back