Impact
https://www.namecheap.com/promos/new-business-new-year-sale/

Transfer:
1641877901767.png

Offers end 11:59 PM ET on January 17
$0.18 ICANN fee not included.
Promo code: NEWYEARTR22
Limit: 100 per customer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registration
1641900487396.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing. It is interesting though, I am from Europe and the deal is totally different. I thought i will pick up some io, ai for a bargain, but even with the huge discount is still cheaper at base price elsewhere. What am I missing? I have tried to apply code in the cart, price is still the same as below not per your screenshot. Maybe for US customers only?

1641897656925.png

•••
Thanks for sharing. It is interesting though, I am from Europe and the deal is totally different. I thought i will pick up some io, ai for a bargain, but even with the huge discount is still cheaper at base price elsewhere. What am I missing? I have tried to apply code in the cart, price is still the same as below not per your screenshot. Maybe for US customers only?

Show attachment 207799

I don't think the prices depend on the country. This screenshot was taken a few minutes after the start of their promo. This is probably a namecheap bug, they drew the wrong prices. Your screenshot has already corrected prices.

I have now updated the screenshot in the first post. If anyone is wondering what the wrong prices looked like:
1641900596337.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back