IT.COM

About domain brokerage service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bluecheese

Impact
Hello NPers,

What your opinion about domain brokerage service.

I've using this service to marketing my one word -non dot com- domain name, and i feel like the broker tried to get my domain at low price.

Is it possible for a reputable broker to buy their client domain at low price and sell it to end user at higher price?

And is it normal for the broker to undisclosed buyers identity at escrow.com even after the sales is finalized?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think a reputable broker would try to buy from you at a low price and sell it on to the customer at a higher price to the end user. A reputable broker would not do that. A disreputable broker might do that. So I think you have been hoodwinked.

•••
I don't think a reputable broker would try to buy from you at a low price and sell it on to the customer at a higher price to the end user. A reputable broker would not do that. A disreputable broker might do that. So I think you have been hoodwinked.
Agreed

@Bluecheese If they've got an end user paying the high price, they'd do their job and serve you right, as a professional brokerage. Their job is to mediate between buyer and seller, not buy low from the seller, and take all the glory (unless you're happy with that, bit schmucky). IMO

Last edited:
•••
What happened for you to agree to such an arrangement?

•••
It is easy to do as described however if you posted how many searches it was searched for and cpc price then could evaluate situation better. I have some eg net or org one words that wouldn't benefit with a broker as they want to earn for effort. Brokers want an easy xxxx not worry about hoping to sell at xxx. https://www.namepros.com/threads/brokers-requirements.1250748/

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back