IT.COM

REQ-LOGO Academic Study Trips - Winner Awarded - Closed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I'm back with yet another contest, this one is for AcademicStudyTrips.com which requires a logo.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

The company provides study trips to academic organisers in Universities, Schools etc
The company’s name is 'Academic Study Trips'
The logo will be used on websites, emails, paperwork, flyers and company documents.

Company background:

Academic Study Trips is a platform that provides a large database of unique and educational study trips which are course-related activities that serves educational purposes and occurs at a location other than the classroom or campus.

The site itself is a database of such trips and is primarily a lead generator between academics who take students on the trip and the travel management companies who book them.

Requirements:
A professional Logo, it doesn’t need to have the words academic or even study trips, and I’m completely open to suggestions on this one.

Primary Colour: #2c8d96
Secondary Colour: #82b717
Accent Colour: #fad53f

Prize Amount: $50 USD paid via PayPal
File Type: Vector/PSD files

Contest End Date: 01 April 2022

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
==========================================================
Logo design idea for Academic Study Trip, Design by #sobigraphics
==========================================================
AST-logo.png

Thanks,
Sobi.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the entry, it looks great, could you showcase different types of transport other than a plane, maybe a train or bus as they are also popular modes of transport for study trips.

•••
@mirecart I think the plane gets the travel aspect across clearly. Also, a bus or train won't look good coming through the bottom as they are not symmetrical and don't go up into the sky. This is as minimal as the logo can be while simultaneously getting the point across and looking good on all mediums.

Last edited:
•••
@mirecart I think the plane gets the travel aspect across clearly. Also, a bus or train won't look good coming through the bottom as they are not symmetrical and don't go up into the sky. This is as minimal as the logo can be while simultaneously getting the point across and looking good on all mediums.
@william Thanks for the reply, and I appreciate where you're coming from.

•••
==========================================
another design idea "A"+Study Book"+"Road"
==========================================
education-logo01.png

Thanks,
Sobi.

•••
•••
Here's a simple one in few variants:

AcademicStudyTrips-4.png

Asset 1.png

Asset 2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I would be wary of using @Softcreation's as a logo for a business. It's just (poorly cut) clipart put together. If they don't have commercial right to those icons, that could cause unnecessary problems down the line.

•••
I would be wary of using @Softcreation's as a logo for a business. It's just (poorly cut) clipart put together. If they don't have commercial right to those icons, that could cause unnecessary problems down the line.

Hi William, Thanks for the advice, and I always ask for vector files for each winning design. Theirs is just one of the designs I like, however without an updated version as per my previous post to them, I’d discount the entry altogether. There have been some great entries, and I’ll decide a winner shortly.

•••
•••
Hello friend, pl don't use harsh word..u r also designer and know how much time we spend to create logo design..Mainly this logo i had spend more than 1 hour and create this design..u will check also that this site is not allow any clip art material..each and everything i make my self..pl respect others also..u know that this site is very honest..we do not use any clip art material otherwise they ban us..so why r u talk like this..pl understand and do hard work and give respect other hard work also..pl admin reply this designer..he insult my creativity.. thanks..

Last edited:
•••
Competition winner is @william,

Thank you to everyone for entering and I look forward to posting our next contest in the coming weeks.
1648821497814.png

•••
Hello friend, pl don't use harsh word..u r also designer and know how much time we spend to create logo design..Mainly this logo i had spend more than 1 hour and create this design..u will check also that this site is not allow any clip art material..each and everything i make my self..pl respect others also..u know that this site is very honest..we do not use any clip art material otherwise they ban us..so why r u talk like this..pl understand and do hard work and give respect other hard work also..pl admin reply this designer..he insult my creativity.. thanks..
When you've done graphic design as long as I have, you can tell in a few seconds how the design was made and what matches and what doesn't. We all take elements here and there and make them in our own style. We get inspired by other logos. Just don't get carried away tracing others people stuff or putting random elements together. The best logos are the most simple ones anyway. So if you can just learn the basic elements and how to use the tools, you can make some great stuff.

•••
•••
Great contest as always, and congrats to the winner. Will join again

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back