IT.COM

question Advice on how to first develop domain to earn ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Andrea-101

Established Member
Impact
hello I have a domain that I would like to develop and put in a parking lot to earn, first question, a domain (.com) that on estibot is worth "Cost for Click $3.03" would be a good investment to put it in parking lot ? second question, what sites should I use to maximize this domain and for a sustained cost ?
thank all for the attencion!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ignore estibot.
Maybe park the domain name and see what kind of traffic you are generating. Once you have an idea, it might make sense to decide which business model to go with:

Affiliate marketing
Developing a site
Lead capture business for companies in this niche
Earning from traffic

etc.

•••
Happy to break my self imposed silence if you seriously need help mate. But your thread title " Advice on how to first develop domain to earn ? " is misleading if you are wanting to park your domain name. These are two different domain name monetisation strategies. Do you want to park or to develop? I can only offer advice about the second one. Chars.

Last edited:
•••
u have tons of.info.on np ..

begin with...

google... namepros parking

have fun it.takes many months hard work to learn parking so make sure u expect nothing b4 that..have fun

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back