IT.COM

question Affiliate program for student loan consolidation

NameSilo
Watch
Hello,

Anybody know of any student loan consolidation affiliate programs? Thanks for the info.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't know of any specific ones, but in the past, I do recall seeing plenty of loan related affiliate programs at Commission Junction. If you browse through their listings, you should be able to find something geared towards the student loan niche.

•••
Im an affiliate with edvisors.com for student loans. Edvisors pay $3.50,shitty pay man.

•••
I would think the conversions would be pretty good on these! I haven't checked it out but I also remember CJ having an advertiser listed as Federal Student Loans. I cannot vouch for them or who they represent.

•••
A Google search for "student loan consolidation affiliate" brings at least a page of direct results.

•••
Hi I am also looking for Direct loans and debt settlement affiliate though i know a lot of the business and have worked with a few of them who provides affiliates and makes weekly payment to affiliates. Please contact me .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back