IT.COM

advice Anyone knows tradenames.com? I am trying to buy a domain from them.

NameSilo
Watch

Mniscient

Established Member
Impact
Hello there

I was trying to buy a domain. I sent an offer and got accepted. Confirmation email received from domains @ tradenames . com

They instructed me to process the invoice through sedo. When I tried to checkout there, I saw no payment options available for credit cards. Only Alipay.

I have sent several emails to the email but no response at all.

I am little worried if they are any legit sellers. Also if anyone of them is here on this forum?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Their site is offline...

•••
The domain doesn't resolve to a site. Be very careful. Doesn't look like the right platform.
Maybe check with other investors who have used or have experience working with them.
Tag them on NamePros maybe?

•••
seems like it is a one man show ran by Eduard from russia

•••
I got this replay

You can proceed with purchase via secure domain brokerage service Sedo.com

Please register at sedo . com and send us login name (It is case
sensitive, can be found in Member Area of sedo account), so we could set up transaction.

PLEASE DO NOT USE MAKE AN OFFER OPTION.
That will result in additional fee you will have to add to domain name
price.

You can start transaction from your side as well, Please follow
instructions at

sedo . com / ******

Our email is: support*********
Seller's Sedo Username: d********

Is it safe to do? Never used the feature or sedo before.

•••
Is it safe to do? Never used the feature or sedo before.
Sedo is perfectly trustworthy, just don't send money outside of sedo's system. Follow sedo's instructions.

Last edited:
•••
I paid the invoice to sedo for the external domain purchase. Now they said they will contact the domain seller. What if he does not respond?

Sorry i have never purchased from SEDO and asking to know whats next.

•••
I paid the invoice to sedo for the external domain purchase. Now they said they will contact the domain seller. What if he does not respond?
They will refund you.

•••
Back