IT.COM

Anyone used intermediar.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NetworkPearl

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

Has anyone used intermediar.com escrow service before? I have a seller who wants to deal through intermediar but I have never heard about it before.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Never heard of them either, not even showing up on Google

I don't want to say they're a scam, but I'd be far more comfortable using the likes of Escrow.com or a known domain platform to facilitate the transaction (as you know). As a serious seller, they'll understand. IMO

Last edited:
•••
I used it once, it's simple to use, great support,
but yeah I prefer using others like escrow.com or Epik.
Not many results on the web, maybe when they get bigger you'll get more Google results.

•••
•••
•••
I used it once, it's simple to use, great support,
but yeah I prefer using others like escrow.com or Epik.
Not many results on the web, maybe when they get bigger you'll get more Google results.
I found them on Google but their payment takes too long.
How did it work for you can you tell that?

•••
Update:
I just got an email from Wise telling me the wire transfer from Intermediar.com has been received.

Cornelia

•••
Has anyone else used it?

•••
I found them on Google but their payment takes too long.
How did it work for you can you tell that?
I had no issues with it.

•••
They are very new, avoid it regardless what anyone tells you. Tell the seller to use Escrow.com Dan etc,

•••
I had a good experience with Intermediar.com, but the easier and faster way to get your deals done is still by using escrow.com or any other like Epik, in my opinion.
Maybe it's because I have been using them for a very long time.

•••
I had a good experience with Intermediar.com, but the easier and faster way to get your deals done is still by using escrow.com or any other like Epik, in my opinion.
Maybe it's because I have been using them for a very long time.
you should attach proof as well.

•••
•••
•••
•••
What do you mean?
I mean what I said, nobody should believe you, nobody should use escrow companies that are new, no exceptions

•••
Dear,
I talk for my self and can say used Intermediar.com several times on deals to buy or sell.
Got the domain and got the money. If there are brokers/buyers/sellers message me. I have over 10k domains so I’m investing seriously. Complete the deals on Escrow, Dan or intermediar.

•••
•••
I mean what I said, nobody should believe you, nobody should use escrow companies that are new, no exceptions
I agree with the first one, but your second standpoint doesn't make any sense. You are basically saying if you would start an escrow or whatever nobody should be using your service. Would it make sense from this perspective? Of course not.

Getting back to your first one, you are not telling us something new I am not forcing you or anyone else here to believe what I am saying. It has always been like that, whether I am speaking the truth or not. You should believe what you want to. And more important do your own research.

•••
•••
First of all I am not endorsing anything. People ask about this escrow service and I give my time to share my experience just like the same way I reply to other threads. I even mentioned I still prefer using escrow.com or others.

You are making serious false statements and your research is merely based on web results (reviews, maybe even websites using the same lay out, icons or script). Trustap.com used similar programming as escrow.com and back in the days people thought the same, but it did not stop me from using it.
You are very known on this forum to be very critical, but you are going a little to far by accusing me of something I do not do.

I checked silverbellxchange.com and it seems to be registered recently while Intermediar.com has been registered in 2003, even though I'm not sure when they started to operate. Scammers choose the first option; their domains are usually registered recently.

And speaking about Namecheap, really has nothing to do, fraud can happen from any web hosting provider and we all know NetSol used to be a place for fraud.

I may be a new member here, but it doesn't make me a newbie to domaining. I'm still active on other forums. Everybody knows there are fake escrows out there, but I am happy to say I used intermediar without any issues, it does not mean any of you will have the same experience tho'.

•••
lol at all these newly registered accounts/members who suddenly popped up endorsing intermediar lmaooo

bye

•••
I am here not to support scammers, you make me defend myself, that's what I am here for.
As a domains owner, buyer, seller, I will always defend myself against false accusations.
I am here just like anyone else trying to be involved in the domain market, having some negotiations in this community.

Now, I do not care what you say about Intermediar.co or any other escrow because it won't change me, just keep my name 'out of your fingers', because what you are trying to do is to harm me.

It's obvious when something doesn't suit you, only negativity counts.
Another thing, why would scammers buy a domain name on Dan to commit fraud. If it belonged to Dan then it should've been bought by someone.

•••
I am here not to support scammers, you make me defend myself, that's what I am here for.
As a domains owner, buyer, seller, I will always defend myself against false accusations.
I am here just like anyone else trying to be involved in the domain market, having some negotiations in this community.

Now, I do not care what you say about Intermediar.co or any other escrow because it won't change me, just keep my name 'out of your fingers', because what you are trying to do is to harm me.

It's obvious when something doesn't suit you, only negativity counts.
Another thing, why would scammers buy a domain name on Dan to commit fraud. If it belonged to Dan then it should've been bought by someone.
You are Intermediar.com only weak people here fall for scammer sob cry stories.

Go respond here too https://www.namepros.com/threads/do-not-use-intermediar-com-silverbellxchange-com.1272591/

I will keep your name out of my fingers when you keep your hands out of peoples pockets.

•••
Back