IT.COM

question Appraisal by search volume

NameSilo
Watch

moniazamla

Established Member
Impact
a domain name with 5 letter typo domain with 100k to 1M search volume in france more volume search of the orgin frensh word .are valuable ? a trafic like that give a power for this domain or no .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is the domain in question? Depends. I don't view typos as being commercially viable, unless its an acceptable / quirky error of the word. Some accidental traffic is fine, but nothing exciting, IMO. Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
When you search that typo are you auto corrected? Typo in title and another two in thread if you don't count grammar.

Last edited:
•••
What is the domain in question? Depends. I don't view typos as being commercially viable, unless its an acceptable / quirky error of the word. Some accidental traffic is fine, but nothing exciting, IMO. Welcome to NamePros
voluéme search is the same or more a litle for the orginal thats mean is very common error .

•••
When you search that typo are you auto corrected? Typo in title and another two in thread if you don't count grammar.
yes auto correct and the result all is about the orginal word google understand that is a common error

•••
voluéme search is the same or more a litle for the orginal thats mean is very common error .
4 more typos so understand you are going to find them assuming English is not your first language. Try typing into a word processor and copy and paste as it might help.

•••
Don't confuse search volume with search result as it isn't same.

•••
•••
Look at keyword "hosting" current stat at estibot.
246,000 searches per month
1,150,000,000 results

Last edited:
•••
Don't confuse search volume with search result as it isn't same.
My exact question is, does having a monthly search between 100k and one 1M on Google AdWord give this domain value even though it is a typo? What is the minimum value of a domain for a word with this size of monthly search?

•••
Look at keyword "hosting" current stat at estibot.
246,000 searches per month
1,150,000,000 results
Learn more with some of my tools.
estibot say 400 dollars

•••
Make a bet with yourself like we do with every domain and back yourself and buy it find out.

•••
Ignore dollar point see the vast gap between having a front page on search engine. Look at the odds of even getting any traffic with the keyword hosting.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, what matters most to me is the conclusion of the lesson because it is my second week in the field
Make a bet with yourself like we do with every domain and back yourself and buy it find out.

•••
Ignore dollar point see the vast gap between having a front page on search engine. Look at the odds of even getting any traffic with the keyword hosting.
where i can find it there just board searches and exact searches ?

•••
Hi

what is google keyword tool search volume with extension included?
ie: callmobile vs callmobile.com

imo...

•••
Hi

imo...
just callmobile

•••
Hi

imo...
what i want to understand is a search volum like 100K-1M for a word that not mean nothing ? if i have this word.com

•••
what i want to understand is a search volum like 100K-1M for a word that not mean nothing ? if i have this word.com
You can message me the domain and ask but $400 estibot indicates the keyword hasn't the strength you believe as is based on speculation of the generic traffic performance. I won't register it but problem is there is never time to leave a domain behind. By looking you create interest then bot or real people look at what is searched for appraise it fast and buy it all why you decide. Term is called front running.

Last edited:
•••
You can message me the domain and ask but $400 estibot indicates the keyword hasn't the strength you believe as is based on speculation of the generic traffic performance. I won't register it but problem is there is never time to leave a domain behind. By looking you create interest then bot or real people look at what is searched for appraise it fast and buy it all why you decide. Term is called front running.
yes .i m agree that the word dont have strenth . just i want to understand for example a thypo word with this search volume i can buy it for 100 dollars fast for example just because the search volum or this search not mean nothing

•••
Don't buy anything read here as much as you can until you find something you believe to be a bargain. Have an idea of end user in mind.

•••
Don't buy anything read here as much as you can until you find something you believe to be a bargain. Have an idea of end user in mind.
wich topic i need to read more ?

•••
•••
All of them. Avoid typos. They drop all the time for a reason.
thanks can you confirm for me if a word with100K-1M search volume per month than not mean that not mean nothing for this words as a domain. i wanna understand this

•••
thanks can you confirm for me if a word with100K-1M search volume per month than not mean that not mean nothing for this words as a domain. i wanna understand this
Learn to converse correctly in English before you try to become a domain name millionaire. Your life will improve as your English skills improve. Go step by step comrade.

•••
Back