IT.COM

advice Are 3 letters + 1 number domain names worth it ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mhs202002

Established Member
Impact
Hey, I am planning to buy a domain name but I wonder if a 3 letter + 1 number domain like abc1 worth it with .com extension.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Think from an end user standpoint. If you are to mix it up like that, make it desirable

ABC1 - Acceptable
CAR2 - Acceptable
SEX3 - Acceptable
HOT4 - Acceptable
RED5 - Acceptable

ZVW1 - Unacceptable
DFN2 - Unacceptable
SXB3 - Unacceptable
GHH4 - Unacceptable
LCZ5 - Unacceptable

If you had the likes of a "HOT4 DOT NET", you'd be on shaky ground...COM only for the majority of such combos. IMO

Last edited:
•••
What @jhm said above. Depends on the price you are willing to pay for your HOT domain. Don't even think of the unacceptable domains above.

•••
@jhm oh you would be surprised certain letters and numbers sell for x,xxx because CHINA ^^'

•••
@jhm oh you would be surprised certain letters and numbers sell for x,xxx because CHINA ^^'

Probably only number 8. Can you give us some examples of china names which would be hot?

•••
•••
Mmm, yeah. Asian market is unique, in that regard. Some questionable stuff does get sold

Last edited:
•••
I think may be not easy to remember.

•••
Back