Dynadot

Are you ready for RADIO NAMEPROS?!?!?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello Hello!! Welcome to Radio NamePros!

Well, there has been much interest in getting RNP back again. I had a mini meeting with a few members yesterday. I would be more than willing get this going again, but I need some very dedicated people to help out. It was so much fun doing it the first time and I have missed it myself.

The format of RNP would have to change a little and I would love to be able to go over that with all those interested in participating this time around. So post in this thread if you are interested and also let me know when is a good time for you to attend a meeting. I will do my best to schedule a time when the most people will be able to attend.

Enough Said! :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i'd love to help out :)
anything for np :xf.love:

•••
NPQ! Yes, I'm ready!! And I've started to work on my demo, which will reach you soon :)

Can't wait to see RNP back again!

•••
Great news, NPQueen!
Waiting for more details :)

•••
You know how blonde I am so no offer of help here :laugh: Just to say I did love it before and will be one of the biggest supporters :tu:

•••
I've joined fairly recently so I'm not too sure what you guys had before.

Sounds like a great idea though.

Skinny

•••
I'm still in :)

If you want to join the RNP group go to Usercp > Group membership i think and submit an application to RNP, myself or NPQ can then accept you.

I would happily do a show, edit, or whatever.
I don't want to do any management o administration work again, i really don't have the time, and i suck :p

Last edited:
•••
I would love to help out. Just need more details so I am in for now :)

•••
I'm in I think NPQueen? Or do you still want me to submit an appy like what Morphy said?

- Steve

•••
I'd like to do a minor segment as well.

-Steve

•••
applied for the group membership thing, hope to help out some how :D

•••
Oh good I am glad that there is a response!! :D I am available to do a meeting on Tuesdays or Fridays around 10:00 am PST or Monday or Thursday around 2:00 pm PST.

Please let me know which of these would work for you and then we can schedule a meeting when the most people will be able to attend.

I AM SO EXCITED!!! :D

•••
i think fridays would be good for me due to i'm up like 24hours and can work around you guys on a friday or saturday. :p

•••
I'll go through the group memberships now.

•••
Neither time works as I am working during both.

I'll catch up, though.

-Steve

•••
I can't do either...School.

•••
Do either of you have a suggestion for a different time? Maybe I can rearrange to make it work?

•••
Anytime on the weekend or anytime on the weekdays after 5:00 pm EST.

•••
your saturday here is sunday here for me so its alot harder for me if its later in the day, we all need to put some times up and then work around them. :)

•••
We can have it on the weekend too if that works better for more people. Maybe Saturday at 10:00 am PST? How does that sound?

•••
Sounds good to me. :tu:

-Steve

•••
my activity has not been great recently, however, it is on the up.. so..
i am well and truly up for RNP again! :)

+ looks like i am still a member as well

Joe

Last edited:
•••
•••
I applied to join in
I have round 18 months in all about radio´s shows and streaming process
and the most important : I luv Radio & NP =======> I luv RNP

•••
ok Well it looks like we will be having a Saturday meeting. I am not able to do it this week, so we are looking at the 26th. How does that one work for all of you?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back