IT.COM

Are you ready for RADIO NAMEPROS?!?!?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello Hello!! Welcome to Radio NamePros!

Well, there has been much interest in getting RNP back again. I had a mini meeting with a few members yesterday. I would be more than willing get this going again, but I need some very dedicated people to help out. It was so much fun doing it the first time and I have missed it myself.

The format of RNP would have to change a little and I would love to be able to go over that with all those interested in participating this time around. So post in this thread if you are interested and also let me know when is a good time for you to attend a meeting. I will do my best to schedule a time when the most people will be able to attend.

Enough Said! :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
what time zone is PST? :) i need to figure out what time that is in AEST :)

•••
PDT=Pacific Daylight Time

I forgot we had daylight savings time change :hehe: It is 7 hours behind GMT. Let me know if that helps.

•••
still have no clue :(
windows time didn't help either :(

•••
ok so Saturdays are just not going to work for me. I seem to have something on every Saturday for the next month. I can try for Sunday but the time would have to be 2:00 pm PDT.

Lemme know

•••
i'm free all this week up to sunday
that time on sunday is a bit awkward, but possible
Joe

•••
hey NPQueeeeeeeeeen!!!!! :D Do you need a DJ? I play dance, house, hardcore, techno and trance :)

•••
NPQ, sign me up =). Would love to cohost with a fellow nper. Makes it much more interesting (with dialogue and such)

•••
bouncer

There is no music.

•••
I wait for the radio :) if you need any additional help, please contact me for anything :)

•••
•••
This thread is pretty old.

I haven't heard too much as of late other than the holiday show.

It'd be nice to get some more info to help out.

-Steve

•••
Looks like I have to bump this one again...

Would be nice to get some news on this one.

Thanks

-Steve

•••
not yet because i was removed from group, but i can still access this?

•••
weblord said:

This is the public forum... :alien:

•••
oops sorry, i thought it's the forum for radio namepros group

Bill said:
This is the public forum... :alien:

•••
Update :D The Radio NamePros website will be launching on Monday. There will be a show shortly there after and of course we are working on getting things put together to be able to have some stuff for the Holiday Party.

stscac said:
This thread is pretty old.

I haven't heard too much as of late other than the holiday show.

It'd be nice to get some more info to help out.

-Steve

If you are still interested in being a host of a show, let me know. There have been some changes made to the program, but there is room for more hosts. :D

weblord said:

I sent out messages to people and those who didn't respond or let me know what they would be able to do to help with the show were removed from the group. If you are still interested, please feel free to PM me and let me know what you have to offer!! Members are always welcome to help with the show!

Sam said:
NPQ, sign me up =). Would love to cohost with a fellow nper. Makes it much more interesting (with dialogue and such)

Here is the link to the group membership page. Just request to be a member and let me know what you have to offer :D

http://www.namepros.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

•••
I'm interested in joining. I can help write it.

•••
•••
yes..im ready..im happy to here...

•••
yes im ready... to join a lot of fhappy post here :sold:

•••
is this a live streaming radio? If this is live, then its a good thing. How to join in this radio namepros? Is this free to join?

•••
*sorry to bump this up a bit*

I think the reason Radio NamePros ended up stopping was time. It takes a lot of work to do what you guys did/do. Personally I think the radio would benefit much more being turned into either a monthly or fortnightly pod cast. It would allow much better time to get great content made, plus would not be as stressful for volunteers.

0.02c

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back