IT.COM

status-done Ask A Moderator or Ask Anything Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jedaprin

Established Member
Impact
Hey i just wanted to say thank you on the forum and suggest a new Thread For better organizing content and simplicity

Why Yee have no thread that says
Ask a Moderator
Or Ask Anything

Ive noticed 80-90% of the whole forum is purely domains and the allocating areas are not as helpful as they can be
I think a direct response area be critical to improving the quality and flow of the website

Moderator's note: We inquired about additional feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Keep in mind, we do have a community help section located here: https://www.namepros.com/forums/namepros-community-help.9/

Both; members and moderators reply in that section to assist with questions that are namePros specific. That may be close to the same thing as Ask A Moderator or Ask Anything (Baring that "Anything" is namePros specific).

Is that what you meant?

•••
Hello,

Keep in mind, we do have a community help section located here: https://www.namepros.com/forums/namepros-community-help.9/

Both; members and moderators reply in that section to assist with questions that are namePros specific. That may be close to the same thing as Ask A Moderator or Ask Anything (Baring that "Anything" is namePros specific).

Is that what you meant?
That wasn’t the intend of the post. @jedaprin post focuses on being able to communicate with “mods” freely without a 3 day wait period

Correct me if I’m wrong @jedaprin

Last edited:
•••
no thread that says
Ask a Moderator
Or Ask Anything
These are both excellent ideas; it could only help to have more threads where open discussion is encouraged. Anyone could start these threads, including you.

Per your suggestion, we've started an "Ask a Moderator Anything" thread.

You may start an "Ask Anything" thread in the Ask Pros Anything or The Break Room section:

We hope that helps.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back