IT.COM

Auto Website Generator

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
No sure if this is the correct category,

I've had an idea for a auto website builder for a number of years and have wondered if this has been done?

An auto website builder that is created by adding a keyword/s

For example:

Keyword:New York

Once the keyword is added it generates content to the website by pulling content from all available social/business/gov/images feeds.

Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
etc

Cnn
Bbc
Sky

Flicr
Unsplash

Sports news

Would be pretty fantastic if this was available,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No sure if this is the correct category,

I've had an idea for a auto website builder for a number of years and have wondered if this has been done?

An auto website builder that is created by adding a keyword/s

For example:

Keyword:New York

Once the keyword is added it generates content to the website by pulling content from all available social/business/gov/images feeds.

Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
etc

Cnn
Bbc
Sky

Flicr
Unsplash

Sports news

Would be pretty fantastic if this was available,
Many of such exist. Can't recommend any.
Google is your friend. You'll see the list.

•••
i have a plugin for wordpress that scrapes everything i haven't been using it as too many things to do.I have used similar in past to build up tube sites.
"Wordpress automatic plugin" probably best plugin to have.
https://codecanyon.net
Best parts scrape all social media amazon add products with referral codes and youtube. Word spinning rewriter. Top branded SEO built in. Everything you want and some.

Last edited:
•••
This not good if you want to rank your website. This not good for SEO. This is also against Google's copyright policy.
You can create beautiful websites by using WordPress with no coding knowledge.

Gustavo Woltmann.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back