Dynadot

showcase Avatar ~ Showcase & Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KoolKat

BostonDomainerTop Member
Impact
Showcase your Avatar domains here. Also showcase terms that relate to it like skins and mods

I know a lot of you have been investing in Avatar domains so thought it deserved it's own thread. I myself am very bullish on them. I see this area exploding in the near future especially as live NFT type Avatars come to the market and there has been some good news on them lately

This week I acquired 2 premium Avatar domains in

I also handregged a few too. Happy hunting mates! Very exciting times for us all in these niches!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

.com

•••

Both dot com

•••
Toy Avatars

.com

•••
Avatars is as the core of Meta's business plan going forward. Mark Zuckerbergcan'tstop talking about them.... steps like these is where it starts.... the Avatar economic ecosystem is going to be massive. Avatar domains are poised for great success! Just my two cents.

Meta Visually Unifies Avatars Across Quest, Facebook & Instagram in Metaverse Push

"The quasi-unification of its avatar systems across Quest and Facebook is ostensibly part a wider push to position its immersive tech closer to the core of its business. It’s also hoping to build more bridges to these platforms, or so we’ve gleaned.
"

Last edited:
•••
dot coms

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
VideoGameAvatar/com

•••
•••
•••
Picked up
3dAvatarApp.com

•••
•••
•••
•••

Avatars are going to lead in the metaverse economy!​

Bob Iger Getting Into the Metaverse Business

Former Disney CEO Bob Iger (and his avatar) is entering the metaverse. Iger is investing in and joining the board of Genies, a company seeking to own the virtual avatar market.
1647299965152.png

Iger is investing in and joining the board of a company called Genies, which lets users create their own digital avatars for use in virtual worlds (you can see Iger’s avatar above). Iger joins Genies CEO and co-founder Akash Nigam, Genies co-founder Evan Rosenbaum, and venture capitalists Mary Meeker and Rick Yang on the Genies board.

Genies has become popular among stars including Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and Lil Nas X. The company also has partnerships with Universal Music Group and Warner Music Group for avatars and NFTs.

Last edited:
•••
•••
.io

Sold on Dan for $4888

:)

Thanks to @BostonDomainer for starting this thread (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back