Dynadot

AVOID NamePros user BigFudge - He is a CHEATER !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tksfrm

Established Member
Impact
I bought on SEDO domain from user @BigFudge which was for sale with BIN price.

Now he REMOVED domain with SEDO, because he was "apparently" not aware of minimal fees they apply on SEDO market.

We had also a private conversation here ad here is his FULL reply:

Yes i am aware of all that.

Ok so here is what has happened. I have locked my domain again, and have removed my entire portfolio from Sedo. They can ban me if they want to.

And since you are right i am not able to list it anywhere else than namepros

You can put in a Bid of 90 on Namepros auction, and i will sell it to you 96 hours after that last bid, giving you time to be refunded from Sedo

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got now domain, so here are some of my final thoughts:

- I still think, that seller should keep and sell domain via SEDO (excuses do not relieve responsibility)
- via this treat I found some very nice users, I could deal business every time with confidence
- different opinions shows that this treat has contributed something to this community and better domaining

I was not seeking for advertising, seller and me was asking for deletion, but apparently it is "an instructive treat" - so it will not be deleted. I was also asking for change of title - hopefully this will be done in the future.

To help the good name of seller a bit, I have to say that he got money before domain was transferred to me.
He could quit transfer domain to me, if he would not be a good guy.
Regarding this part - I can recommend him ;)

Hope this helps him for other transactions, but I wish to him doing this more seriously and with more preparation reading all TOS, etc. ...

•••
I hate that I have to do this but unfortunately I have to rekindle this thread and urge users to avoid dealing with @BigFudge.

We agreed on a BIN transaction for the domain name roody dot com, and after calling the deal off because I wasn't willing to pay in BTC or Paypal Friends & Family, he reluctantly agreed to accept a regular Paypal payment for goods and services.

He went silent after I sent the payment, and has been ignoring my and a moderator's repeat messages even though he has been online as recent as today. His account has been restricted as of today and I have submitted a Paypal claim to attempt getting my money back.

•••
I hate that I have to do this but unfortunately I have to rekindle this thread and urge users to avoid dealing with @BigFudge.

We agreed on a BIN transaction for the domain name roody dot com, and after calling the deal off because I wasn't willing to pay in BTC or Paypal Friends & Family, he reluctantly agreed to accept a regular Paypal payment for goods and services.

He went silent after I sent the payment, and has been ignoring my and a moderator's repeat messages even though he has been online as recent as today. His account has been restricted as of today and I have submitted a Paypal claim to attempt getting my money back.
Did you have to use the word "silent"? :)

•••
•••
•••

Unfortunately I had to quit dealing with most noobs because of this type of nonsense. Hopefully he gets perma-banned for scamming and you get a refund.

•••
This guy tried selling me roody.com for btc I told him no ... i just had that feeling he was going to scam me.

•••
This guy tried selling me roody.com for btc I told him no ... i just had that feeling he was going to scam me.

What does it take to get someone permanently banned? I almost sent him BTC but then I saw this thread and asked to do Paypal... hope the claim goes through now.

•••
I guess, I should consider myself as a lucky guy - at least I got my domain ... :)
Nice that my info helped a bit ...

Last edited:
•••
Turns out Mr. @BigFudge doesn’t even have the domain, as he claims in my reply via PayPal. He has offered to send a refund next Monday, but as I’ve replied via PayPal I will not wait until Monday, if the money isn’t back in my account today I will escalate to a full claim.

@Eric Lyon: this is not the first time this user has been engaging in dubious business practices, please consider a full ban in light of this thread and imadoer’s recent reply which demonstrates he’s tried to sell the same domain *he doesn’t own.*

•••
Going through who i follow. I guess i can remove @BigFudge
Nice to see some old names, like a walk down memory lane

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back