IT.COM

AVOID NamePros user BigFudge - He is a CHEATER !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tksfrm

Established Member
Impact
I bought on SEDO domain from user @BigFudge which was for sale with BIN price.

Now he REMOVED domain with SEDO, because he was "apparently" not aware of minimal fees they apply on SEDO market.

We had also a private conversation here ad here is his FULL reply:

Yes i am aware of all that.

Ok so here is what has happened. I have locked my domain again, and have removed my entire portfolio from Sedo. They can ban me if they want to.

And since you are right i am not able to list it anywhere else than namepros

You can put in a Bid of 90 on Namepros auction, and i will sell it to you 96 hours after that last bid, giving you time to be refunded from Sedo

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so many old domainers say the seller must honor the sale, instead to help to newbie with his first sale(s).

•••
so many old domainers say the seller must honor the sale, instead to help to newbie with his first sale(s).

yes i feel like people were a little harsh on me. I am a man of my word but if there is a way i can get 90 USD from a sale instead of 14, im gonna try to make that happen, especially struggling very hard financially

Kind Regards, Marcus

•••
so struggling to pay for food i was very upset at this

so..... before you found domain names, were you struggling to pay for food then?

and what about prior to paying for that business account, did that money come out of the food budget?

just curious

imo....

•••
so..... before you found domain names, were you struggling to pay for food then?

and what about prior to paying for that business account, did that money come out of the food budget?

just curious

imo....

I bought about 25 domain name in the beginning in July when i had an influx of cash, but just let them sit, and when starting to struggle real bad financially

Kind Regards, Marcus

•••
Same guy who solicited fake bids the other day in chat sorry can't feel bad for ya.

•••
Same guy who solicited fake bids the other day in chat sorry can't feel bad for ya.

yea yea didnt know that was illegal, will never do it again :) Thats a promise.

Kind Regards, Marcus

•••
Ebay has been around for a long long time and every one know that you cannot have multiple auctions from different places. Even a fifth grader knows it.

There is no excuses for your action so eat the loss and do the right thing.

•••
Thanks for that update, there is 0 tolerance for shill bidding in this industry, it's the lowest of the low act, essentially robbery by design. No sympathy for such actions.

•••
The domain is still in the portfolio of domains listed at auction on Flippa....

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for that update, there is 0 tolerance for shill bidding in this industry, it's the lowest of the low act, essentially robbery by design. No sympathy for such actions.

Yes, that was stupid of me to ask, even though i wasn't that serious saying it it's not acceptable even though I didn't know it was against the rules.

I apologize for that and it will never happen again.

Kind Regards, Marcus

•••
•••
I was not aware of that. I thought the buyer first saw the domain listed on NamePros auction, then found it for sale on Sedo.

So the buyer bought it on Sedo > seller didn't like sedo commission > then listed it on NamePros after it had already sold?

Thats how I understood it, hence my answer

I had it up for auction here and fordon that it had been up for sedd for a few months, buyer then bought it on Sedd for 90usd, and after fees what was left for me was 14 usd. Me being kind of a noob in domaining had no idé of the fees so my mistake

This kind of clarifies it, he forgot he had an auction running and it had been running for months, so to me thats no longer an auction anymore. Its probably a good idea for mods to close the auctions when there has been no activity for a few days/weeks etc to try and avoid this scenario happening

This is trying to help. Imagine if you sold a name on Sedo and this happened, would you want the buyer to follow though? It was only a small sale but what if it was a $50K sale?

Its not being harsh its just about doing whats right and being professional.

•••
This kind of clarifies it, he forgot he had an auction running and it had been running for months, so to me thats no longer an auction anymore.
You've got things in reverse. The Sedo listing has been running for months. The NP auction was up for about two days.

Last edited:
•••
You've got things in reverse. The Sedo listing has been running for months. The NP auction was up for about two days.

oh ok, he just had it listed on Sedo for months though I assume, so its really an auction, but you still need to honor it if someone buys the name

Thats why I don't put BINs on my names :xf.wink:

I guess you have to decide where you would rather get banned from? (or get negative feedback) :xf.smile:

•••
•••
oh ok, he just had it listed on Sedo for months though I assume, so its really an auction, but you still need to honor it if someone buys the name

Thats why I don't put BINs on my names :xf.wink:

I guess you have to decide where you would rather get banned from? (or get negative feedback) :xf.smile:

It was not an Auction, it was a BIN that had been up for months

And of course if the buyer would not want to settle it other way, i would of honored the sale on Sedo. But you can understand if there was i way i could get 90 USD for my 90 USD domain instead of 14 USD, i would try.

KInd Regards, Marcus

•••
BigFudge if you come up short for food next week, send me a PM with your paypal, and I will send you a few bucks.
Very nice of you, I wish there is more people like you. (y)
But if he's so short in funds and food why he is bidding on auctions

•••
Very nice of you, I wish there is more people like you. (y)
But if he's so short in funds and food why he is bidding on auctions

To make money? :o

•••
I don’t know why people are still chastizing the seller. Everything has been said. Just let it play out as it seems like the two parties have worked it out and the buyer wanted the domain enough to come up with an alternate solution.

•••
It was not an Auction, it was a BIN that had been up for months

Yeah, whether its a BIN or auction, if it sells, you must go through with the sale

Hope it all works out anyway

•••
I don’t know why people are still chastizing the seller. Everything has been said. Just let it play out as it seems like the two parties have worked it out and the buyer wanted the domain enough to come up with an alternate solution.

I am not chastizing seller. No one is perfect and most of people including me make mistakes now and then. After much of struggling he did right thing and that is what counts. From my heart I wish him best in his life and bussines. But its not right to recieve empathy from people on account to be poor and short on food and at same time bidding on auction with money you supposedly don't have.

•••
This is trying to help. Imagine if you sold a name on Sedo and this happened, would you want the buyer to follow though? It was only a small sale but what if it was a $50K sale?

Its not being harsh its just about doing whats right and being professional.

it was jus 90$ and he must pay 60$ comissions.
he is newbie and may waste last money to reg domains.
maybe for you who buy on NP for xx and sell for xxxx is more important honor the sale, but i think you honor sales only when you win from this "honor".

•••
I am not chastizing seller. No one is perfect and most of people including me make mistakes now and then. After much of struggling he did right thing and that is what counts. From my heart I wish him best in his life and bussines. But its not right to recieve empathy from people on account to be poor and short on food and at same time bidding on auction with money you supposedly don't have.
I have to agree, I had no idea this person is saying they have no money for food, but are still bidding on auctions, they did reach out to me via PM, and offer their paypal, I will not be funding them, as this person is just turning out to be a BigFraud.

If it comes to eating, or not, you would not be bidding on domain auctions, sorry, but I don't think domaining is for you. To be honest I would say 99.9% of domainers, and people on this forum are people you can do handshake deals with. Every so often the .1% come, thinking there is quick money here, I can assure you there is not. You are going to have to spend hundreds, if not thousands before you see any likelyhood of a return.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/summerbeachhome-com.1043760/#post-6388326

Last edited:
•••
he is newbie and may waste last money to reg domains.
maybe for you who buy on NP for xx and sell for xxxx is more important honor the sale, but i think you honor sales only when you win from this "honor".

Remind me never to do business with you if thats the way you operate. You really think people need to honor a deal only if its a xxx or x,xxx sale, but if its only $90, then its ok to not pay up. Maybe the buyer of the name really wanted the name for his business, did you think of it from that point of view. Maybe the buyer is in a worse financial state than the seller and that was his last $90 he just spent. If its $5 or $50,000, you make a deal, you stick to it and follow through with it.

Always read your terms and conditions when listing a name anywhere, this is common sense.

You wont last long in this business with those ethics.

Good luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back