IT.COM

AVOID NamePros user BigFudge - He is a CHEATER !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tksfrm

Established Member
Impact
I bought on SEDO domain from user @BigFudge which was for sale with BIN price.

Now he REMOVED domain with SEDO, because he was "apparently" not aware of minimal fees they apply on SEDO market.

We had also a private conversation here ad here is his FULL reply:

Yes i am aware of all that.

Ok so here is what has happened. I have locked my domain again, and have removed my entire portfolio from Sedo. They can ban me if they want to.

And since you are right i am not able to list it anywhere else than namepros

You can put in a Bid of 90 on Namepros auction, and i will sell it to you 96 hours after that last bid, giving you time to be refunded from Sedo

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hes a noob, just paypal him the $90 you agreed to pay, and I'm sure he'll transfer you the name.

•••
I have to agree, I had no idea this person is saying they have no money for food, but are still bidding on auctions, they did reach out to me via PM, and offer their paypal, I will not be funding them, as this person is just turning out to be a BigFraud.

If it comes to eating, or not, you would not be bidding on domain auctions, sorry, but I don't think domaining is for you. To be honest I would say 99.9% of domainers, and people on this forum are people you can do handshake deals with. Every so often the .1% come, thinking there is quick money here, I can assure you there is not. You are going to have to spend hundreds, if not thousands before you see any likelyhood of a return.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/summerbeachhome-com.1043760/#post-6388326

Yeah, I didn't realize this either. Very bad form... Bad enough to come on a public forum and spill personal problems as an excuse for not honoring a deal. But to claim to be broke while still spending money on the same forum? Very disappointing. This young man has some growing up to do.

•••
gilescoley
pure nonsense. he just offered to buy it on NP to avoid comissions, he didnt deny to buyer the deal.
there is no any "honor the sale".
he is newbie and had no idea about rules.
respect who came the same business as you and has less experience.
all you just happy to catch newbie on mistake and buy his good domain for a few bucks, and this is where you must respect if you see somebody is selling without know the right price...
all you buy from newbies for a few bucks domains that sell later for xxxx and dont think in honor the deal, but when some newbie makes mistake you remembered about honor codex

•••
•••
pure nonsense. he just offered to buy it on NP to avoid comissions, he didnt deny to buyer the deal.
there is no any "honor the sale".
he is newbie and had no idea about rules.
respect who came the same business as you and has less experience.
all you just happy to catch newbie on mistake and buy his good domain for a few bucks, and this is where you must respect if you see somebody is selling without know the right price...
all you buy from newbies for a few bucks domains that sell later for xxxx and dont think in honor the deal, but when some newbie makes mistake you remembered about honor codex

Thats rubbish and you know it, you can tell by his reactions he knew he should have completed the transactions, thats why he offered to pay another way, to avoid the fees. If you want to do business, whether you are a newbie or not, everyone knows the difference between right and wrong and that if you commit to buying something, you follow though with it. Its like going into a shop and buying insurance or a house or whatever, once you sign the paperwork, the deal is done and you are locked in. The same applies for anything and any marketplace, if you cant honor a deal you have made, then you shouldn't be doing business at all.

I made mistakes in the beginning, but I always followed through, and I know a lot of domainers here have done the same

Stop making excuses for people

•••
Thats rubbish and you know it, you can tell by his reactions he knew he should have completed the transactions, thats why he offered to pay another way, to avoid the fees. If you want to do business, whether you are a newbie or not, everyone knows the difference between right and wrong and that if you commit to buying something, you follow though with it. Its like going into a shop and buying insurance or a house or whatever, once you sign the paperwork, the deal is done and you are locked in. The same applies for anything and any marketplace, if you cant honor a deal you have made, then you shouldn't be doing business at all.
I made mistakes in the beginning, but I always followed through, and I know a lot of domainers here have done the same
Stop making excuses for people
Rubbish is all you write here.
He just wanted to avoid fees, not scam.
He sold his first or one of first domains for 90 and had to pay 60 comissions.
It is not easy especially for newbie find a good sellable domain and he found it but had to sell for so low price that he just offered to the buyer avoid him pay so high fee.
You must respect the person and not your imagine "domainer honor codex", it was no the case when somebody just asked to use another payment method for pay xxxx, he also appeared here for sure he was not a scammer.
I remember 5 years ago I bought 50 ram stick for computer for sell them on ebay, it was one of my first sales on ebay, and I just confused between shipping cost and item cost and didnt desactivate the option to take items locally without shipping. I still was editting my post when suddenly I got email all my items were sold... One son of bitch "bought" them all for 60 cents and was going to take all them from me withput shipping. I answered him inmediatly explaining it was mistake, he called me back insulting and promising vote me as scammer. I aseked ebay help me and got zero help. So I just ignored his order and refund money a few times, but he was paying and paying and funally I called also to paypal asking them stop this payments. That idiot voted me as scammer. My first vote as seller was scammer...
So, what I must to sell to that idiot all my 50 items I bought with my last money?

Last edited:
•••
I bought on SEDO domain from user @BigFudge which was for sale with BIN price.

wow you really know how to promote yourself
and you do know how to

"aus einer Mücke einen Elefanten machen"
( make a mountain out of a molehill )

I think you have at least choosen the right avatar

$90 USD name and so much hate???????

I better won't deal with you
please remember me if I should ever try to

Last edited:
•••
So, what I must to sell to that idiot all my 50 items I bought with my last money?

Usually, if you invest in something, you make sure you invest with money you are prepared to lose, try to never ever invest money you depend on (for example food money).

If you really want/have to "gamble" with your food money, do your homework diligently before so that you minimize the risk of loosing it.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
•••

probably the buyer was not the idiot

•••
Rubbish is all you write here.

If you honestly think that, how about posting the scenario on the forum, maybe under the legal section and lets what people think? :xf.wink:

He just wanted to avoid fees, not scam.

Exactly, and thats what gives domainers a bad name, committing to a sale and then backing out, lets see whose reputation gets tarnished by all this, I think you know the answer to that. Read what the fees are before listing names and certainly before making a sale or buying something. These T&Cs are designed to protect the buyers and sellers that use the platform.

I aseked ebay help me and got zero help. So I just ignored his order and refund money a few times, but he was paying and paying and funally I called also to paypal asking them stop this payments. That idiot voted me as scammer. My first vote as seller was scammer...

Thats probably because you didn't read the terms and conditions, check this stuff before you list names or buy products, and thats on any selling platform, they are there for a reason and are designed to make it clear what a sale means, the commission, fees, shipping cost etc etc, its really not hard to read that stuff and know how the platform works. Do you really think Sedo, Godaddy, Ebay have the time or manpower to investigate every transaction dispute because buyers and sellers got confused or didn't read a document. If they did, I can assure you they wouldn't have any time to do anything else.

Dont spend money you can't afford to do without, unless its for critical bills, food etc

Last edited:
•••
Thats probably because you didn't read the terms and conditions, check this stuff before you list names or buy products, and thats on any selling platform, they are there for a reason and are designed to make it clear what a sale means, the commission, fees, shipping cost etc etc, its really not hard to read that stuff and know how the platform works. Do you really think Sedo, Godaddy, Ebay have the time or manpower to investigate every transaction dispute because buyers and sellers got confused or didn't read a document. If they did, I can assure you they wouldn't have any time to do anything else.
I am sure if one day you will get in hospital urgency and all medics will read with great attention terms and conditions of your insurance, call to lawyer and re- read all in front of him again, ignoring you, you wouldn be so happy and a great fan of "terms and conditions"...

•••
If you really want/have to "gamble" with your food money, do your homework diligently before so that you minimize the risk of loosing it.
I didnt plan to invest and lose, I checked before prices and I knew I would double them, and I did double them.

•••
I am sure if one day you will get in hospital urgency, all medics will read with great attention terms and conditions of your insurance, call to lawyer and re- read all in front of him again, ignoring you, you wouldn be so happy and a great fan of "terms and conditions"...

Thats why you read that when you take out the insurance so you know what you are covered for...

I cant believe you are debating this, its something so ridiculous, this is stuff people do on a weekly basis around the world, when signing up for a bank account, mortgage, rental property, home insurance, health insurance, car insurance, gym membership, credit cards as well as any online account like twitter, facebook, instagram, LinkedIn, Ebay, amazon, namepros, Sedo, Godaddy, Afternic, Flippa etc

•••
Thats why you read that when you take out the insurance so you know what you are covered for...

I cant believe you are debating this, its something so ridiculous, this is stuff people do on a weekly basis around the world, when signing up for a bank account, mortgage, rental property, home insurance, health insurance, car insurance, gym membership, credit cards as well as any online account like twitter, facebook, instagram, LinkedIn, Ebay, amazon, namepros, Sedo, Godaddy, Afternic, Flippa etc
you are a machine or lawyer, not a human...

•••
you are a machine or lawyer, not a human...

You don't need to be lawyer or machine to figure this one out :xf.wink:

•••
•••
Thank you, also calling me a noob, I will allow it :)

You are not a noob, just try not to do it again, even though you have nothing to lose, reputation does go long way in this business.

Are you dumb too ;) This is "only" forum - SEDO is legal marketplace. And I always buy via SEDO, no Paypal... have you not seen "fake" sales, etc.

SEDO is safe place - and it was fix price. It is a responsibility of owner to remove domain on other places.
Could be somebody else - not me - so you missed the point ...

First of all, IT IS VERY NORMAL , that people list their names on sedo and sometimes they are not aware of the prices or forget to change the prices, and even though you buy it now, the seller can however can sub,it a ticket to sedo that this was mistake so no foul play per say.

Have it happened to me for $ 12,000 domain, i agreed and seller simply submitted ticket snd deal was cancelled.

Also @tksfrm , you will get refund from sedo so you are going to be just fine. And also legal action for $100 bucks - thats the most childish thing i have heard, do you know how much retainer costs for the legal advise thousands to swveral thousands - do you think sedo or anyone who will waste their time on something that is a silly mistake to begin with. I will say suck it up and try to work with peoplr when the big fudge is giving you opportunity to buy it here why not work it out if you really want the domain instead of making a useless post.

Also if you hold sedo above namepros forum, you definately have alot to learn.

@BigFudge : all the best.

Last edited:
•••
I mean you have no emotions, just calculations..

Seriously?? This is normal business practice anywhere in the world, nothing to do with emotion.

•••
So how did this end?

It ended great! Buyer has recieved the domain and Im waiting for payment from escrow. Com

And for those sayin that its bullshit that i dont have money to buy food but are still bidding 2-7 usd on auctions

Im literally taking small loans to bid on domains i am certain i can flip for a profit

/Kind Regards, Marcus

•••
Seriously?? This is normal business practice anywhere in the world, nothing to do with emotion.
so, the guy also makes business, let him earn
I try to avoid people like you, for you the business in on the 1st place and just then people

•••
so, the guy also makes business, let him earn
I try to avoid people like you, for you the business in on the 1st place and just then people

Yeah, and after this thread with you showing your business ethics, I think people might be avoiding you as well when it comes to domain sales

You don't learn by being dishonest, he made a mistake like we all do, just follow through with the sale and lose the $50 or whatever it was, thats the best way to learn and keep your reputation in tact at the same time.

•••
It must be a 'slow news' week on here if this thread is still going strong! As far as I see he sorted it and the buyer is getting his domain. Someone should close this thread to new comments.

•••
I've had 2 experiences dealing with this guy.

The first has been terrible and all over a $2 purchase he made via a domain auction I listed. It's sort of comical at how he handles things and the sly excuses he tries to pass off. He hasn't paid per the terms. Deadbeat.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/summerbeachhome-com.1043760/#post-6392212

The second experience: he also had an auction going. I looked in because the domain had the potential for development. Unfortunately for me, I had calculated that the Auction should've been over per his terms of the listing, since it was a few hours past the 96hour last bid rule...when I tried to confirm, I was informed that I could still bid over the next few hours or else (otherwise) the last bidder then, in fact, will be the winner. https://www.namepros.com/threads/bestlivegirls-com-sell-this-for-big.1045102/#post-6395357

If we're bound by the terms of Namepros to follow their rules, then how is it that this guy so carelessly ignores them, and does his own thing... in his mind justifying his right to do so and then handing everyone a pile of excuses, without dignity, about his bills, how he can't eat blah blah blah...all the while bidding on domain names, I call bullshit.

For those gullible enough to buy into his nonsense, we're all allowed our opinions, and after you've read this thread drop me a line....I have a bridge to sell you.

Personally, I find this clown to be slick and operating without a moral compass. It's comical at how the scheming mind of a potential sociopath works. In this case, he doesn't operate with a moral compass on what is right or wrong in this medium. He simply doesn't care as long as the gains are purely for himself and his intentions.

All the PCers can jump up and proclaim that as a noobie he just doesn't know, while the rest of us can proclaim what it is, it is.... comical, yet terrible, in the way he handles his business. To both buy and sell without regard for rules of this forum, or the ethical value of dealing with people and building his business/domainer reputation, he's clearly shown how he operates and who he is.

Everyone on Namepros who is buying or selling would be wise to avoid people like this guy.

•••
I've had 2 experiences dealing with this guy.

The first has been terrible and all over a $2 purchase he made via a domain auction I listed. It's sort of comical at how he handles things and the sly excuses he tries to pass off. He hasn't paid per the terms. Deadbeat.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/summerbeachhome-com.1043760/#post-6392212

The second experience: he also had an auction going. I looked in because the domain had the potential for development. Unfortunately for me, I had calculated that the Auction should've been over per his terms of the listing, since it was a few hours past the 96hour last bid rule...when I tried to confirm, I was informed that I could still bid over the next few hours or else (otherwise) the last bidder then, in fact, will be the winner. https://www.namepros.com/threads/bestlivegirls-com-sell-this-for-big.1045102/#post-6395357

If we're bound by the terms of Namepros to follow their rules, then how is it that this guy so carelessly ignores them, and does his own thing... in his mind justifying his right to do so and then handing everyone a pile of excuses, without dignity, about his bills, how he can't eat blah blah blah...all the while bidding on domain names, I call bullsh*t.

For those gullible enough to buy into his nonsense, we're all allowed our opinions, and after you've read this thread drop me a line....I have a bridge to sell you.

Personally, I find this clown to be slick and operating without a moral compass. It's comical at how the scheming mind of a potential sociopath works. In this case, he doesn't operate with a moral compass on what is right or wrong in this medium. He simply doesn't care as long as the gains are purely for himself and his intentions.

All the PCers can jump up and proclaim that as a noobie he just doesn't know, while the rest of us can proclaim what it is, it is.... comical, yet terrible, in the way he handles his business. To both buy and sell without regard for rules of this forum, or the ethical value of dealing with people and building his business/domainer reputation, he's clearly shown how he operates and who he is.

Everyone on Namepros who is buying or selling would be wise to avoid people like this guy.

Jesus christ man, Ok so it had gone like 98 hours, so my math was a little off...

And i though i was doing you a favor by letting you keep your Domain instead of selling it for 2 bucks..

/Kind Regards, Marcus

•••
This hasn't gotten enough attention in this thread:

@tksfrm, you're a douche bag that knowingly orchestrated this problem.

Do not misunderstand: my disdain for tksfrm's act does not vindicate or pardon anyone else's.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back