Dynadot

Best Hosting at Cheap Price

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gustavo-Woltmann

Restricted (50-70%)
Impact
If you are planning to start your business online or you want to create any type of website, then you need pretty good hosting for your site because your whole site depends upon this.
I am sharing some suggestions with you of my recommended hosting companies depending upon website speed, the best uptime, and reasonable price:

I have considered these 5 options:
  1. SiteGround
  2. NameHero
  3. A2Hosting
  4. Hostinger
  5. DreamHost
You can share your suggestions below to the hosting service you like.
Gustavo Woltmann.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll suggest you to add namecheap in this list. Using them since 3 years. Never had issue with them. Support is awesome and price is competitive.

•••
I'll suggest you to add namecheap in this list. Using them since 3 years. Never had issue with them. Support is awesome and price is competitive.
It is true that Namecheap is cheap but they are not if you want to grow your website. If your website traffic is over 10,000, then your website will not respond to such traffic and goes down.
It is not good if your website is global. It is fast for USA users only.

•••
Hey,

You have sorted the right web hosting providers, I just need to suggest one more hosting provider, eUKhost. It is the most reliable and secure web hosting provider. They have all kind of hosting solutions for all types of hosting requirements. For more details, visit their website and initiate a live chat

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back