IT.COM

question Best way to liquidate 20 domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jane_Doe

Impact
Hello, newbie here. My partner and I have about 20 domains to liquidate from a business we shut down. I don't want to hold out years for the best price and would like to sell most of them within a month or so for whatever the best price I can get in that time frame. They are registered at Godaddy and I have a Sedo account, where I bought some of them but I've never been a seller before. I'm a bit overwhelmed at all the different sites and ways to list. Godaddy appraisals say they are worth around $12K total. Any advice would be appreciated on where to even start.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well you can start by simply writing out the names here.

Interested folks will send you offers via inbox.

Better still, you could create a new thread, list the names, & indicate the prices you want for each or all.

Goodluck

•••
Some options:
- Post them at 1$ each auction here on NP (you will see bidding if they are good).
- BIN them low at GoDaddy
- Sav auction starting at 1$

And, note that GoDaddy valuations is not close to a reality nor a science when it comes to domain valuations.

•••
If price isn’t an issue sell here. If these are valuable sell on Afternic or DAN with a bin.

GoDaddy valuations don’t mean much either way. Good Luck.

•••
Thank you for the replies.

•••
In terms of valuations, there are various sites that can give a different perspective. Estibot.com and NameWorth.com can provide some perspective.
Namepros does have free domain appraisal here as well. Google does apparently record NamePros content though. Concerns have been raised about potential negatively impact on some sales. A quick free appraisal doesn't go into the depth that the more professional ones do, but can provide some useful general insights.

•••
Back