Dynadot

bitcointalk.org review

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jhm

Top Member
Impact
Its the forum that started it all, bitcointalk.org

What do people make of it today? As a community (I'm a member at Altcoins Talks)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's one of the most known crypto forums, probably the number 1.
Sorry I don't get what you mean, my poor English :)
Do you mean you are the owner of bitcointalk and want to hear reviews of your users from NP forums?

•••
It's one of the most known crypto forums, probably the number 1.
Sorry I don't get what you mean, my poor English :)
Do you mean you are the owner of bitcointalk and want to hear reviews of your users from NP forums?
Nah, not the owner. The guy who started off Bitcoin Talk was Satoshi Nakamoto, don't know who actually owns it now. Was just meaning what that community is like now, for those that are in it. I hang in the Alt community

•••
Nah, not the owner. The guy who started off Bitcoin Talk was Satoshi Nakamoto, don't know who actually owns it now. Was just meaning what that community is like now, for those that are in it. I hang in the Alt community

I was a member, probably still a member but I lost credentials (password, username, email, etc) . It's a good forum in fact from crypto perspective. For me, it's still a perfect forum that I sometimes visit for being informed on crypto related news. If you mean for making profit, making business deals, yes, it's likely the best place.

•••
I think it is likely more active than NP forums. For instance, if you want to buy or sell crypto related domains I am almost 95% sure, bitcointalk forum would be a better place than NP forum.

As to altcoins, I can not comment on it. Because altcoins are very broad concept which include altcoins to BTC exchanges, and many other things.

Last edited:
•••
I'm a legendary member, and a merit source in the forum. It is still a great source of information and help for serious members and crypto newbies. The signature bounty campaigns led to a lot of spammy low quality posts, but good moderation has cleaned out a lot of that. The political and general boards still have quite a few low quality trghreads ( imho ), but the tech and help boards are great resources for anyone involved or interested in Bitcoin.

•••
Back