auctions BitcoinWisdom.com expires and closes over $100K

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

A few days ago Onsale.com closed at $77,500 on GoDaddy auctions. Another big close today, BitcoinWisdom.com closed at $106,005. According to CryptoLinks.com, BitcoinWisdom was an advanced type of crypto trade tool where basic information about cryptocurrencies for the day were posted. There were different options on the homepage which include information about sites, crypto pair, […]
Continue Reading

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't wait for Godaddy to adjust the appraisal for this particular domain. The current selling price of $106,500 is known to Godaddy*, so the appraisal should be adjusted immediately. Unless Godaddy still genuinely thinks the domain is worth less and the buyer has overpaid. We will continue to monitor this situation closely :tightlyclosedeyes:

*Edit: not completely sure, did the domain sell through Godaddy?

1653253471542.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
I can't wait for Godaddy to adjust the appraisal for this particular domain. The current selling price of $106,500 is known to Godaddy*, so the appraisal should be adjusted immediately. Unless Godaddy still genuinely thinks the domain is worth less and the buyer has overpaid. We will continue to monitor this situation closely :tightlyclosedeyes:

*Edit: not completely sure, did the domain sell through Godaddy?

Show attachment 216453
That's a rough appraisal, nothing more.

•••
That's a rough appraisal, nothing more.
Indeed, it always is.

Let's be clear. I don't take any automated appraisal seriously, but since Godaddy now has the exact sales data for this particular domain (it was indeed sold through Godaddy), I'd expect them to use the most current data to show in the appraisal for this domain (a ">$25K domain"). After all, in the appraisal details, they also show a list of "comparable domains sold" with their sales prices.

Last edited:
•••
I use to sell on Onsale.com back when it was an auction site in the 90's - I had a nice little side biz going there. They sold out to Yahoo auctions and cost me a lot of money when the switch happened, it was a mess. Had to move back to eBay where the money just wasn't as good.
Great domain name regardless of history. I don't really get the bitcoinwisdom.com sale, but maybe a traffic and revenue play.

•••
I don't really get the bitcoinwisdom.com sale, but maybe a traffic and revenue play.
Nothing ever seems to make sense when it comes to crypto imho

•••
Congratulations to the seller. Good luck to the buyer.

•••
The winning bidder just sold the screenshot of his winning big as an NFT for 4.9 million dollars. He said he will use the proceeds to buy .top domains.

I am kidding, need to add this in these crazy times

•••
The winning bidder just sold the screenshot of his winning big as an NFT for 4.9 million dollars. He said he will use the proceeds to buy .top domains.

I read that and I almost believed it 😂. That's how low the bar needs to be for me to believe something now, all cause of the ridiculousness of xyz, crypto.

•••
why thank u sir
.. this is why a day or so ago my eye glanced a basically shite name btc,wisdom,com sell for over 1k.. now I get it. that be said this one here nowhere near warrants the price.

Last edited:
•••
Nothing ever seems to make sense when it comes to crypto imho

not even Luna coin ???? or how about bitconnect.... or auscoin...bahhahahahahahhahahahhaha

•••

It was great you added the last line I almost believed this shit😀

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back