BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
solved

Last edited:
•••
Are you aware your sales landing pages (even when solely listed without ads) do not load when Brave browser is used or when an ad blocker is installed? I recently learned Afternic's BIN lander doesn't have this issue so it is possible to fix. I understand the parking pages won't load in the same circumstances, but it would seem to me a fix for sales lander only pages would be worthy. Please let me know if your team can enable a fix.
Thank you

Has this been fixed?

Last edited:
•••
Has this been fixed?

At the moment it does appear to be working (although I don't trust that it is "fixed" as Tony at Bodis told me they can't fix it). Probably comes and goes

•••
At the moment it does appear to be working (although I don't trust that it is "fixed" as Tony at Bodis told me they can't fix it). Probably comes and goes
Thanks for the update.

It's been a while since I've used them. This week, I decided to give them a try again. So far, I'm pleased with how well the landers perform.

Also, at least the clicks are paying more than a few cents at the moment. Most had been down to 1 to 2 cents about a year ago. So, perhaps there is some overall improvement thanks to their upgrades.

Last edited:
•••
They (Bodis) will block your account on payment day

•••
They (Bodis) will block your account on payment day
Hopefully not. They were always fair and reliable previously, and even had a small amount of parking revene left in my account that I hadn't realized.

Admittedly, right now it's simply a trial run to see if epc and overall revenue have improved.

•••
Which parking company do you find it as the highest average $$ in terms of epc?

And equally or even more important, which one pays honestly and monthly?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back