BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unfortunately we are still facing some unforeseen delays with regards to the processing of BTC payments right now. However, this situation is expected to be resolved by Monday at the very latest.

We are very sorry for this inconvenience. Those affected should be receiving an update shortly.

Thanks.
Why don't you guys predominately use a network like Ripple? Or a stablecoin like Tether. People lose a good chunk of value on the Bitcoin network. Fees are awful, same with transaction times

Last edited:
•••
Why don't you guys predominately use a network like Ripple? Or a stablecoin like Tether. People lose a good chunk of value on the Bitcoin network. Fees are awful, same with transaction times
They are using CB so Ripple is not an option. I would suggest Stellar with 0.1 percent fees.

•••
They are using CB so Ripple is not an option. I would suggest Stellar with 0.1 percent fees.
Anything decent other than Bitcoin would be a plus (Like Stellar too, agreed)

•••
Anything decent other than Bitcoin would be a plus (Like Stellar too, agreed)
Agreed, they would save a lot on fees and the users can later exchange to preferred crypto of their choice.

•••
I started using Bodis a little over a year ago and payments were processed on the 7th over the course of the day, then payments were sent at the end of the 7th, then on the 8th and now this. Very frustrating to say the least.

•••
I started using Bodis a little over a year ago and payments were processed on the 7th over the course of the day, then payments were sent at the end of the 7th, then on the 8th and now this. Very frustrating to say the least.
You are right, but also dont forget that they are the ONLY parking company which process the payments also over the weekends.

Last edited:
•••
BTC payments are out, just received mine 1 hour ago.

•••
Any news Troy? Let us know please when you are close to the solution.
Hello @decades80,

We successfully disbursed these outstanding payments within the past hour, so you should be receiving it very soon.

Again, we do apologize for this unexpected delay and we thank you for your patience.

•••
We are in the process of expanding the Bodis payment system to support additional payout options such as stablecoins.

This update will ensure that crypto payouts are more streamlined and will hopefully mitigate these prolonged delays moving forward.

Thank you.

•••
•••
Sales Settings > Sale status: URL > missing option "Sale Lander Only".

•••
Sales Settings > Sale status: URL > missing option "Sale Lander Only".
Hello @timestamp,

We decided to omit this option some time ago, as it was being abused for malicious purposes, e.g. malicious URL redirecting.

Thank you.

•••
Could you add URL to the Inquiry form?
So it would be a link to external marketplace with BIN option + make an offer.

Could you also add namecheap to External Marketplace?
https://www.namecheap.com/market/buynow/somedomainhere.com/

•••
Could you add URL to the Inquiry form?
So it would be a link to external marketplace with BIN option + make an offer.

Could you also add namecheap to External Marketplace?
https://www.namecheap.com/market/buynow/somedomainhere.com/
Hello @timestamp,

We will be implementing some new sales features later on this year. Dual sale options will be considered, along with expanded external market options.

Thank you for your suggestions.

•••
Are they still requiring sms verification? Last time I initiated to sign up they required sms verification.

•••
Are they still requiring sms verification? Last time I initiated to sign up they required sms verification.
Hello @poweredbyme,

SMS verification is no longer required when registering a Bodis account.

Thanks.

•••
And here we ago... again :(

Did anyone get paid yesterday? I did not.

•••
And here we ago... again :(

Did anyone get paid yesterday? I did not.
Hello @SuperPorky,

We've just transitioned to a new BTC payment processor and we're currently waiting for some additional funds to clear due to an elevated demand for BTC. We will be processing the outstanding BTC payments within the next few hours.

We are very sorry for this unintended delay. However, you shouldn't experience any further delays moving forward.

Thank you for your patience.

•••
They usually pay like clockwork, but haven't received payment yet this month. Usually comes by Paypal on the 7th or 8th?

Anyone else waiting on payment?

•••
They usually pay like clockwork, but haven't received payment yet this month. Usually comes by Paypal on the 7th or 8th?

Anyone else waiting on payment?
Hello @inforg,

If you haven't received your July 7 payment yet, please contact support ([email protected]) so that we can take a closer look at your account status.

Thank you.

•••
How the frick do I log out?

Recent changes to your UI seem to be a couple steps back.

Last edited:
•••
How the frick do I log out?

Recent changes to your UI seem to be a couple steps back.
Hello @forge,

To logout, please click the 'Power Off' icon located to the top right of the screen.

Thank you.

•••
Hello @forge,

To logout, please click the 'Power Off' icon located to the top right of the screen.

Thank you.

Not sure what's happened. I've logged in/out for months w no problems.

Since logging in with a security code, the power off icon has disappeared and there's no way to log out.

Last edited:
•••
Not sure what's happened. I've logged in/out for months w no problems.

Since logging in with a security code, the power off icon has disappeared and there's no way to log out.
Hello @forge,

I've just sent you a direct message requesting further details.

Thank you.

•••
what is happening @ bodis ? Last 10 years I could always login with no issues. Today it is asking for some sort of email verification code after entering correct username/password. The code never arrives. Other emails from bodis, such as Earnings Reports, are all delivered with no issues...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back