IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@DN Fuel ,
did you try to contact support?

•••
•••
•••
This message keeps popping when I try to verify my phone number:

Any help?

Show attachment 227601

@Name Trader @Hypersot

Support response:

"You are correct, the phone number is not verified. Apologies for the confusion. We use a 3rd party service for phone number validation, and we have no control over this process. We would recommend trying to verify your phone number again in a few days."

•••
I would go back to them. Explain the situation is not resolved. Ask if anyone else from your country is having the same problem.

Last edited:
•••
Suggest they change their phone number verification service to one that works?

•••
Out of curiosity, can anyone DM or share tips on a more direct way to contact BB for basic seller inquiries?

Thanks!

(After waiting considerable time still no response on multiple confirmed support tickets to the info/@/BB... email.)

•••
Out of curiosity, can anyone DM or share tips on a more direct way to contact BB for basic seller inquiries?

Thanks!

(After waiting considerable time still no response on multiple confirmed support tickets to the info/@/BB... email.)
Try [email protected]

•••
•••
This message keeps popping when I try to verify my phone number:

Any help?

Show attachment 227601
I just signed up for brandbucket last week and received this same message. I tried a bunch of things as well but kept getting this message, so figured it was some type of website glitch. I'm in the united states and there's nothing wrong with my phone number.

I haven't tried since I setup my account but will try again later to see if I get the same result.

•••
What is the role of this group, please? ''SLACK''

•••
I only submitted one name so far and personally think the recommended selling price was far too low, especially when comparing to other names they have listed and considering it's not a made up brandable name. Needless to say, that domain won't be on their marketplace. Not sure if others have had similar experiences.

•••
🧐 Mystery Domain special live now in the brandbucket slack channel 🧐

•••
•••
What does this mean?

Sorry for the response delay...

Mystery Domains are generally domains that have already been approved by brandbucket, but are not currently registered. Rather than revealing the domain name for anyone to register, they are sold as a mystery domain.

Since BrandBucket requires the receiving domainers account to be in good standing, mystery domains are offered in BrandBuckets Slack channel where members have had their status verified.

Some examples from the recent special were: M o n e y S h a m a n, L i l a c H e a r t, N i c k e l J a r, G h o s t R i o t, M y t h i c N a t u r e (all in .com).

We just announced a Mystery Domain Giveaway in the #Discuss-Domaining section of BrandBuckets Slack channel:

How to play: Simply pick who wins the SuperBowl, and by how much, and if your selection wins, I'll DM you a free unregistered accepted BB domain for you to register or pass on to somebody else.

When is the SuperBowl: The SuperBowl starts apprx 15 hours from the time of this post on (Sunday, February 11th) at 3:30 PM (PST) in Las Vegas with the Kansas City Chiefs playing the San Francisco 49ers.

How to enter the Super Mystery Domain Bowl: Just respond to our thread in BB's Slack Channel between now and the start of the Superbowl with your answer: A, B, C, or D (choices below).

(A) 49ers win by 6 or less
(B) 49ers win by 7 or more
(C) Chiefs win by 6 or less
(D) Chiefs win by 7 or more

Rules:
(1) Only one entry per person
(2) Game is capped at 50 total entries
(3) No changing answers
(4) Entries after the 1st quarter subject to approval

Last edited:
•••
#Discuss-Domaining section of BrandBuckets Slack channel:

Just respond to our thread in BB's Slack Channel

And where is this slack channel? Is it private? How do I find and/or access it?

•••
If you are a seller on BrandBucket you maybe?/probably were invited to the slack channel. If not, request an invite from support, I would think.

•••
If you are a seller on BrandBucket you maybe?/probably were invited to the slack channel. If not, request an invite from support, I would think.

Thanks, I figured it out

•••
And where is this slack channel? Is it private? How do I find and/or access it?

I should also add that there is a link in BrandBucket account settings for sellers to request access to BB's Slack channel.

https://www.brandbucket.com/user/settings/

Screenshot_20240211-144403~2.png

Last edited:
•••
Anyone know how long it takes for a logo to appear on a BB approved domain name's landing page?

•••
Anyone know how long it takes for a logo to appear on a BB approved domain name's landing page?
It varies, but usually less than a week, often few days.

•••
•••
11 days now. Still no logos. I'm starting to wonder if it was wise to list with them. Not just because of the logos delay but overall thoughts.

•••
Still no logos. The names were approved on Feb 25, it's now March 19. They say it's due to a large number of domains being added over the past 2 months.

•••
Back