IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't like the fact that published domains are in "editorial" status, and during this status the landing page of the domain is displaying nothing

This is not true - As soon as you change nameserver BB will display a page for the name with the following text "The domain name xxxx is coming soon on BrandBucket" and with an option to inquire

•••
This is not true - As soon as you change nameserver BB will display a page for the name with the following text "The domain name xxxx is coming soon on BrandBucket" and with an option to inquire
It's strange, the "inquire" button wasn't working for me, but now it is working (on the coming soon page). I don't know what was the problem, but anyway, it is fixed now. (maybe it was a caching issue, I don't know)

Yes so now I can see that there is the "inquire" button, but I think BrandBucket could display the price and the buy now button as well.

And then they could add later the description and the logo. So I mean it is not optimal that the price and the buy now button is missing during the "editorial" status. Everything should look like a final landing page even during the "editorial" status, just without the logo and the description. And another problem is that the domain is not searchable on the marketplace while it is in the "editorial" status.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
But don't they assign the price only after the review?
Yes price is assigned after the review.
Then you publish the approved domains, at this point the price is set.
After that the domain is in editorial status, while the logo and the description are being made.
So during this editorial status the landing page could display everything (price, buy now button etc.) but the description and logo.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Can you relist a domain on BrandBucket which has been sold before on BrandBucket?
The system doesn't allow me to do it, and the support doesn't respond to my request.

•••
I have submitted two names also but got a reply a month later after listening it to brandmo, is it advisable to consider moving it back to brandbucket again? You suggestion needed.

•••
Can you relist a domain on BrandBucket which has been sold before on BrandBucket?
The system doesn't allow me to do it, and the support doesn't respond to my request.

Previously sold names will be relisted again as fresh listing with new logo.

You can send an email to [email protected] or contact via slack support

Last edited:
•••
Previously sold names will be relisted again as fresh listing with new logo.

You can send an email to [email protected] or contact via slack support
Here comes my problem, I have already contacted them 2 months ago, then again 1 month ago, no response! And I can't join the Slack channel!

I just want to list a domain which has been sold before on BrandBucket, and the system says "contact support".

•••
Here comes my problem, I have already contacted them 2 months ago, then again 1 month ago, no response! And I can't join the Slack channel!

I just want to list a domain which has been sold before on BrandBucket, and the system says "contact support".
When you qualify they invite you by email automatically. Each market has their own criteria like how many names you must have listed first.

•••
Is there any other way to pay for submission less than $1 without having to purchase 100 or more at once? SH offers discounts for Silver, Gold, and Platinum members and there's an option to use points to get a 50% discount. Does BB have anything like that?

•••
Is there any other way to pay for submission less than $1 without having to purchase 100 or more at once?
You can buy 10 credits for $10 - 20 for $20 and so on

•••
•••
•••
For 30% commission BrandBucket should offer live chat support to buyers 24/7.

And where is the "click here to hear how to pronounce this domain name" function? It is an essential feature.

•••

And where is the "click here to hear how to pronounce this domain name" function? It is an essential feature.
Why is it an essential feature? It could actually inhibit a sale if the buyer imagines it pronounced differently. The “voices“ often say it incorrectly 🤣 in my experience.

I don’t think it has a single thing to do with why a name sells or not.

•••

I agree about the 24/7 live chat support to buyers 100%. It's basically a standard now for any larger marketplaces (multiple business niches). BB are losing sales by not having it.

Last edited:
•••
Why is it an essential feature? It could actually inhibit a sale if the buyer imagines it pronounced differently. The “voices“ often say it incorrectly 🤣 in my experience.

I don’t think it has a single thing to do with why a name sells or not.
Provided the voice is correctly pronouncing the domain :)

I don't have the data, but it is important to think as a buyer (not as a seller) when discussing such things. When you are about to spend a few thousand dollars on a name, you need to make sure that it sounds good when you say the name over the phone or in a video, or in an advertisement.

•••
Not 100 percent. I just received reviews yesterday for names I had submitted on March 12. It is a long time to wait, but on the other hand it shows how popular BrandBucket is among sellers.
I understand why it may seem so, but I don't agree that it shows how popular BrandBucket is among sellers. Squadhelp is also very popular among sellers, but their waiting time for coin submissions (paid) is usually just a few days. And sometimes it's just 24 hours or less.

•••
This message keeps popping when I try to verify my phone number:

Any help?

1.jpg

•••
@DN Fuel,

You should try again using your international phone number prefix rather than your national phone number prefix.

Last edited:
•••
@DN Fuel,

You should try again using your international phone number prefix rather than your national phone number prefix.

I tried every combination you could imagine with the same result.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back