Dynadot

domain C O O L E R Y (dot) C O M appraisal thoughts PLEASE?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi all,
I'm getting ready to abandon a pet project I had on this name,

any thoughts are appreciated,..

thanks !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mid / High XXX (cool activities, cool orientated stuff)

Cool brand, IMO

•••
Mid / High XXX (cool activities, cool orientated stuff)

Cool brand, IMO
Thanks!!

Was in development for a hot flash relief product, .. getting a bit too hot to handle lol!

•••
•••
•••
With good marketing / sales outreach then could easily go higher than xxx, as it's an easy to remember name that has several uses.

For example "coolery" is obviously a play on the word "cooler" which is used to keep beverages cold and the "-ery" suffix is often used in the names of businesses that produce or sell things, such as a bakery or winery. Therefore, a business that produces or sells coolers would be a great fit, or somewhere people can choose and customize their own coolers, or simply a cool drinks company or a nice bar to grab a cool drink!

•••
With good marketing / sales outreach then could easily go higher than xxx, as it's an easy to remember name that has several uses.

For example "coolery" is obviously a play on the word "cooler" which is used to keep beverages cold and the "-ery" suffix is often used in the names of businesses that produce or sell things, such as a bakery or winery. Therefore, a business that produces or sells coolers would be a great fit, or somewhere people can choose and customize their own coolers, or simply a cool drinks company or a nice bar to grab a cool drink!
Thank you! The more I think about it, the more branding it could possibly apply to. My cooling jewelry venture didn't pan out, so am hoping to at least high xxx low x,xxx to repay myself for yet,..

another hair brained idea lol!

•••
Back