domains Cameo.xyz and Ante.xyz lead a quintet of .xyz sales for Swetha

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Swetha put up a handful of .xyz domain name sales today. Cameo and Ante each sold for $19,888. Fantastic prices in my opinion. I mean you look at Ante.net and Ante.co sold for less than $1,000, now this was wholesale to be fair. Ante.org sold for $280 and the .ai and .gg versions went for […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dubai became to crypto city and xyz adopted by blockchain companies
For me , many options on the table..
Let see...
Binance also signed....with Dubai...
My opinion is that I can get 6 7fig...
Many good things start to happening in dubai and also xyz extension
Dude, Dubai will be bankrupt in few years. Search for the video Dubai is a joke in YouTube. Dubai is built upon void foundations. It has neither oil nor gas nor hardworking society. They are surviving only because of Abu Dhabi which has oil. But even they will be trouble soon once everything because electric. Countries that do not have innovative hard-working society are bound to perish over a period of time

•••
Is this response based on your own speculation/feel, and/or do you have any peer sources that you can share in which they are taking this outlook also..?
.com registry will not tell you that they will obsolete nor the ones holding tons of .coms. At some point in time oil was seen as a black gold. Opec will not tell you oil be dead. It will be dead over the next 10 years once electric companies like Tesla replace all oil consuming equipment with electric infrastructure. Oil will be seen as pigeon-shit.

•••
Is this response based on your own speculation/feel, and/or do you have any peer sources that you can share in which they are taking this outlook also..?
the world is looking for new investments , .com is ended for the young people but xyz is the best option for 2022 year!!

•••
.com registry will not tell you that they will obsolete nor the ones holding tons of .coms. At some point in time oil was seen as a black gold. Opec will not tell you oil be dead. It will be dead over the next 10 years once electric companies like Tesla replace all oil consuming equipment with electric infrastructure. Oil will be seen as pigeon-shit.
tesla will use bio extension and i will wait for tesla with my insurance/bio

•••
Dude, Dubai will be bankrupt in few years. Search for the video Dubai is a joke in YouTube. Dubai is built upon void foundations. It has neither oil nor gas nor hardworking society. They are surviving only because of Abu Dhabi which has oil. But even they will be trouble soon once everything because electric. Countries that do not have innovative hard-working society are bound to perish over a period of time
You're talking nonsense right now
Dubai is the most developed city in the world with investment channels that do not end with the number one destination in the world
In every way
And recently announced that it will be the capital of global crypto
And I will wait for her with my domain
DUBAI / XYZ

•••
You're talking nonsense right now
Dubai is the most developed city in the world with investment channels that do not end with the number one destination in the world
In every way
And recently announced that it will be the capital of global crypto
And I will wait for her with my domain
DUBAI / XYZ
I think you are getting confused between Camel and Crypto.

•••
•••
Congratulattions to @DNGear you are a true domainer. You should start your own registrar. Or buy the .xyz tld itself. Whoohoo! :) Happy New Years everyone and the best for you all in the coming year!

•••
Congratulattions to @DNGear you are a true domainer. You should start your own registrar. Or buy the .xyz tld itself. Whoohoo! :) Happy New Years everyone and the best for you all in the coming year!
she is great person !!huge sales !!!
xyz is on fire !!!

•••
•••
of course she Is the only one. everyone knows this..well except u I guess

just like that huh? u pick 15 xyz names and 2 months later yer 40k richer? well congrats on winning lottery .. or maybe u wanna make the world believe these are avg results anyone can get all the time... all u need is a handful of stupid xyz names..and boom.. bank account goes up 40k in 2 months bahahah

Hardly anyone's bank account goes up in 2 months without having first done the hard work of researching and paying year after year of renewals on names that at some point might not have had any enquiries at all.

What you're seeing with Xyz sales is the product of putting faith and money into a tld that others have constantly rubbished (and continue to rubbish).

•••
•••

Attachments

• 1.1-1.jpg
    1.1-1.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 25
•••
•••
We have to thank Swetha for shared her sales here on NP. We do not know how much she has invested and how much she is spending on renewing her portfolio, maybe she has not yet recouped her investment in XYZ, despite high figure sales. From the outside, it always seems easy, but we don't know what kind of excitement, difficulties and costs she went through before her domains began to sell.

•••
Back