Dynadot

Can I sell on the market places before the 60 day transfer is up?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sjpals

Yeah, this is meTop Member
Impact
I know I can push domains through the registra if I sell with them.
Can I sell on the market places such as sedo, afternic and dan before the 60 day transfer is up?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should be able to.
All the big marketplaces have their own accounts with the known registrars and you can push the domains to those accounts.

•••
You should be able to.
All the big marketplaces have their own accounts with the known registrars and you can push the domains to those accounts.
Thanks. I presumed so, but then suddenly wondered.

•••
Just found out you cannot sell domains subject to 60 day registrar lock with afternic

•••
Just found out you cannot sell domains subject to 60 day registrar lock with afternic
You can sell at Afternic , but without fast transfer .

•••
Yes it happens so often that most marketplaces have protocols to deal with such a situation. Usually, they will just push the domain to the buyer at the same registrar, but if they must require it to be sent to a specific registrar then they have no choice but to wait till the 60 days is up.

•••
Yes it happens so often that most marketplaces have protocols to deal with such a situation. Usually, they will just push the domain to the buyer at the same registrar, but if they must require it to be sent to a specific registrar then they have no choice but to wait till the 60 days is up.
i concur, this happened to me with sedo. The buyer did not want to transfer to same registrar so we waited til the 60 days were up and then it went thru. Good luck. :)

•••
Some marketplace refuse push / transfer into same registrar for whatever reason . Its better when every market place apply these simple step

# Marketplace protect buyer money , refund isn't permitted as long as seller able to deliver the domain.

# Seller push the domain to marketplace team

# Marketplace send payout immediately after domain pushed into marketplace team

# Now , team hold the domain and they can educate buyer about domain transfer.

Seller should not wait for very long time , because every marketplace isn't one man show.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back