Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AMRO1001

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hello,

I have the domain CordlessDrills.com it was like bought in Namejet for like around 3K, you think it is a good idea to develop it? well it be competitive because the domain is preimum? What you think the momentazation will work, affiliate?

The seo for the kewyrod is quite competitive not sure if it will be possible to rank and get good money our of it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

I have the domain CordlessDrills.com it was like bought in Namejet for like around 3K, you think it is a good idea to develop it? well it be competitive because the domain is preimum? What you think the momentazation will work, affiliate?

The seo for the kewyrod is quite competitive not sure if it will be possible to rank and get good money our of it?
I'll ask you a different question. Can you become an industry authority for cordless drills?

•••
•••
I'll ask you a different question. Can you become an industry authority for cordless drills?
i have no special advantage in this regards, just content curation a website development

•••
i have no special advantage in this regards, just content curation a website development
Try it and see what happens. That's what innovators and successful people do. They take risks, and through failing they find out what doesn't work in order to reap the benefits of what does work. Follow all the other sheep and you'll get led to the slaughter house. Try to find the holes in the fence and you might escape from the field. I say might, because you could also get your head stuck in the fence. There's only one way to find out.

•••
any domain can be developed, the question is do you really need it and could you get benefits from its development?

•••
Great domain. I love tools.

What's your goal? Fast money? Hobby project? Monthly income?

Can you do the development and content work or will you have to hire it done? Is that the best use of limited resources of time and money?

How does that compare to parking with ads, renting it, or selling it to a major tool brand?

Do the traffic and keyword research research. See which affiliate programs align. Weigh your pros and cons. Only you can decide.

Best wishes!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back