Dynadot

$cashtags - Post your "TAG" and "CASH" Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I was at a tech meetup in Boca Raton, Florida and someone swiftly mentioned about "Cashtags"; I had no idea what they were.

I have been hesitant to post about Cashtags since I did not think it would have any relevance to domaining - this is not the case.

Fortune.com already posted wrote about it!

you can read the full article here - http://www.domainmagic.com/cashtags-social-networking-of-the-future/

I registered Cashtag / io and Cashtags / io

Would be interesting to see what 3rd party applications this would be used for development.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still not sure how the liability is handled - it seems to be infinitely yours (except the limits of $250 per week).

Also not sure whether the banks are going to continue to allow for the "refund" for something not purchased as ultimately that violates accounting principles. I'm sure Square will work that out...

Nonetheless, I setup a simple one for myself and then realized it would be used in the UK where this doesn't work.... *duh*

Now I'm trying to find out how to delete an account. Any ideas? Just unlink the card?

•••
•••
•••
My name is Samantha so I thought I was a genius coming up with my cash tag
$amaholick

Thought my paypal name was even funnier-
$amaholix_Anon

Clever I thought...
Just be creative!

•••
Back