Dynadot

$cashtags - Post your "TAG" and "CASH" Domains

NameSilo
Watch
I was at a tech meetup in Boca Raton, Florida and someone swiftly mentioned about "Cashtags"; I had no idea what they were.

I have been hesitant to post about Cashtags since I did not think it would have any relevance to domaining - this is not the case.

Fortune.com already posted wrote about it!

you can read the full article here - http://www.domainmagic.com/cashtags-social-networking-of-the-future/

I registered Cashtag / io and Cashtags / io

Would be interesting to see what 3rd party applications this would be used for development.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Thanks so much; you are very kind!! - Instantly in my account for use; the Tuesday is when it will be cleared due to weekend. and no idea why I set it to business account.. can I switch back?

84RElDv.png

•••
I missed the link to register with, but hope you got my small thanks ($seed)

good one! little tip; all hacks are taken; I would grab $eed too; surprised it's still avail. just use a different email address

$save, $ave and pretty much all gone.

•••
just grabbed both my last name and $order(s), would have also grabbed $ordernow but tm'd as per usual :/

gifted u @Jason.tv as i didnt pay attention to the link you supplied earlier...

•••
Some available:

$lot
$slot
$wim
$swim
$lip
$eed
$seeds

If you're going to take a hack make sure to get the real word too!

•••
nvm

Last edited:
•••
I was going to grab a few hacks until I noticed u dont have to use the $ anyways, can just send people to cash.me/seed and it redirects to /$seed so having $eed for example is cool I guess but seems almost unnecessary and harder to type.
Try sending in the app. You have to type the $

•••
Try sending in the app. You have to type the $
ah ok, then that makes it useful, havent really messed with the app too much only web

•••
•••
How do you get multiple names in one account? It tells me have to link a debit card first before I can get a name. What's the process? Thanks

•••
How do you get multiple names in one account? It tells me have to link a debit card first before I can get a name. What's the process? Thanks
Go to your tag and put in a new one. Hit "set" and your done.

•••
By Tuesday? What's the hold-up?

the funds are in my accounts immediately;

no! this will secure both names but deactivate your other one until you can switch back and forth.

Just logout and create a brand new account with NEW email!! thats all!! All your accounts with different email can link to same debit card!

•••

When you do that, you no longer have the old one. It says "you can only change this 2 more times."

•••
When you do that, you no longer have the old one. It says "you can only change this 2 more times."
You can create 3 tags per account and switch back and forth whenever you want.

•••
•••
Since I can't get one... $name is available..

•••
I registered HashtagBucks.com a few years ago and saw this coming but did not develop. I also have TagMuch.com HashtagJackpots.com HashtagMuch.com HashtagSponsors.com HashtagHello.com HelloHashtag.com

I grabbed $PAYDAYLOAN

•••
•••
•••
@Jason.tv Thanks for sharing! I had this opportunity with Twitter's hashtag but thought it was stupid conceptually. One must stay open to new ideas and ways of doing things especially in this industry.

Just shot a little something your way!

•••
Well I have cashtags in the UK, can only hope they find their way over here and be popular.. :)

•••
Right now I dont have any .tag and .cash domains. But who knows, maybe I get some in future.

•••
$income
$stock
$broker

I'm done :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back