Catch.club Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Catch.club

Established Member
NameSilo Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community!

We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements, talk about product updates and people can ask questions!

We are fine-tuning the system this week, please feel free to check it out at www.catch.club

We are also adding a domain keyword / domain type monitor service, so you can get notification free of charge if there is any preferred domain in pending delete status.

https://catch.club/how-it-works

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Catch.club Team

P.s. At www.catch.club/auctions we list daily the English 1 word exact match .com and .net domains in pending delete status.

P.s. More TLDs are coming! -> https://catch.club/how-it-works

This was a promoted post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Something is wrong with the search. Currently I'm seeing 17 results only, without any filters applied. I visited the auctions page in incognito browser mode, I'm still seeing 17 results only. I didn't use any filters.

I saw a lot of domains a few hours ago. But sometimes I got 0 results, in that case I had to close the page and resubmit the filters.

Are you sure that your search function works correctly?

One more example:

I am searching for domains which contain the word "world", and I don't have any other filter turned on. I am getting 856 results. Some of them end with "world".

Now I only change one filter, to see domains only ending with "world", and at this time, I am getting zero results. But I have seen before that there are domains indeed ending with "world" in the list.

The search filters don't work properly.

Currently if no filter added I can see 1228 domains in our pending delete list containing ''world''.

326 starts with world

and you are right our ''ends with'' filter has no result, I have notified our developers to fix this filter.

Important: we remove domains which are dropping today at 0900 UTCand add new pending delete domains around 1300 UTC so between these hours the results may change.

•••
and you are right our ''ends with'' filter has no result, I have notified our developers to fix this filter.

Hi,
yes I think this is the issue here.
Now I see all domains, but indeed the "ends with" filter doesn't work. When I select the "ends with", then I don't see any results. However when I change to "contains", then I can see domains ending with my chosen keyword, so those domains should appear when I select the "ends with" filter, but they don't.

•••
@Catch.club didn't know that, support said that I must prepay the full amount. Yes I have domains in my namesilo account. I could have avoided paying the full proxy bid in advance.

I placed a proxy bid of 150 USD on a domain, and the system displays that my current bid is 8.99 USD (I am the only bidder).

But for example on Dropcatch the minimum bid is 59 USD.

When I place a bid on Catch.club, then will you backorder the domain at all of your dropcatch partners? What is the minimum proxy bid required for you to backorder the domain at all of your dropcatch partners?

I am asking because the merit of your system would be to place a backorder for a domain at all of your partners, so I want to make sure that you really backorder the domains at all places. What should I do to ensure that you backorder a given domain at all of your dropcatch partners, especially at Dropcatch.com and at other major dropcatch providers?

When I place a bid on Catch.club, then will you backorder the domain at all of your dropcatch partners?
-> If you place 71 USD offer then all our partners will go after the domain.

What is the minimum proxy bid required for you to backorder the domain at all of your dropcatch partners?
-> 71 USD

I could have avoided paying the full proxy bid in advance.
-> Please reach out to our support to check what Credit Limit we can apply to your account.

•••
One important thing to consider: if the domain is popular and it will go on auction most likely, backordering domain on Dropcatch AND Snapnames AND catch.club can't cause any issue as auction would happen anyway.

But if domain may be less popular, there is a chance of pushing the domain on auction by placing order for it on Catch.club and Dropcatch also when you will be bidding against yourself. So if you want use SN and DC independently from CC, we recommend placing a 50 USD bid on Catch.club so we are not competing with your own bid on SN/DC.

•••
When I place a bid on Catch.club, then will you backorder the domain at all of your dropcatch partners?
-> If you place 71 USD offer then all our partners will go after the domain.

What is the minimum proxy bid required for you to backorder the domain at all of your dropcatch partners?
-> 71 USD

I could have avoided paying the full proxy bid in advance.
-> Please reach out to our support to check what Credit Limit we can apply to your account.

Thanks, good to know. A whole set of hidden features and tips & tricks are in this thread, I think you should add these to your knowledgebase :)

Yes indeed, I just had to email your support and voila, my credit limit has been increased.

A few more suggestions, please add these filters if you can:

- filter by domain age (whois creation date), older domains are generally more valuable than newer domains
- filter by how many other extensions of the domain are registered, for example if example.com, example.net, example.org and example.io domains are registered, then the registered extensions count for this domain would be 4
- GoDaddy appraisal of all domains, being able to sort by GoDaddy appraisal, but maybe it would be too difficult to implement, I don't know. If it is not possible, then you could use another service for the appraisal, such as Estibot or Nameworth (they aren't perfect, but better than nothing)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks, good to know. A whole set of hidden features and tips & tricks are in this thread, I think you should add these to your knowledgebase :)

Yes indeed, I just had to email your support and voila, my credit limit has been increased.

A few more suggestions, please add these filters if you can:

- filter by domain age (whois creation date), older domains are generally more valuable than newer domains
- filter by how many other extensions of the domain are registered, for example if example.com, example.net, example.org and example.io domains are registered, then the registered extensions count for this domain would be 4
- GoDaddy appraisal of all domains, being able to sort by GoDaddy appraisal, but maybe it would be too difficult to implement, I don't know. If it is not possible, then you could use another service for the appraisal, such as Estibot or Nameworth (they aren't perfect, but better than nothing)

Thank you for the feedback! Adding the extra filters indeed on our to do list both to our Domain Search and Domain Watch page.

http://www.catch.club/account/watch

We created this page so system can auto create the list of domains based on keywords you are interested in.

•••
@Catch.club so I got emails today with the subject line "Catch Club Backorder Approved". I see these backorders on the "approved backorders" section in my account.

But I don't understand something: I checked these domains on Namejet and Dropcatch.com, and for these domains I still see that there are zero bids. If you have already placed the bids on your partner backorder sites, then shouldn't I see your bids on these partner sites? My proxy bids are larger than 100 USD for each domain.

•••
@Catch.club so I got emails today with the subject line "Catch Club Backorder Approved". I see these backorders on the "approved backorders" section in my account.

But I don't understand something: I checked these domains on Namejet and Dropcatch.com, and for these domains I still see that there are zero bids. If you have already placed the bids on your partner backorder sites, then shouldn't I see your bids on these partner sites? My proxy bids are larger than 100 USD for each domain.

Yes, it takes time until our bids show up there publicly, the later a bid is visible publicly, the better for our customers. I can confirm your orders are OK. Most likely these 2 domains will go on auction anyway as they seem to be great value so feel free to place an order directly on DC/SN also if the domains are really important for you. Just remember not to add any additional bid on the auction until the price reached your proxy bid at Catch.club as in that case you would bid against yourself.

•••
@Catch.club I catched my first domain using your service, it appears in the "won backorders" section. Thank you for your help. I found your service by clicking on the banner ad here on Namepros.

Couple of questions please regarding a won domain:

- Can I set my own nameservers, or can I only manage the DNS records using your nameservers in the first 66 days?

- Can I put up for sale this domain even in the first 66 days on Afternic, Sedo and Dan? What happens if I sold the domain in the first 66 days, then how can I transfer the ownership of this domain to the buyer and will the buyer be able to set his/her own nameservers during the first 66 days or not?

- Are you sure that this whole remote management in the first 66 days is necessary and are you sure that the extra transfer fee is necessary? I guess your primary target market with Catch.club is domain investors. Domain investors already manage a lot of domains at a lot of different registrar accounts, because they get the domains from various different sources. So it is actually not a helpful thing, but rather a limitation, that you don't allow me to fully manage the domain right away, including setting my own nameservers. I understand that you do this in order to consolidate all catched domains in my Namesilo account and these are your terms, but as I mentioned, domain investors already manage a lot of different registrar accounts anyway.

And about the 8.99 USD extra transfer fee (on top of the backorder price) of transferring the domain into my Namesilo account after 60 days: the problem with this fee is that if I managed to sell this domain during the first year, then this extra 8.99 USD fee was unnecessary. Again, if your target market is domain investors, then they tend to register or renew a domain name for only 1 year, because domain investors want to sell the domain as fast as possible, so it would be a waste of money to register or renew a domain name for more than 1 year. You could just push the domain to me within the domain name registrar you used to catch the domain. I understand that in this case I have to create and maintain a lot of different registrar accounts, but that is not a problem for me.

Last edited:
•••
@Catch.club an auction was started for a domain on Dropcatch.com, and my proxy bid was only winning at the beginning, but in the last 2 days of the auction my proxy bid was definitely not winning, because I watched the auction straight on Dropcatch and I saw that my bid was not winning. But the catch.club system had been displaying the "winning" status next to my domain up until the very end of the auction, and upon the auction ending I received the "Catch club Domain auction lost" email notification, maybe a bug in your system.

•••
@Catch.club DNS management doesn't work.

You display this in my account:

"Once the domain was delivered to your Catch.club account, it may take up to 72 hours until the domain's nameservers are pointed to our default nameservers. When the domain is already pointing to our nameservers (ns1.catch.club and ns2.catch.club), any change to these DNS records will propagate in about 15 minutes."

My first domain was catched 5 days ago, and its nameservers are still JM1.ALIDNS.COM and JM2.ALIDNS.COM, a Chinese (???!!!) nameserver provider.

You don't use the ns1.catch.club and ns2.catch.club nameservers. You provide an interface where I can enter my own DNS records, but it doesn't work. I checked the DNS configurations with many different tools, and the nameservers aren't configured properly, thus the DNS records don't work at all.

And I want to list these catched domains for sale on Afternic, Sedo and Dan now, can I do it now, or only after 66 days? How will be able to transfer the full ownership of a sold catch.club domain to the buyer during the first 66 days?

Last edited:
•••
Let me go point by point:

1) Can I set my own nameservers, or can I only manage the DNS records using your nameservers in the first 66 days?

-> NameServer changes cannot be automated with every registrar that is why we decided to use ns1.catch.club and ns2.catch.club. This way when the domain is catched we set all Catch.club domains on this nameserver automatically. So whenever you add/change domain's A record / TXT / MX record the change will go live in about 15 without without the need of NameServer to propagate. It is not a limitation we like, but this can offer same quality of service for all our customers no matter if we have 1 domain or 1 million in our system.

2) Can I put up for sale this domain even in the first 66 days on Afternic, Sedo and Dan? What happens if I sold the domain in the first 66 days, then how can I transfer the ownership of this domain to the buyer and will the buyer be able to set his/her own nameservers during the first 66 days or not?

-> Yes, you can put domains up for sale the same way. You can also confirm ownership by adding TXT record or pointing the domain to a specific A record. If the domain is sold, you simply ask your buyer to create a Catch.club account and you PUSH the domain the same way if you would do it on NameSilo or any other registrar. Then your customer can add A/TXT/MX records to the domain. We will move the domain to your customers NameSilo account once the other registrar has removed the transfer lock. If you customer insist on getting the auth code, it can be provided once the domain is with NameSilo by NameSilo support, just reach out asking to remove the 60 day lock, we can do that manually for you. This way on day 67 the domain can be at any other registrar of your choice.

3) Are you sure that this whole remote management in the first 66 days is necessary and are you sure that the extra transfer fee is necessary?

-> For 60 days we can't transfer the domain to NameSilo unfortunately, we would be happy to do that on day 1 if that would be allowed. We understand that most domain investors manage domains at many platforms, and we actually got many feedback that for many this is quite annoying and they wish if they would not need to do that. We understand that Catch.club is not for every domain investor, we focus on the investors who can accept the limitations for the convenience of not needing to place backorder on 10 different platform and keep track of domains (and passwords / 2FA) on even more registrars. For us also a good thing to have the domain at NameSilo as that way there is a high chance once you sell the domain, your buyer will keep the domain with NameSilo for many years.

4) And about the 8.99 USD extra transfer fee (on top of the backorder price) of transferring the domain into my Namesilo account after 60 days: the problem with this fee is that if I managed to sell this domain during the first year, then this extra 8.99 USD fee was unnecessary

-> We recommend using Catch.club for domains which you would not drop for 2 years at least.

5) You could just push the domain to me within the domain name registrar you used to catch the domain.

-> Catch.club is a new version of NamePal's Fetch. At NamePal we tried our best allow NameServer update, domain push, provide auth code, and providing quality service was just challenging. Imagine the day when we get auth code request from you for 1000 domains scattered over 10+ registrar. Then we needed to follow up if the domain was indeed transferred (you would be surprised how many time the domain transfer was not started after we provided the auth code). The case is similar with domain push. Also some registrar does not allow that, or you will have hard time using their site (Chinese registrars). By transferring domains automatically to your NameSilo account we can offer a reliable service and we can sort out transfer issues with the other registrar without the need of you being upset why the transfer is not complete yet.

6) If you see any bug in your account please reach out to your account manager so we can check the case right away or reach out to our 24/7 chat support.

7) As far I see your domain's have been already updated and are pointing to ns1.catch.club, please give a try adding A records. Afternic, Dan, Sedo, NameLot all offer A record update, so changing NameServer is not necessary by any of those site.

We really appreciate your feedback, and indeed this thread will be a good base for our FAQ page :)

I hope I was able to clear most of your concerns. What we can promise is the highest catch rate on the market with the convenience of the need of just using 1 single page to reach the high catch rate while having the catched domains added to 1 single NameSilo account.

P.s.: While most of our users are domain investors, we want also help endusers to go after domains who can't and would not place order on 10 different backorder platform.

Last edited:
•••
@Catch.club thanks however I am not sure if it's allowed as per the Afternic, Dan or Sedo terms of service to sell a domain I don't actually own.

I have catched 3 domains using your service, it works, that's great.

But in the first 66 days I don't really own these domains. An unknown Chinese (???!!!) private individual (???!!!) is the registrant of these domains, according the the whois record. The whois registrant is the legal owner of a domain, as it appears in the whois. I see a Chinese name, phone number and Chinese address as the owner of these domains in the whois. I cannot update the whois, I cannot update the nameservers. Legally I don't own these domains yet, only after 66 days (I hope).

I am only leasing these domains from you during the first 66 days (or from that unknown Chinese person in the whois, lol). I am not the legal owner. I think I cannot sell a domain I am only leasing.

I find it risky to put up for sale these domains on Afternic, Sedo or Dan. My buyer would be upset. Once the buyer paid for my domain, then the buyer should be able to fully manage that domain, including being able to change the whois and set any nameservers.

Yes now I see the ns1.catch.club, ns2.catch.club nameservers in the whois, it was updated today.

I'm afraid I can't do anything with these catched domains in the first 66 days :(

I think you should solve this problem if you want to create an attractive offer to domain investors. Time is money, I would like to start selling my domains now, not 66 days from now.

•••
@Catch.club and I would like to ask you that do you support Sav.com as a backorder partner? I see that they have about 50 ICANN-accredited registrars, so that's a good number and they have free backorders, it would be useful to add them as partners.

And I think you (Namesilo) only have a single ICANN-accredited registrar, but it would be still useful to use your 1 slot to go after the backordered domains, so please consider using your own slot(s) as well when you try to catch a domain.

•••
1) I would like to ask you that do you support Sav.com as a backorder partner.

-> Good suggestion, thank you! We are reaching out to them today.

2) (Namesilo) only have a single ICANN-accredited registrar, but it would be still useful to use your 1 slot to go after the backordered domains

-> Yes, we want add our own registrar to the pool, on our to do list already.

3) I am only leasing these domains from you during the first 66 days.

-> I need to check with our lawyers, but most likely it is not a lease. We offer domains via Key-systems also for few TLDs, in that case those domains would be also leased, which is not the case. When the invoice is paid in your Catch.club account the domain is yours. Our users are listing their domains at Catch.club without any problem, we have seen many sales also during the 66 day period when domain investor pushed the domain to other Catch.club account when he sold the domain.

About sales: we have our own sales platform called NameLot.com. Since both NameLot and Catch.club is managed by NameSilo, we can do the listing for you on NameLot without any issue for sure. Would you like to give a try?

Buyers are aware of the 60 day lock, we see cases regularly when domain seller can't provide the auth code for 2 months due to the fact that domain is locked for the buyer at NameSilo. In those cases once buyer paid we ask the seller to change the domain's A record to the one provided by the buyer so buyer can use the domain. Changing domain NameServer is just a way to set domain's A record to the default settings of the NameServer, so at the end of the day always the A record what really matters.

•••
regarding whois: it is a trustee service which we need to use so we can maximize the catch rate.

•••
@Catch.club ok thanks for your continued support.

I just find it too risky to list such domains in the first 66 days on Afternic or Sedo, I don't want to break their TOS. I know that I would be upset as a buyer to learn that I cannot fully manage my own domain after my purchase. "A" record is not always enough, there are services which need full nameserver change, such as Cloudflare, reverse-proxy CDNs in general, Ezoic (ad network), premium nameserver providers like DNS Made Easy, even some premium web hosting providers need full nameserver change etc.

I think the legal owner of a domain is whoever listed in the whois as registrant, and who can fully manage the whois and the nameservers. I am not listed in the whois as the registrant, I cannot change the whois and I cannot change the nameservers, thus I am not the legal owner of these catched domains during the first 66 days in my opinion.

Thanks I will take a look at your own marketplace, maybe I will list these domains only on Namelot during the first 66 days.

Sorry I still don't understand why can't you change the whois data to your own company name, company address in the USA and to your US phone number now, after the successful catch? Is it really necessary to use that Chinese person in the whois now that the domain is catched and registered?

I have a feature suggestion, please consider it. I understand that you want to provide this service to both end users and domain investors, and I understand that it is manual extra work for you to push a domain after a successful catch.

You could create two account types. The first account type would be for end users, it would work like the current setup. End users need convenience and they don't want to sell the domain during the first 66 days.

The second account type would be an account for domain investors:
- In this account type you don't charge 8.99 USD fixed fee per domain for the Namesilo transfer, but you would only charge a smaller fixed fee per domain, for example 5 USD / domain, and this would be the cost of the manual push, because I understand that it is manual extra work for you to push a domain to me
- the domain investor would be notified to create an account at that registrar which was used to catch and register the domain
- then you push this catched, newly registered domain to your catch.club domain investor customer, and after that your domain investor customer will have full control over the domain

I would prefer the second account type, the domain investor account. Domain investors only need 1 year of registration (because they might sell the domain during the first year, so it is pointless to register a domain for more than 1 year) and they need full ownership from day 1, they don't need remote management and they don't need to consolidate the domains into a single Namesilo account.

Generally I like your service, but this limitation during the first 66 days is very bad for domain investors. You should attract domain investors because they spend more money on backorders than end users. An end user might backorder only 1-2 domains, but a domain investor might backorder hundreds.

•••
@Catch.club I have catched 6 domains to date with catch.club without auction, and 3 domains when auction started. My catch rate is 100% indeed, I have catched all domains I added for backorder. That's the good part.

The bad part: But when I compare the prices you charged me for the backorders and the backorder rates available when using the backorder services directly, in the end you charged me more. In some cases you charged me less than the directly available rates, but in other cases you charged me more, and in total I paid more than using these backorder services directly (excluding your commission rate or your monthly fee). Sorry but you don't always get competitive rates from your backorder partners.

You should lower the rates. I can get better rates when using the leading backorder service directly. And when using a backorder service directly, I can start using the domain right away, I don't have to wait 66 days.

I think you could make the following improvements: Please add even more backorder providers, lower your backorder rates, get bulk pricing discount from your partners, remove this 66-day lock.

Last edited:
•••
@Catch.club I have catched 6 domains to date with catch.club without auction, and 3 domains when auction started. My catch rate is 100% indeed, I have catched all domains I added for backorder. That's the good part.

The bad part: But when I compare the prices you charged me for the backorders and the backorder rates available when using the backorder services directly, in the end you charged me more. In some cases you charged me less than the directly available rates, but in other cases you charged me more, and in total I paid more than using these backorder services directly (excluding your commission rate or your monthly fee). Sorry but you don't always get competitive rates from your backorder partners.

You should lower the rates. I can get better rates when using the leading backorder service directly. And when using a backorder service directly, I can start using the domain right away, I don't have to wait 66 days.

I think you could make the following improvements: Please add even more backorder providers, lower your backorder rates, get bulk pricing discount from your partners, remove this 66-day lock.

Thank you for your suggestions!

About Afternic/SEDO -> We will reach out to them to give a confirmation if the current process prevent listing/sales.

We are working hard to make our service better, our goal is to make domain backordering easier, cheaper while being more convenient, stay tuned :)

•••
@Catch.club I have caught 9 domains using your service to date, all the domains have been caught indeed (with or without auction, but the catch rate is 100% so far), however as I look at the whois data, I see that only 2 distinct backorder companies dominate the market.

Seems like besides these two backorder companies, the smaller backorder services have no or very little chance to catch a domain. Simply because the smaller providers don't have enough slots to catch a domain, they don't have enough ICANN-accredited registrars.

I have two questions regarding this:

- is it even worth to use other backorder services besides these two leading providers?

- I think you need to add a lot more smaller backorder providers, so that the smaller providers combined would have a chance to compete with the two largest providers. Is it even possible to add so many smaller providers so that the smaller providers combined would have a chance against the two leading providers, and if it is possible, then when can you add a lot more smaller providers to Catch.club, so that Catch.club would be able to catch domains with more providers?

The fun part would be to catch a popular domain with an unknown, small backorder provider to avoid the auction, because everybody uses just the most popular platforms, but if you added a lot more smaller providers, then there would be a chance to catch a popular domain without auction, using a little-known smaller backorder provider. Or in order to catch a domain with auction, but if that domain were caught by a little-known backorder provider, then most likely only a very few people would compete in that auction, compared to an auction held by a popular backorder service. That's why it would be critical to add more backorder providers, even smaller ones.

Last edited:
•••
@Catch.club I have caught 9 domains using your service to date, all the domains have been caught indeed (with or without auction, but the catch rate is 100% so far), however as I look at the whois data, I see that only 2 distinct backorder companies dominate the market.

Seems like besides these two backorder companies, the smaller backorder services have no or very little chance to catch a domain. Simply because the smaller providers don't have enough slots to catch a domain, they don't have enough ICANN-accredited registrars.

I have two questions regarding this:

- is it even worth to use other backorder services besides these two leading providers?

- I think you need to add a lot more smaller backorder providers, so that the smaller providers combined would have a chance to compete with the two largest providers. Is it even possible to add so many smaller providers so that the smaller providers combined would have a chance against the two leading providers, and if it is possible, then when can you add a lot more smaller providers to Catch.club, so that Catch.club would be able to catch domains with more providers?

The fun part would be to catch a popular domain with an unknown, small backorder provider to avoid the auction, because everybody uses just the most popular platforms, but if you added a lot more smaller providers, then there would be a chance to catch a popular domain without auction, using a little-known smaller backorder provider. Or in order to catch a domain with auction, but if that domain were caught by a little-known backorder provider, then most likely only a very few people would compete in that auction, compared to an auction held by a popular backorder service. That's why it would be critical to add more backorder providers, even smaller ones.

We are happy that you could get about 100% catch rate, indeed that is our goal with Catch.club. A one stop page to provide the max catch rate possible, so investors and endusers do not need to sign up on 10-20 pages to maximize their chance (there are cases where you do not want to risk it by just using a few or let say dropcatch only).

---
Is it even worth to use other backorder services besides these two leading providers?
->
It comes down to your offer. If you place 80+ USD offers the big players will go after the domain with high chance of DC or SN getting the domain. Although if you place lower offer due to a lower value domain (DC and SN will not go after the domain as no one used them). In these cases the game goes to one lower level, where smaller catchers play. Also we have seen cases when smaller catcher got the domain even when DC/SN was going after the domain. Since if there are many good domains dropping DC and SN need prioritize their efforts. (aka use all their registrars to go after 1 single domain).

---
I think you need to add a lot more smaller backorder providers
->
yes, this is what we are working on :)

---
What is worth to have a look is the number of registrars of each backorder platform.

https://www.iana.org/assignments/registrar-ids/registrar-ids.xhtml

Networksolutions has about 500, Dropcatch about 1200, Dynadot about 20.

The number of registrars has a strong correlation of how many domains you can catch, with improving server and technology you can gain some extra but can't flip over the table.

---
The fun part would be to catch a popular domain with an unknown, small backorder provider to avoid the auction, because everybody use just the most popular platforms, but if you would add a lot more smaller providers, then there would be a chance to catch a popular domain without auction, using a little-known smaller backorder provider.
->
We have users who already benefitted from this, so it is happening time to time :)

•••
You can think of this as a target (domain), guns (registrar) and bullets (registrar making a register domain call to the registry).

If you use all you guns and bullets most likely you will hit the selected target, but you will lose the chance to shoot on other targets. So dropcatching platforms are working hard to optimize their efforts before the drop so at the end of the day max amount of cash comes in (either by catching 10k domains worth 100 USD or 1 domain worth a million).

•••
And as getting many registrars is costly, and registrars have limited number of ''bullets'' (calls) for each drop period, it is a game of optimizing resources :)

•••
Could you please remove these notifications in the bottom left corner?

"Xyz H. from Yongin-zi, Gyeongzi-do
Recently joined Catch.Club
3 months ago
Verified by Provely"

There is no way to remove this unnecessary spam and it is very distracting, please remove it completely.

I see these while logged-in to my catch.club account. Maybe only show these to logged-out users who are still considering to join Catch.club.

I literally see this every 5 seconds, and it says "recently joined", and then you display "5 months ago". So the best would be to completely remove these for everyone, or at least adjust the settings, something is very wrong here.

I can't even see the screen properly, because these spam notifications cover important parts of the screen! I want to browse domain lists, place bids, but I can't do it properly, due to these distracting notifications every 5 seconds, and they cover important parts of the screen.

Last edited:
•••
Could you please remove these notifications in the bottom left corner?

"Xyz H. from Yongin-zi, Gyeongzi-do
Recently joined Catch.Club
3 months ago
Verified by Provely"

There is no way to remove this unnecessary spam and it is very distracting, please remove it completely.

I see these while logged-in to my catch.club account. Maybe only show these to logged-out users who are still considering to join Catch.club.

I literally see this every 5 seconds, and it says "recently joined", and then you display "5 months ago". So the best would be to completely remove these for everyone, or at least adjust the settings, something is very wrong here.

I can't even see the screen properly, because these spam notifications cover important parts of the screen! I want to browse domain lists, place bids, but I can't do it properly, due to these distracting notifications every 5 seconds, and they cover important parts of the screen.

we will do this, thank you for the feedback!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back