Catch.club Official Thread

NameSilo
Watch

Catch.club

Established Member
NameSilo Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community!

We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements, talk about product updates and people can ask questions!

We are fine-tuning the system this week, please feel free to check it out at www.catch.club

We are also adding a domain keyword / domain type monitor service, so you can get notification free of charge if there is any preferred domain in pending delete status.

https://catch.club/how-it-works

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Catch.club Team

P.s. At www.catch.club/auctions we list daily the English 1 word exact match .com and .net domains in pending delete status.

P.s. More TLDs are coming! -> https://catch.club/how-it-works

This was a promoted post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi! We are working on the NameServer update option. In the meantime you can reach out to our support and we will manually change the caught domains' nameservers.
I sent a message yesterday in chat and they told me to email but still nothing, no response or NS change. This is one of the main reasons this seems less attractive of an option to me as the current DNS settings are of no use to me. As you say your clients value their time highly, that includes me, so having to jump in to message you guys to change the nameservers is not a good use of time. Additionally the longer it takes to get these domains pointing to where they need to be pointing the less value is extracted from them, especially after a drop where traffic is slightly higher. I need a URL redirect option or at least those custom nameservers and be able to set that as default. I will be attempting other domains here shortly but I can't keep relying on Namesilo support to change nameservers for me every time so please do get those features out soon!

Last edited:
•••
I sent a message yesterday in chat and they told me to email but still nothing, no response or NS change. This is one of the main reasons this seems less attractive of an option to me as the current DNS settings are of no use to me. As you say your clients value their time highly, that includes me, so having to jump in to message you guys to change the nameservers is not a good use of time. Additionally the longer it takes to get these domains pointing to where they need to be pointing the less value is extracted from them, especially after a drop where traffic is slightly higher. I need a URL redirect option or at least those custom nameservers and be able to set that as default. I will be attempting other domains here shortly but I can't keep relying on Namesilo support to change nameservers for me every time so please do get those features out soon!
We totally understand your problem with the current process, we are speeding up adding the NameServer change option to the site. Thank you for your feedback!

•••
•••
We are happy to share that auction prices can be followed now on one single dashboard at Catch.club, so no matter where the auction is happening, you can keep track the prices.

Once a domain auction started just go to

https://catch.club/account/approved

then you will be able to see the
- domain name
- time left to bid
- winning bid
- your proxy bid
- winning/losing status

on one single dashboard, no matter which platform caught and listed the domain for auction.

Let us know what you would like to add next!

Have a great weekend!

Catch.club Team

•••
We are happy to share that our bulk backorder tool is ready!

Just visit https://catch.club/account/place_pendingdelete and type in your offer in this format:

domain.com,79

You can backorder up to 500 domains in one step using this tool! :)

•••
You need to add a lot more backorder partners, because here is my experience after catching 23 domains using Catch.club:

All these 23 domains were caught either by Dropcatch, Snapnames/Namejet or Dropcatch discount club.

When my bid was 58 USD or lower, then in these cases Dropcatch discount club caught the domain.
When my bid was 59 USD or higher, then in these cases Dropcatch or Snapnames/Namejet caught the domain.

So the other backorder platforms have little to no chance. Maybe you need to add a lot more smaller backorder partners, if it is possible at all.

•••
You need to add a lot more backorder partners, because here is my experience after catching 23 domains using Catch.club:

All these 23 domains were caught either by Dropcatch, Snapnames/Namejet or Dropcatch discount club.

When my bid was 58 USD or lower, then in these cases Dropcatch discount club caught the domain.
When my bid was 59 USD or higher, then in these cases Dropcatch or Snapnames/Namejet caught the domain.

So the other backorder platforms have little to no chance. Maybe you need to add a lot more smaller backorder partners, if it is possible at all.
yes, we are working adding more platforms.

•••

What we noticed when a great domain is pending delete (vey.com, modules.com) Dropcatch and Snapnames focus more resource on those domains, meaning smaller catchers have higher chance of catching other domains, and can happen that Dropcatch and Snapnames will have poor catch rate (as they do not have resources for the discounted orders).

•••
If you want to lose domain names, you can use Catch.club.
Catch.club may remove domain names that you have successfully pre-ordered and that have been caught and auctioned by their partners from your account before the end of the auction period!
I learned by experience today that Catch.Club is a ridiculous platform!

As usual, Catch Club failed to catch the domains I pre-ordered, and the domains were caught by their partners and put up for auction.
In total, 6 domains were removed from my account and there were still 24 to 40 hours before the auction period expired.

While the auction is still running, I ask why the domain names have been removed from my account?... They say that you did not increase the bid, so it was removed.
The highest bid was already mine from the very beginning and when I checked a few hours ago, I say the highest bid was still mine...
"Someone else made a higher bid than you"; It says "The domains were therefore removed from your account".
I said that this was an auction for a dropped domain name so there was no reserve price and therefore it was not possible for me to have lost the auction before it was over.
“Yes, there is no correct reserve price,” he says.
Then I ask how the 6 domains whose auction is still going on are being deleted from my account.
They continue to say the same sentences again and again.

The auction is still going on, I can see the auction on the other platform and I say my bid is still the highest bidder.
“They bid high on another platform,” he says.
I'm saying this is an auction and someone else can always bid higher than the current bid until the auction expires.
Again, they say "your offer was low, we removed it".

I say, "Well, why didn't you remove the domain name whose auction will end in 8 hours?"
They say "if you don't make an offer, we will remove it".
I haven't made any offers since the pre-order anyway...
I say, "The domain already has an offer amount that is 10 times more than my pre-order offer."
"Well, why didn't you remove this; you removed it even though other domain names had "Winning" status" I say.
They can't answer!

!!

Other nonsense!

Even if you lose the domain name auction, they keep it in the "Approved" section until you write to the support (5 days).
They will delete domains from your account whose domain name auction period has not expired.

They do not show instant offers made on other platforms.
If you see it as "Winning" when the auction is over, you can't count on it.
Because..
There were 7 minutes until the domain name auction ended, and every second I checked, I had the highest bid amount and was the winner.
But I lost the domain name.
I write to support, they do not respond for days.
When you insist on the subject; someone else made a high bid; but not reflected on the site; They say they are looking for a way to attract offers from other platforms to the site.

Even if you explain each problem separately to the support unit in a single e-mail, they only answer one of them.
Then you have to ask the other problems over and over again.

Last edited:
•••
If you want to lose domain names, you can use Catch.club.
Catch.club may remove domain names that you have successfully pre-ordered and that have been caught and auctioned by their partners from your account before the end of the auction period!

If there are 2 or more Catch.club users who create a backorder on Catch.club for the same domain, then only 1 Catch.club user (the one with the highest bid) can create the backorder successfully, the other Catch.club users will miss that domain.

Let's say the domain name example.com is expiring and you submit a backorder with $100 proxy bid. But then I submit another backorder using Catch.club for the same example.com domain with $110 proxy bid, then only I will participate in the domain auction and you will miss this domain through Catch.club.

Once the domain is in auction, then use the platform of the dropcatching company which caught the domain to monitor the auction and don't monitor it on Catch.club.

•••
If there are 2 or more Catch.club users who create a backorder on Catch.club for the same domain, then only 1 Catch.club user (the one with the highest bid) can create the backorder successfully, the other Catch.club users will miss that domain.

Let's say the domain name example.com is expiring and you submit a backorder with $100 proxy bid. But then I submit another backorder using Catch.club for the same example.com domain with $110 proxy bid, then only I will participate in the domain auction and you will miss this domain through Catch.club.

Once the domain is in auction, then use the platform of the dropcatching company which caught the domain to monitor the auction and don't monitor it on Catch.club.
You completely misunderstood the issue.

The subject does not mention the auction situation of Catch.club during the backorder.
There is talk of Approved Bacorders.

For example, you created a backorder for example.com and the domain name appears in the "Approved" section.
The domain name was dropped and one of the partners of the Catch.Club caught it.
However, they put the domain name up for auction.
And your proxy offer is the only one that has won from the very beginning.
You can check and watch this from the "Approved Backorders" tab.
You have 24 hours until your auction ends; but Catch.club directly says you lost the auction.

Last edited:
•••
You completely misunderstood the issue.

The subject does not mention the auction situation of Catch.club during the backorder.
There is talk of Approved Bacorders.

For example, you created a backorder for example.com and the domain name appears in the "Approved" section.
The domain name was dropped and one of the partners of the Catch.Club caught it.
However, they put the domain name up for auction.
And your proxy offer is the only one that has won from the very beginning.
You can check and watch this from the "Approved Backorders" tab.
You have 24 hours until your auction ends; but Catch.club directly says you lost the auction.

Because it can't monitor the auction minute by minute. You should monitor the auction not on Catch.club, but on the website of the platform which caught the domain. For example if Dropcatch.com caught the domain, then monitor the auction on dropcatch.com/domain/example.com, and not on
Catch.club.

The action is usually happening in the very last minutes of an auction.

However if you set a high enough proxy bid then Catch.club will submit this high bid for you in the very last few minutes. You can set your maximum proxy bid then forget about the auction.

But good domains sell for $1500+ nowadays on Dropcatch or Snapnames.

•••
Because it can't monitor the auction minute by minute. You should monitor the auction not on Catch.club, but on the website of the platform which caught the domain. For example if Dropcatch.com caught the domain, then monitor the auction on dropcatch.com/domain/example.com, and not on
Catch.club.

The action is usually happening in the very last minutes of an auction.

However if you set a high enough proxy bid then Catch.club will submit this high bid for you in the very last few minutes. You can set your maximum proxy bid then forget about the auction.

But good domains sell for $1500+ nowadays on Dropcatch or Snapnames.
Are you okay? Why is it so hard not to understand the subject?
Go to pineo.com and see if the auction is still going on.
The ongoing auction was removed from the "Approved Backorders" section by saying "You lost the auction".

•••
Are you okay? Why is it so hard not to understand the subject?
Go to pineo.com and see if the auction is still going on.
The ongoing auction was removed from the "Approved Backorders" section by saying "You lost the auction".
I see that Catch.club is participating in that auction, so in that case another Catch.club user had placed a higher proxy bid than you on Catch.club before the domain went to auction. Only a single Catch.club user can submit the backorder for the same domain. It means you lost the auction on Catch.club so that another user had the chance to submit the backorder.

If there are 2 or more users on Catch.club trying to submit a backorder for the same domain, then there will be a pre-auction on Catch.club, looks like you have lost this pre-auction on Catch.club.

But you can still participate in that auction, just login to your Dropcatch account and place a bid there, simple.

•••
I see that Catch.club is participating in that auction, so in that case another Catch.club user had placed a higher proxy bid than you on Catch.club before the domain went to auction. Only a single Catch.club user can submit the backorder for the same domain. It means you lost the auction on Catch.club so that another user had the chance to submit the backorder.

If there are 2 or more users on Catch.club trying to submit a backorder for the same domain, then there will be a pre-auction on Catch.club, looks like you have lost this pre-auction on Catch.club.

But you can still participate in that auction, just login to your Dropcatch account and place a bid there, simple.
If you still find it difficult to understand, please choose to remain silent.
Because you look funny.

•••
If you still find it difficult to understand, please choose to remain silent.
Because you look funny.
You are the one who doesn't understand it.

The support has already answered your question:

"Someone else made a higher bid than you"; It says "The domains were therefore removed from your account".

it means that someone else had made a higher bid than you on Catch.club, so you couldn't submit your backorder via Catch.club.

This is not the same auction as the Dropcatch.com auction.

First there is a pre-auction on Catch.club. Looks like another Catch.club user had outbid you, so you lost this pre-auction on Catch.club. And now there is a second auction on Dropcatch, but now you cannot participate in that auction via Catch.club.

What you don't understand is that there are 2 auctions: the first auction is on Catch.club, then the second auction is on the dropcatching platform, in this case on Dropcatch.com.

You lost the first auction on Catch.club, so now you cannot participate in the second auction via Catch.club. Therefore this domain was removed from your Catch.club account. This is the expected behavior. There is no bug here.

•••
You are the one who doesn't understand it.

The support has already answered your question:

it means that someone else had made a higher bid than you on Catch.club, so you couldn't submit your backorder via Catch.club.

This is not the same auction as the Dropcatch.com auction.

First there is a pre-auction on Catch.club. Looks like another Catch.club user had outbid you, so you lost this pre-auction on Catch.club. And now there is a second auction on Dropcatch, but now you cannot participate in that auction via Catch.club.

What you don't understand is that there are 2 auctions: the first auction is on Catch.club, then the second auction is on the dropcatching platform, in this case on Dropcatch.com.

You lost the first auction on Catch.club, so now you cannot participate in the second auction via Catch.club. Therefore this domain was removed from your Catch.club account. This is the expected behavior. There is no bug here.
It's not about multiple people bidding during the catch.club pre-order and therefore the domain name being auctioned off.
If more than one person bids at the time of pre-order, the domain is auctioned.
This is a different matter.
I was the only bidder for domains already on Catch.Club and pre-orders had already been successfully created.

If you win the pre-order, the domains will appear in the "Approved Backorders" section.
And your offer is sent to all partners of Catch.club.

If the company that catch the domain name is one of the partners of Catch.club and puts this domain name up for auction; Catch.club will notify you of this and you can participate in the auction via Catch.club.

6 successful domain name backorders were catch up by catch.club's partners.
However, domain names were catch by partners (DropCaths SnapNames etc.) and put up for auction.

No need to log into DropCatch to participate in the auction.
You can already participate in this auction via Catch.Club.
I was already winning the auctions and there were between 24 and 40 hours before the auctions ended.
Although the auction period is not over, Catch.Club says the auction is over and you lost the auction.
That's the problem.

•••
It's not about multiple people bidding during the catch.club pre-order and therefore the domain name being auctioned off.
If more than one person bids at the time of pre-order, the domain is auctioned.
This is a different matter.
I was the only bidder for domains already on Catch.Club and pre-orders had already been successfully created.

If you win the pre-order, the domains will appear in the "Approved Backorders" section.
And your offer is sent to all partners of Catch.club.

If the company that catch the domain name is one of the partners of Catch.club and puts this domain name up for auction; Catch.club will notify you of this and you can participate in the auction via Catch.club.

6 successful domain name backorders were catch up by catch.club's partners.
However, domain names were catch by partners (DropCaths SnapNames etc.) and put up for auction.

No need to log into DropCatch to participate in the auction.
You can already participate in this auction via Catch.Club.
I was already winning the auctions and there were between 24 and 40 hours before the auctions ended.
Although the auction period is not over, Catch.Club says the auction is over and you lost the auction.
That's the problem.
It works for me, maybe you have an issue directly with the catch.club website, try to clear your browser cache and cookies, and / or try a different web browser. Use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.

•••
It works for me, maybe you have an issue directly with the catch.club website, try to clear your browser cache and cookies, and / or try a different web browser. Use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.
It has nothing to do with browsers.
Because they also sent an e-mail saying that I lost the auction.
But as I said; The auctions hadn't expired and I can't be losing because they haven't.
Auctions are still going on; but they removed it by saying "Lost" on my account.
I can't show the evidence as I can't attach pictures.

•••
We have addressed the issue regarding the domains which did not show the auction details. Thank you for reporting the problem! @Pluto

•••
Support gave feedback about the problem!..
They reported that the domains were marked incorrectly due to an error.
Added back 3 domains whose auction is still ongoing.
However, the other 3 domains could not be checked due to this error and were lost as the auctions ended.

•••
We are happy to share that paying for backorders with Bitcoin is supported at Catch.club!

https://catch.club/page/pay-with-bitcoin-for-backorders/

The process is the same as on NameSilo with one extra step of converting Namesilo balance into Catch.club balance.

Catch.club also supports Bitpay which allows you to use other crypto for payment and via Paymentwall we support 100+ country specific payment gateways also.

If you have any question please let us know!

Catch.club Team

•••
At Catch.club now you can see ALL AUCTIONS on one site!

If you go to your Approved orders, just select the domains you want to gain more information about then we will provide you with a csv file which contains the following columns:

Status
Domain
Winning Bid
My Proxy Bid
Win/Lose
Auction Start Day
Auction Start Time
Auction End Day
Auction End Time
Number of Bidders
Winning Alias
Estibot Value
Domain Created
Domain Changed
Domain Expires
Registrar
List of Bidders

The CSV file looks like this:

domains.png

If you would like us to add some more details, please message us!

•••
Can i get the refund in my bank account if i loss to win a domain. I am a student i put my savings for a domain so i loss a domain then a refund is appreciable. Thanks

•••
Can i get the refund in my bank account if i loss to win a domain. I am a student i put my savings for a domain so i loss a domain then a refund is appreciable. Thanks
Hi! Yes, all catch.club funds are refundable. If you pay with credit card, we will do the refund to your credit card directly.

•••
Back