Dynadot

Catchservice.com - Do they even exist anymore? Still waiting on name from January

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Steve Andersen

Established Member
Impact
I have 111 in a wallet with them. I would prefer just to have my $111 back. I used to buy gem's they already owned mostly with the money in my wallet, Then they stopped these, and just did back orders, So I put in a few to try and use my funds and won one back on January 16, 2021. System shows awaiting transfer. I have submitted support email 2 times never got a response. I have DM Riz the owner on NamesPros no response. The name I won now appears on Epik landers. But at this point if they are not going to deliver names won. Or respond to emails or support requests I would prefer to just be refunded the $111 they are holding.

I have done around $2K in transactions with Riz with no issues in past so not sure what is going on. @Riz M.

2022-02-12_20-13-31.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, did you get it sorted? There's more direct contact options on his marketplace site.. maybe quite a time difference though from where you are.

•••
Hi, did you get it sorted? There's more direct contact options on his marketplace site.. maybe quite a time difference though from where you are.
Have not heard from him yet

•••
Back