Dynadot

CompanyNames.io Owner Introduction

NameSilo
Watch

dr27

Impact
Hello Fellow Domainers. Hope everyone's week s off to a great start. To get started, I just began domaining and have a couple domains in my portfolio. I currently own and am selling companynames.io. Be sure to check it out, as it is up for bids, currently. Networking and computers have always interested me, so I am pursuing a degreee in IT from a public college here in the South East, USA. I hope to learn about domaining and the art of selling, trading, and acquiring domain names. I am looking forward to being included in this community.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hello Fellow Domainers. Hope everyone's week s off to a great start. To get started, I just began domaining and have a couple domains in my portfolio. I currently own and am selling companynames.io. Be sure to check it out, as it is up for bids, currently. Networking and computers have always interested me, so I am pursuing a degreee in IT from a public college here in the South East, USA. I hope to learn about domaining and the art of selling, trading, and acquiring domain names. I am looking forward to being included in this community.
Have fun, but be warned: it's gonna take a lot of commitment and funds in most cases.

•••
•••
Hey there! I'm new too, nice to emeet you!

•••
Hello Fellow Domainers. Hope everyone's week s off to a great start. To get started, I just began domaining and have a couple domains in my portfolio. I currently own and am selling companynames.io. Be sure to check it out, as it is up for bids, currently. Networking and computers have always interested me, so I am pursuing a degreee in IT from a public college here in the South East, USA. By the way, I always hated writing essays, like for example about pollution and stuff, and that's why I am buyingit from studydriver, discover here if you want. I hope to learn about domaining and the art of selling, trading, and acquiring domain names. I am looking forward to being included in this community.
By the way, I am college student as well :)

•••
•••
•••

cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NP!

•••
Back