IT.COM

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there's a new wave in china, it's getting alarming again

•••

What rising Covid-19 infections in the UK and Europe could mean for the US​

(CNN)Two weeks after the United Kingdom dropped its last remaining Covid-19 mitigation measure -- a requirement that people who test positive for the virus isolate for five days -- the country is seeing cases and hospitalizations climb once again.

Covid-19 cases were up 48% in the UK last week compared with the week before. Hospitalizations were up 17% over the same period.

The country's daily case rate -- about 55,000 a day -- is still less than a third of the Omicron peak, but cases are rising as fast as they were falling just two weeks earlier, when the country removed pandemic-related restrictions.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/15/health/covid-rising-uk-us/index.html

•••

Jabbed in the Back: Mapping Russian and Chinese Information Operations During COVID-19​

Executive Summary

• During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) spread disinformation about the efficacy of vaccines and the virus’s origins, a shift from Beijing’s previous disinformation campaigns, which had a narrower focus on China-specific issues such as Tibet, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
  • Most of Beijing’s COVID-19 narratives aimed at shaping perceptions of China’s response to the pandemic and only rarely targeted other countries specifically.
  • Russia recycled previous narratives and exacerbated tensions in Western society while attempting some propaganda about Russian scientific prowess.
  • The Kremlin and the CCP learned from each other. While limited evidence exists of explicit cooperation, instances of narrative overlap and circular amplification of disinformation show that China is following a Russian playbook with Chinese characteristics. Russia is simultaneously learning from the Chinese approach.
  • The largest difference between China’s and Russia’s information warfare tactics remains China’s insistence on narrative consistency, compared with Russia’s firehose of falsehoods strategy.1 Even with substantially greater resources, this largely prevents Chinese narratives from swaying public opinion or polarizing societies.
  • The two authoritarian countries’ information operations have evolved over the last 18 months and will continue to do so with the spread of variants, vaccines, and inquiries into the virus’s origins.

https://cepa.org/jabbed-in-the-back...inese-information-operations-during-covid-19/

•••
We have to find an effective, balanced, and Universal way of dealing with Covid for at least the next 10 years and not keep going up and down in our resolve to protect the public.

We also need to focus on technologies beyond just vaccines and medicines to try to keep all microorganisms under control.

We have to find a way to physically eliminate or remove harmful microorganisms out of our body and our Environment at the nano scale.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
I was called and asked if I would get a MRI scan of my brain , free of charge and for study purposes . Along with what they called a pet scan of my body … I am going to take part in the study and get these done .. I gave antibody plasma already , with these tests being no cost I figure it’s a win - win

•••
Moderna is the 'brand' of vaccine I've had thus far. I had the first two shots and then a booster a few months ago. Not sure how quickly I might take a second booster.

The strain B2A now accounts for 1/4 of the cases in the US. It is more transmissible than the last one, but so far it seems to be about the same as severity.

Moderna asks FDA to authorize 4th dose of COVID shot for all adults​

WASHINGTON (AP) — Drugmaker Moderna asked the Food and Drug Administration on Thursday to authorize a fourth shot of its COVID-19 vaccine as a booster dose for all adults.

The request is broader than rival pharmaceutical company Pfizer’s request earlier this week for the regulator to approve a booster shot for all seniors.

In a press release, the company said its request for approval for all adults was made “to provide flexibility” to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and medical providers to determine the “appropriate use” of a second booster dose of the mRNA vaccine, “including for those at higher risk of COVID-19 due to age or comorbidities.”

https://fox2now.com/news/national/m...horize-4th-dose-of-covid-shot-for-all-adults/

Last edited:
•••
I was called and asked if I would get a MRI scan of my brain , free of charge and for study purposes . Along with what they called a pet scan of my body … I am going to take part in the study and get these done .. I gave antibody plasma already , with these tests being no cost I figure it’s a win - win
Thanks for helping with the research, to help sort out the long-Covid symptoms. And thank you for sharing your recovery experience. If more folks realized that the long-term covid concerns are very real, they might be more inclined to go for the vaccinations.

•••

COVID-19 Update: I got.... tested.today

•••
•••
Dudes, where I come from EVERYBODY who had a Motorcycle Accident was stamped as a Covid-Dead.

In most eastern countries in Europe, every family of deceased humans on Aids, Ebola, Heart Attack, Renal Insufficiency, Cancer, etc. etc. get an offer from the dedicated health department about appr. 900 Euro, to sign a document that the cause of death of the family member was "Covid".

In most western countries in Europe, every doctor in hospitals, who signs a death certificate with "Covid" for cause of death gets awarded with appr. the same ammount of money.

What are we all talking about here? This is the most dangerous gameplay by the richest people on earth having Pharma and all institutions like WHO in hand, and not a dengerous "virus".

•••
In most western countries in Europe, every doctor in hospitals, who signs a death certificate with "Covid" for cause of death gets awarded with appr. the same ammount of money.
My understanding was that, in the US, that if the death certificate listed the covid diagnosis, there was a small amount of money available to help toward the next of kin funeral expenses. I'm not aware of any doctors who sign death certificates get any extra reimbursement. They normally don't get "awarded" with any money for signing the forms.
If this is a new policy, could you please cite where you saw this and in what nations?

Last edited:
•••
My understanding was that, in the US, that if the death certificate listed the covid diagnosis, there was a small amount of money available to help toward the next of kin funeral expenses. I'm not aware of any doctors who sign death certificates get any extra reimbursement. They normally don't get "awarded" with any money for signing the forms.
If this is a new policy, could you please cite where you saw this and in what nations?
In Europe they get awarded.

And they also get awarded by the government if they vax. Therefore, if I went to a doctor because I needed a referral to a dermatologist, or just because I wanted to check me up, the doc wanted to jab me frist before even hearing why I´m there. MONEY MONEY MONEY! nothing more. A lot of so called "doctors" in Europe, who swored the so called Hippocratic Oath
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath
Are nothing else as greedy butchers! they showed their true face in this pandemic.

•••
"in what nations" All over the place here. Germany, Austria and Italy was the worst.

In my neighbour country Poland in example they even have a health minister (Adam Niedzielski)
who is called "minister of sudden death" - because he was advocating for Pfizer. He even doesn´t have the polish nationality since the pandemic started - like by magical hand... - to avoid possible personal consequences if the mass lawsuits in Poland start because of vaccine trials after sudden death of small children, healthy young people. And the trials will come! but he will be fine since he as "polish minister" even doesn´t have the polish nationality and cannot be prosecuted in Poland. In another countries the same gameplay.

•••
•••
•••
COVID Vaccine Investigation (Intracorporal Nanonetwork).
I have the original PDF but it does not allow to upload, it's over 5MB in size.
I see that shape like a cross in every monitor or smart phone screen, it is named Hyperbolic Orthogonality on Wikipedia, in case you don't believe.

page 1.jpgpage 2.jpgpage 3.jpgpage 4.jpgpage 5.jpgpage 6.jpgpage 7.jpgpage 8.jpgpage 9.jpgpage 10.jpgpage 11.jpgpage 12.jpgpage 13.jpgpage 14.jpgpage 15.jpgpage 16.jpgpage 17.jpgpage 18.jpgpage 19.jpgpage 20.jpgpage 21.jpgpage 23.jpgpage 24.jpg

Last edited:
•••
COVID Vaccine Investigation (Intracorporal Nanonetwork).
Could you explain the basic purpose of this? Great graphics, but a bit confusing.

•••
Could you explain the basic purpose of this? Great graphics, but a bit confusing.
Based on what I have read in different documents, every vaccinated human will have this exact same circuit with a unique ID like of Bluetooh MAC address. This circuit will monitor human body, organs, blood, oxygen, what you see and think, location etc. The body produces electricity so it does not need any battery.

This investigation was made by a Spanish scientist, there is a Telegram channel named graphenevaccine with videos and more PDF files with microscopy pictures of vaccines from different companies.
They are basically injecting digital vaccines, I had COVID-19 but not the vaccine, it is possible that the virus itself is the same as vaccine, with digital circuitry, the vaccines are more for those who did not had COVID in my opinion.
Might be also a possibility to kill a human from distance, by some hearth attack or other issue.

Also I suspect the vaccines purpose is to change brain structure so that after death a human will be converted into a zombie, I m watching Walking Dead TV series and this idea is not excluded, zombies are converted without bites after human die, meaning everyone had the virus already.

It's Bill Gates and his brothers Reptiloids project to digitalize everyone without their awareness.
This can be named the Mark Zuckerberg of the beast, cause each of them are into this project.

This looks like from science fiction but believe me it's possible.

•••
Based on what I have read in different documents, every vaccinated human will have this exact same circuit with a unique ID like of Bluetooh MAC address. This circuit will monitor human body, organs, blood, oxygen, what you see and think, location etc. The body produces electricity so it does not need any battery.

This investigation was made by a Spanish scientist, there is a Telegram channel named graphenevaccine with videos and more PDF files with microscopy pictures of vaccines from different companies.
They are basically injecting digital vaccines, I had COVID-19 but not the vaccine, it is possible that the virus itself is the same as vaccine, with digital circuitry, the vaccines are more for those who did not had COVID in my opinion.
Might be also a possibility to kill a human from distance, by some hearth attack or other issue.

Also I suspect the vaccines purpose is to change brain structure so that after death a human will be converted into a zombie, I m watching Walking Dead TV series and this idea is not excluded, zombies are converted without bites after human die, meaning everyone had the virus already.

It's Bill Gates and his brothers Reptiloids project to digitalize everyone without their awareness.
This can be named the Mark Zuckerberg of the beast, cause each of them are into this project.
Please understand that such misinformation as this is of no benefit to be posted anywhere. Would you kindly edit this post or remove it? Differences of opinions are one thing. These assertions are really not worth repeating or propagating. It's a vaccine, and the body's immune system responds in appropriate ways. It's fine to be concerned about the unknown. Speculating about "digital vaccines" and zombie formation from them is not cool and, IMO, not appropriate for the Namepros forum.

•••
Please understand that such misinformation as this is of no benefit to be posted anywhere. Would you kindly edit this post or remove it? Differences of opinions are one thing. These assertions are really not worth repeating or propagating. It's a vaccine, and the body's immune system responds in appropriate ways. It's fine to be concerned about the unknown. Speculating about "digital vaccines" and zombie formation from them is not cool and, IMO, not appropriate for the Namepros forum.

First, a human does not need vaccine to survive, the immunity system have everything it needs, it gets vaccinated naturally from the womb of the mother.

Second, there are such psychopaths/scientists in this world that they decided to create artificial viruses, because they not like when everything works from nature, they are afraid of Utopia. They will find many reasons to convince you that what they are doing is good, but the source of this evil come from them, the Virus and the Vaccine. They are making Trillions on artificial problems which they create artificially.

If you will protect them, then you are becoming one of them or you are paid very well to brainwash others, or you are brainwashed to further brainwash others, without realizing on what you do.

As soon a baby is born it is injected with vaccine WTF? To kill the pineal gland and creativity, go lookup the elements of periodic table, vaccines contain Aluminum, Mercury and other metals.

We live in a free world, right? This mean you can think/express whatever you like free, without being limited by anyone. If this right is taken then this place is not worth my time and energy.
If this info is harmful there are moderators who can clean the forum.

You have no idea what I m preparing to those who make artificial problems in the world!

•••
First, a human does not need vaccine to survive, the immunity system have everything it needs, it gets vaccinated naturally from the womb of the mother
My brother with Down Syndrome died shortly after his bout with Covid. It was early on in the pandemic, when no vaccines were available.
Maternal immunity is not helpful when there is a novel virus -- one that the mother had no exposure to. But that is an issue more for newborns, not many years later as adults.
It's a very nasty disease, and I'm glad that we now have some effective tools to help fight this deadly virus.

Last edited:
•••
My brother with Down Syndrome died shortly after his bout with Covid. It was early on in the pandemic, when no vaccines were available.
Maternal immunity is not helpful when there is a novel virus -- one that the mother had no exposure to. But that is an issue more for newborns, not many years later as adults.
It's a very nasty disease, and I'm glad that we now have some effective tools to help fight this deadly virus.
This is good, but the viruses > (artificial problems) are made by same people who create vaccines > (solutions) for profit. This is how they make money from us slaves Problem = Solution.

As you can see I have survived the COVID-21 without the vaccine, meaning it's possible.
Basically vaccines are good for those who believe in them and bad for those who question them.

But you can rest assured that your Gov will make the vaccine every time it will release a new virus!
Don't worry Bill Gates is financing labs for this, he does allot of investments into this field.

•••
As you can see I have survived the COVID-21 without the vaccine, meaning it's possible.
Basically vaccines are good for those who believe in them and bad for those who question them.
It's good to question vaccines, and have a certain amount of skepticism about something new. You are right to have concerns about something that has had so much government involvement and been released so quickly. Be reassured, though, that the vaccine development involves scientists, including those at the FDA. They are often very independent thinkers and not afraid to speak up with their concerns.
And I'm so glad that you survived without the vaccine. Some folks really are high risk. Vaccinations for them and those around them can mean the difference between life and death. The vaccines appear to be good for most folks. It's bad if getting it causes great worry and distress. That is why it is better to get concerns addressed and be informed before getting immunized.

•••
The covid brain fog I had appears to be completely gone now , I have no other left over symptoms now . I gave antibodies and was told I have a lot of antibodies

•••
The covid brain fog I had appears to be completely gone now , I have no other left over symptoms now . I gave antibodies and was told I have a lot of antibodies
Hallelujah! There has been so much sadness associated with the pandemic. Isn't it great to be able to celebrate each and every individual triumph over this #@!XX virus?
Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back