Dynadot

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

NameSilo
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Recently the US passed a sad milestone...

Current Covid19 death numbers as of 8:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). If your country of interest is not listed below, simply go to the link above to do a search for relevant information.

Total: 6,168,033
United States: 1,007,320
Brazil: 659,860
India: 521,211
Russia: 369,064
United Kingdom: 165,379
France: 142,273
Italy: 159,383
Spain: 102,392
Mexico: 323,016
Poland: 115,247
South Africa: 100,032
Indonesia: 155,164
Netherlands: 21,987
Canada: 37,624
Chile: 56,580
Belgium: 30,826
Philippines: 59,298
Japan : 28,097
Bolivia: 21,894
Australia: 6,010
Peru: 212,222

•••
Recently the US passed a sad milestone...

Current Covid19 death numbers as of 8:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). If your country of interest is not listed below, simply go to the link above to do a search for relevant information.
I noticed that from the very start of the pandemic, that you have been doing an excellent job updating the forum on the statistics. Thanks for providing the continued statistics. You have been a real asset to this forum.

•••
I just got tested for Covid and it came out negative.

Although some of the rules have recently changed but as an elderly person with some preexisting health conditions I am still following all the old safety and hygiene protocols and guidelines such as wearing a mask, social and physical distancing, washing hands, and sanitizing everything.

IMO

•••
I have a question for everyone.

Do you have experience of living without vaccines to do the comparison?
I doubt, everyone who is born in Cities are vaccinated, you have to be living in some jungle to not get any of it.

I think what the scientists do it is what people deserve, virus/vaccine every year for unknown body modifications, from your birth to death.
Why not question this?
Because of resources your Gov collects from other countries. Why I say this (?), because US is the biggest grabber in the world. That is why people live good there, I got rich thanks to Americans and I have to say thanks! But what US is doing worldwide is not good.
Why to visit US i need Visa but my US friend can come without, wtf? He is a doctor between, he told me very good why COVID was created in laboratory, but to protect him I better shut up, to me it is more than what he thinks.

I m watching Walking Dead and see what can happen if such a virus is developed, every group robs others for resources, this is what powerful countries do today to other countries to survive and be on top.

It is very possible that the final purpose of all the vaccines, from birth to death, is to convert everyone into soulless walking Zombies, because it is related with Soul and Spirituality, there is a secret which our governments hide and it is related with this purpose I m sure of that.

P.s. found this photo which perfectly describes all vaccines purpose.
Soulless Vaccine.png

•••
I am glad to see that certain things are getting back to normal again,

But I am kind of disappointed that cruise ships are packed with thousands of travelers again that are living in very close quarters and young spring break party goers are mingling around while congregating thousands of miles away from home and then taking the virus back with them to infect the more vulnerable people in their communities as they return back home.

Unless we are willing to make some fundamental changes in our habits and activities there is a very good chance that the virus is going to win at the end.

IMO

•••
I have a question for everyone.

Do you have experience of living without vaccines to do the comparison?
I doubt, everyone who is born in Cities are vaccinated, you have to be living in some jungle to not get any of it.

I think what the scientists do it is what people deserve, virus/vaccine every year for unknown body modifications, from your birth to death.
Why not question this?
Because of resources your Gov collects from other countries. Why I say this (?), because US is the biggest grabber in the world. That is why people live good there, I got rich thanks to Americans and I have to say thanks! But what US is doing worldwide is not good.
Why to visit US i need Visa but my US friend can come without, wtf? He is a doctor between, he told me very good why COVID was created in laboratory, but to protect him I better shut up, to me it is more than what he thinks.

I m watching Walking Dead and see what can happen if such a virus is developed, every group robs others for resources, this is what powerful countries do today to other countries to survive and be on top.

It is very possible that the final purpose of all the vaccines, from birth to death, is to convert everyone into soulless walking Zombies, because it is related with Soul and Spirituality, there is a secret which our governments hide and it is related with this purpose I m sure of that.

P.s. found this photo which perfectly describes all vaccines purpose.
Show attachment 213406
I don’t get that deep with the vaccine , i see any vaccine no different than most medications , in many cases medications can cause more grief than the illness itself, in the case of covid 19 vaccines , due to the extremely short testing period, there is no way I can take that vaccine , not without thinking about what I may incur due to it , but that’s a personal preference on my part

Last edited:
•••
China's new wave will probably come to us soon, too

•••
Current Covid19 death numbers as of 9:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). If your country of interest is not listed below, simply go to the link above to do a search for relevant information.

Total: 6,210,477
United States: 1,013,044
Brazil: 661,552
India: 521,746
Russia: 372,512
United Kingdom: 170,395
France: 143,625
Italy: 161,032
Spain: 103,266
Mexico: 323,805
Poland: 115,736
South Africa: 100,116
Indonesia: 155,746
Netherlands: 22,116
Canada: 38,095
Chile: 57,094
Belgium: 31,079
Philippines: 59,891
Japan : 28,765
Bolivia: 21,899
Australia: 6,648
Peru: 212,528

•••
•••

Factbox-U.S. airlines drop mask requirements for passengers, employees​

(Reuters) - The Biden administration will no longer enforce a U.S. mask mandate on public transportation, after a federal judge in Florida ruled that directive was unlawful, overturning a key White House effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19.

Airlines welcomed the move on Monday by saying they would no longer require masks:

"Face masks have been like boarding passes for nearly two years — you couldn’t fly without one. But, as of today, masks are optional in airports and onboard aircraft, effective immediately."

"While we are glad this means many of us get to see your smiling faces, we understand some might have mixed feelings. Please remember to be kind to one another and that wearing a mask while traveling is still an option."

"Effective immediately, masks are optional for all airport employees, crew members and customers inside U.S. airports and onboard aircraft."

"We are relieved to see the U.S. mask mandate lift to facilitate global travel as COVID-19 has transitioned to an ordinary seasonal virus. Thank you for your support in complying with the federal mask mandate and keeping each other, and our customers, safe during the pandemic."

"Effective immediately, masks are no longer required at United on domestic flights, select international flights (dependent upon the arrival country’s mask requirements) or at U.S. airports.

"While this means that our employees are no longer required to wear a mask – and no longer have to enforce a mask requirement for most of the flying public – they will be able to wear masks if they choose to do so, as the CDC continues to strongly recommend wearing a mask on public transit."

"The high level of immunity and widespread vaccine accessibility in the U.S. coupled with the hospital-grade cabin air on aircraft provide a strong, science-based foundation for passengers to travel with confidence as restrictions are lifted on our nation’s airlines."

"We look forward to welcoming millions of travelers back to the skies this summer to reunite with loved ones, attend conferences or to take a vacation."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...ssengers-employees/ar-AAWlC0s?ocid=uxbndlbing

•••
•••
There's a new strain raging in China, it's scary

•••

Covid-19 was third leading cause of death in the United States in 2021, CDC reports​

(CNN)Covid-19 was the third leading cause of death in the United States in 2021, following heart disease and cancer, for the second year in a row, according to provisional data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The overall age-adjusted death rate for all causes in the US was about 1% higher in 2021 that in was in 2020, but the death rate from Covid-19 increased by nearly 20%. The data was published Friday in the CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.

More than one in eight deaths in 2021 had Covid-19 as an underlying cause, up from about one in 10 deaths in 2020.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/22/health/covid-third-leading-cause-of-death-2021/index.html

•••
Y'all still buyin into this bs?

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••

COVID is Spreading in Deer | or, Unvaccinated Hunters Spread COVID Kills to Deer.

Hundreds of white-tailed deer in North America have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2. Researchers have been concerned about wildlife infections since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, but tracking the movements of such a promiscuous virus is tricky.

•••
Good news:

US is out of the Pandemic phase (according to Dr. Fauci)

Now only if the World can get out of the Stupidity phase. :)

IMO

•••
Honestly, the world is in total chaos right now, so there's no time for disease.

•••
I’ve been meaning to post an update to research being done on me … so far .. the brain MRI has been completed and results returned , I was told that my brain showed intermedia what the doctor compared to a brain trauma , also a comparison to what the onset of Alzheimer’s looks like on MRI , they are going to do another MRI of my brain in 4 months.

They found what the said were raging covid - 19 antibodies at a high level in my blood , they said by body kept producing covid - 19 antibodies for 9 weeks after healing from infection.

A second angiogram of my heart returned results of still some swelling , especially in the Left Aorta valve , swelling reduced by 68% as opposed to my first angiogram.

•••

The US is closely watching this Covid surge for clues​

(CNN)Covid-19 cases are spiking in South Africa, and public health experts in the United States are following the data closely, waiting to see what it might reveal about how immunity from previous infections behaves over time.

South Africa has been a bellwether before. Scientists there were the first to discover the Omicron variant of the coronavirus late last year, setting off a global chain reaction. After a pandemic peak in December, cases in the country declined, but now they're on the rise again -- along with positivity rates and hospitalizations. It could spell South Africa's fifth wave.

The spike has been tied to two new sublineages of Omicron, BA.4 and BA.5, which the World Health Organization added to its monitoring list last month. They're dominating transmission in the country, accounting for almost 60% of all new Covid-19 cases by the end of April, according to South Africa's National Institute of Communicable Diseases.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/04/world/coronavirus-newsletter-intl-05-04-22/index.html

•••
I’ve been meaning to post an update to research being done on me … so far .. the brain MRI has been completed and results returned , I was told that my brain showed intermedia what the doctor compared to a brain trauma , also a comparison to what the onset of Alzheimer’s looks like on MRI , they are going to do another MRI of my brain in 4 months.

They found what the said were raging covid - 19 antibodies at a high level in my blood , they said by body kept producing covid - 19 antibodies for 9 weeks after healing from infection.

A second angiogram of my heart returned results of still some swelling , especially in the Left Aorta valve , swelling reduced by 68% as opposed to my first angiogram.
Thanks for sharing. Did they feel the brain findings were related to Covid, or is that part of what the research is trying to sort out?

•••
Obviously I have not been posting the updates (deaths) as much...partly due to a time crunch and partly hoping it would fade away making it unnecessary.

With 40 states showing an increase in cases and some areas considering bringing back the mask mandates, the bug is still floating around. The good news is the currently dominant strain is not as deadly.

In my world, nearly all my immediate family are either sick or are self quarantining. My niece and her husband are quarantined in Brussels and the rest are here in the states. Only my brother-in-law is significantly ill...probably due to the fact he has cancer and his immune system is weakened.

The parents of the husband of another niece are also sick and they compare it to having the flu...it seems they have spread it thru their extended family as well.

We think the virus arrived in our group of about 20 people thru a great niece that is 4 years old...she went to a birthday party for one of her play friends and it seems one of the other children had it.

So far it has missed me, partly because I've been traveling the last week and have not been in contact with any of them since last Tuesday.

•••
Thanks for sharing. Did they feel the brain findings were related to Covid, or is that part of what the research is trying to sort out?
They most definitely felt the findings are related to covid , they said they can tell how long the tissues and ect have been damaged , they said almost all of it was fresh

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back