Dynadot

Content Cryptocurrency market prices & news (coinmarketzoo.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxo

Established Member
Impact
Coinmarket Zoo - Cryptocurrency Prices, Market Data & Latest News. Automatically updated prices using Coingecko API and latest crypto news from Google news RSS feeds.

Site is powered by WordPress using one of the best free themes on the market. You can easily change almost any aspect of the site design with the theme customizer. Very intuitive user friendly theme UI. I've already optimized the site for speed and performance and it's ready to go for blogging, etc.

Site uses hand-picked free plugins for rss news feeds, crypto prices, etc that are reputable and have good dev support if you ever need it. RSS news feeds can be placed on any posts or pages and you can choose whatever valid RSS url you want to display. RSS news feed has many options for display.

Will provide buyer with the site backup/restore files (with instructions) to make it simple to your own web hosting server. I can do the site migration to your hosting for a fee of $60 paid via Paypal. I'll do the site migration for free if you sign up for A2 hosting using this link.

Buyer will need their own web hosting. Any reputable shared hosting will work fine. I have been a happy customer of A2 Hosting for years and highly recommend them. A2 Turbo Boost plan is excellent for this type of site. I use it for multiple WordPress sites. Very fast reliable servers with good customer support.

ON SALE FOR $250 (BUY IT NOW PRICE)
Some other domains and/or website are also available for sale, including: coinpricedata.com, nftgeeks.org, amznbuzz.com and buzzpopnews.com. Let me know if your interested via PM.

Website & Domain details:
  • Domain: coinmarketzoo.com
  • Registrar: Epik.com
  • Domain expires on 12/18/22
  • Flexible payment options including
  • Paypal, Visa, MC or Crypto (BTC, LTC, XLM)
  • CONTACT ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE IF INTERESTED

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
updated

Last edited: