Dynadot

Daily Dose: A dosage of gTLD's!

NameSilo
Watch

Ali

Top Member
Starfire Holdings
Impact
The nGTLD "craze" has inspired me to bring you a rather interesting list. Today, I present you a dosage of available nGTLD domains. These names have good search volume and/or CPC's and are poised to make a profit if gone about correctly. Yes, Ali Zandi is admitting that nGTLD's can make a profit. Is the world ending? Nope. I'm just starting to see that some of them may have potential after all.

Now.. don't go registering 10,000 of them just because a small light turned on for me. Follow the same due diligence you would for a long term .com hold. .School is an example of a nGTLD that has lasting potential, hence why a majority of my dosage is .school... education is going nowhere but digital. Online schooling is on the rise and all education will eventually end up on computers.

Today, I have found some nice, generic, multi use, good search/CPC nGTLD domain names for you.

Here they are (there were a few more but they all got registered this morning! so I didn't include them)

DomainSearchVolumeCPC
Computer.School3,600$19.91
Dentist.School1,900$7.58
Middle.School40,500$2.05
Pilot.School4,400$4.73
Engineering.School1,300$24.74
Architecture.School1,600$10.30
Secondary.School40,500$2.01
Technical.School22,200$11.33
LiveStreaming.Football60,500$0.56
FreeFantasy.Football9,900$1.35

** All of these domain names have been selected by me, Ali. Everything I select is based on my own research and methodology. What I show you is what I think will have value, but I am not guaranteeing anything. Please do your own due diligence. When you enjoy a domain list and want to see more of that theme, simply click the Like/Thanks button to let me know. That's it! I show you the goods, you click the affiliate link to acquire them, then profit! **

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All gone...be interested to see if they used your links today.

•••
People sure like hoovering up your lists Ali, 5 have been registered already.

•••
•••
pilot shows $499 premium and available on gd?
$440 premium uniregistry?

Sensible school names indeed

•••
pilot shows $499 premium and available on gd?
$440 premium uniregistry?

Sensible school names indeed

GD likes to squeeze a bit more! Ha!

LiveStreaming.Football is now gone too!

•••
I like computer.school, but extremely high price $960

•••
I like computer.school, but extremely high price $960

Yea. I agree, that's a pretty steep price for it! I guess if I was starting a Computer School, I would buy it as the CPC for advertising would probably cripple my startup funds! :xf.eek:

Edit: It's actually $880 on Uni. But still steep!

•••
probably should put registration fee's next to those premium availables,

so they can see the absurd registration prices, the "registry domainers" are charging for them.

•••
probably should put registration fee's next to those premium availables,

so they can see the absurd registration prices, the "registry domainers" are charging for them.

Solid point. Will add them when I do another round of "premium priced" available names.

•••
small light turned on for me.

I've seen some of your other good posts about some of the good .coms you bought and sold. I think it would be helpful to share some of the new gtlds you bought as well, to give some insight to some of the new people to what domains in new gtlds you're going after.

•••
someone reg'd startup.coach for $500 this name was available for registration..

stcoachh.jpg

•••
I want to say that new TLDs just not for domainers, for end-users only.

•••
I've seen some of your other good posts about some of the good .coms you bought and sold. I think it would be helpful to share some of the new gtlds you bought as well, to give some insight to some of the new people to what domains in new gtlds you're going after.

Thanks! Yea sure thing, I picked up names like Cosmetology.School, Graduate.School, American.Football, Lingerie.Football and a couple others. This is very unlike anything i've ever invested in. I was pretty against new gTLD's up until recently, and for some reason I found my self following through with a couple purchases just to see what happens.

•••
.xyz is only 1.00 to reg right now. Nice!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
But it's only 1.00 !!! Come on now!! Hahaha!:laugh:
They where giving them away at one point, I ended up having the matching xyz domain to my .com at netsol.

•••
•••
Wow! Free? That's just terrible.

Ha, I was mortified, I never even asked for the name. I felt disgusted that I actually owned one. ;)

I've just double checked now to see if auto renew is off. :laugh:

•••
So .football .rocks but .tennis .sucks :D

•••
So .football .rocks but .tennis .sucks :D

Ha! :)

If you can tell me that Hawaii.Tennis has a better chance at making a profit than something like American.Football - I'm all ears ;)

•••
Ha! :)

If you can tell me that Hawaii.Tennis has a better chance at making a profit than something like American.Football - I'm all ears ;)

So is the cost of acquisition for those two domains ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back