Dynadot

Daily Dose: GoDaddy's best closeout domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What do you want to see next on the Daily Dose?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • GoDaddy domains at auction.

• Available ngTLD's.

• Surprise me!

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Top Member
Starfire Holdings
Impact
Happy Wednesday! Today's dose will be gone INSTANTLY. So I hope you have your trigger fingers ready! These are the best of the best at GoDaddy for fixed closeout prices! I have scoured what they have and picked my favorite. This all started when I spotted GolfNews.net! I play golf regularly and it's quite possibly my favorite sport! So it's a must have for a golf fanatic! Golf News gets some great search volume and this could surely be developed or even flipped for much more than a closeout price!

Another great one I saw was HipsterMagazine... although they may be too cool to read magazines ;) Either way, it's a great buy if you plan on developing it! MagazineCapital.com was another good one; I like it as Capital usually means the hub of something, so MagazineHub being taken, MagazineCapital would work well for an all inclusive magazine store! A few other great ones I found were MudTires.net... now, I'm no mud tire expert, but I sure as heck know that they are NOT CHEAP! I went to price a few for my truck, and I'll tell you what, if you can make a commission on them, you'll be doing just fine! MicroCamera.net struck me as a good one too, everything is going micro, why not cameras? Sell those puppies!

The other good ones I found were Micrometer.net, which is a very useful precision tool! Tons of search volume on that one. Reticle.net makes for a fantastic gaming magazine name! TheatreTickets.org... well that one is self explanatory! And last but surely not least, VenturaRestaurants.com!

For the prices that you can grab these domain names for, I believe there should be no reason to pass on them. They are all worth more than you will pay and I highly suggest developing a few.. like GolfNews.net! What a name!

DOMAINESTIBOTAPPRAISALSEARCHESCPC
GolfNews.net$470.0022,000$0.54
HipsterMagazine.com$370.001,000$1.49
MagazineCapital.com$980.001,000$0.74
MicroCamera.net$140.0014,800$0.33
Micrometer.net$2,100.0060,500$0.84
MudTires.net$500.0022,200$1.42
Reticle.net$550.008,100$1.17
TheatreTickets.org$870.0049,500$1.75
VenturaRestaurants.com$1,100.001,900$0.62

**All of these domain names have been selected by me, Ali. Everything I select is based on my own research and methodology. What I show you is what I think will have value, but I am not guaranteeing anything. Please do your own due diligence. When you enjoy a domain list and want to see more of that theme, simply click the Like/Thanks button to let me know. That's it! I show you the goods, you decide if you would like to acquire them, then do your best to make a profit!**

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the great info and suggestions mate, but I could not find HipsterMagazine available to buy. Is it already registered?

•••
Thanks! Swooped Hipster & Golfnews... my first ever .net :/

•••
•••
Thanks for the great info and suggestions mate, but I could not find HipsterMagazine available to buy. Is it already registered?

It was swoooooooped!

Thanks! Swooped Hipster & Golfnews... my first ever .net :/
Nice swoops! One of the better two word .net's out there :)

•••
•••
Cool. GolfNews.net sold for $1,188 in 2007 according to DNSalePrice.com.

•••
Cool. GolfNews.net sold for $1,188 in 2007 according to DNSalePrice.com.

Nice! It's a phenomenal domain name!

•••
Look. I am not bothering to check as I am an hour late today. :P

•••
awwwwww, i wanted venturarestaurants ...of course it is gone,
thanks for post, more or these will be very popular indeed

•••
I was watching half of these through the expired auctions and then turned them down when they went to closeout. Maybe I should have regged a few but at least I'm looking at the right names if the god-like genius that is Ali Zandi is recommending then. I'll sleep well tonight lol.

•••
Look. I am not bothering to check as I am an hour late today. :P
Yea, I think they were all gone within minutes this time! :xf.eek:

awwwwww, i wanted venturarestaurants ...of course it is gone,
thanks for post, more or these will be very popular indeed
Yea, that was a great domain!

I was watching half of these through the expired auctions and then turned them down when they went to closeout. Maybe I should have regged a few but at least I'm looking at the right names if the god-like genius that is Ali Zandi is recommending then. I'll sleep well tonight lol.
Sheesh, you are way too kind! Thanks! :xf.grin:

•••
Missed them completely !:oops:

Ali, do you mind pinging me just before you post the daily dose ? :xf.wink:

•••
Airmobile.net was a nice one in closeouts as well.

•••
Swooped Hipster & Golfnews... my first ever .net

what you plan to do with them ? I mean, will you develop or flip, just curious.

•••
All gone except MicroCamera.net! Wow!

Not anymore!
I just took microcamera.net in a fit of domainer's rage! B-)
Thanks Ali - you da man!

•••
what you plan to do with them ? I mean, will you develop or flip, just curious.

I always check traffic/clicks for couple weeks, if they make $ keep, if not flip.

•••
HA HA FOLLOWED A LOT OF THEM . THOUGHT NOBODY IS GOING AFTER THEM SO THEY ARE CRAP. GOT A LESSON FROM YOU ALI TO TRUST NUMBERS AND ONES INSTINCT.

GOT THIS ONE- BLOGGING COURSES.COM

•••
Ha Ha. Type in Lower Case. OK?

•••
•••
I usually don't look at the Nets and Orgs on closeouts, but obviously there are some gems. Great list!

•••
Thank ali.
How can you find them, i mean how can you check these domain?
Where i can found them in a cheaper price?

•••
•••
•••
Back