Dynadot

Decent quality (imo) content, no backlinks bought, yet AdSense won't accept

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sanwal

Sanwal MemonTop Member
Impact
Hey there np'ers, it's been a confusing and frustrating 4 to 5 months.

At first, i submitted my site for review, when i was on 10 topics, was rejected, searched some help on google and came to a conclusion. Thought, "okay, 10 is too low for adsense"
(Although i never got the theory of what acceptance of the google ad program has anything to do with the number of articles, shouldn't it be about the information you're posting out?)

The second attempt was a couple months later, after almost quadrupling the amount of articles i had, i said to to myself, "Okay let's give it a go again!"
I was pretty certain i would be getting it this time! But after an an anxious but exciting 2 weeks, i got the message of doesn't comply blah blah blah! My head was spinning and i was totally outraged. Got into a bit more digging and couldn't find anything that seemed legit for justifying the rejections i was getting!

My third attempt! Bought a site on flippa for 800 bucks with all content written by a trusted member and a mod on namepros, even though, at the time i didn't know he was a mod here.
Gave it a go again!
Thought, surely this time, however got rejected again. I've just given up, seems google doesn't want to accept anything i submit, i'm outraged, annoyed, confused and have no clue what to do, and have given up for the past 2 months.

Now i'm back, mind cleared a bit and just need some help!
Would be extremely grateful!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oops! Was meant to be in the adsense section! Don't know how i posted it here!

Would be great if a kind mod could change the category :)

•••
Moved.
Have you had Adsense sites before or are you new to it? (I'm assuming you're new).
What country are you in? They're tougher on requirements in some places.
How long have the sites been live before you submit them?

Common mistakes that could get a site rejected:
Too many ads on the page
Forbidden content on site
Telling people to click
Images like arrows pointing to ads
Ads not distinguished from other content

•••
Another reason might be duplicate content. Make sure all the content is absolutely unique and "good" content, not just content that has been spun or from cheap article writers.

I would also look at the links to the site, just to make sure that there aren't any problems.

I would go ahead and add the site to Google Search Console to make sure the site doesn't have a penalty or other problems.

•••
Absolutely unique!
That was my first priority!
Yep tried all that, no penalty, been getting steady and growing traffic for the past 6months now, but have no clue how to monetize it :(

Cheers for the help though!

•••
Ooops, just Deleted my post. I realize It was to do with SEO ranking and maybe not related to the question.

•••
I notice this thread is a few months old, but I don't know if OP has been helped out with this yet.

Adsense is a fickle beast to get an account. For some people it's easy as hell to get while for others it's next to impossible.

There is what seems to be an infinite amount of reasons for being denied an Adsense account, but that doesn't mean you can't buy an account. Yes, this is against Adsense TOS and there is some risk, but when it comes to desperation this is the way to go. It's against Adsense TOS but it's not illegal.

You can buy an Adsense account off of Fiverr, just search for "Adsense accounts" and you will see many gigs offering their services for new Adsense accounts.

•••
Of course it's not "illegal" as in "get arrested and sent to jail", but If you go that route and get caught, you will be permanently banned from Adsense. There's significant risk of that (partly dependent on how you use the account, partly dependent on who built the account and how).

•••
Of course it's not "illegal" as in "get arrested and sent to jail", but If you go that route and get caught, you will be permanently banned from Adsense. There's significant risk of that (partly dependent on how you use the account, partly dependent on who built the account and how).

Hey, just an option to get around impossible BS. I've never personally heard of any bought Adsense accounts getting banned if they kept things within Adsense TOS after, but the risk is always there of course.

I've seen guys burn through dozens of bought accounts, abusing TOS left and right before getting suspended months later and before already earning some nice money. I've also seen the super-abusive get their accounts banned within days of being paid. When an Adsense account gets suspended it also gets the website itself suspended from Adsense.

So, that's the contrast ... buyer beware.

•••
Cheers guys.
Yep i know all about the fiverr methods, however never wanted to go through that path as i'm not looking for a short term solution. Guess i'll just look for alternatives and do some more research.

•••
You also need traffic to your website. - thats another factor.

•••
I've heard people wait for a year to get the approval from AdSense. I believe the best way is to keep doing what you're doing the best way you can and apply again and again. Ir will work, it must, if you're doing everything properly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back