Dynadot

alert Did Facebook.com get cyber attack ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
Is there any probability for data breach ? May us be worrying about this ?

The important matter is this why facebook.com hasn't been down for past 24 years in business ? And is this down time justifiable for a giant brand like this ?

Read these articles about recent facebook, whatsapp and instagram problems.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech...outage-whatsapp-down-october-2021/5991289001/

And the other read about users' comments

https://downdetector.com/status/facebook/

Anyone here can report any recent problems with his/her account and its usage

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It was a faulty configuration change, no data breach

•••
Luckily I treat Facebook as mere trash and never stored any sensitive information.

•••
It was a faulty configuration change, no data breach

It may be pretense. No body knows about a company secrets fully. But users have to be careful about their information like credit cards. It may be a data breach

Click Security and Login in the left menu of your Settings. Scroll to the Where You're Logged In heading. Here, you'll find a list of all of the devices where your Facebook profile is currently logged in.

•••
The important matter is this why facebook.com hasn't been down for past 24 years in business ?
Is this down time justifiable for a giant brand like this ?

•••
No probably hiding things before the FBI comes and destroys their company...

Right after the whistleblower on 60minutes was live... it just so happen a few hours later the servers go down.... yeah talk about coincidence

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I saw its domain registration bro. I made a mistake. Thanks
Yeah, Facebook bought facebook to upgrade from “thefacebook” for $200,000 in Aug. 2005.

Last edited:
•••
Still whatsapp and instagram have some problems in some place of worlds

•••
•••
This is absolutely ridiculous. Luckily for me, I did not store any sensitive data on Facebook. I am pretty sure the big downtime that Facebook had 1-2 months ago, was due to a massive cyberattack. It can't be a faulty configuration issue because a lot of giant companies like Microsoft also had problems with their servers. One should never trust a garbage platform like Facebook that's for sure.

•••
Back