IT.COM

various Discuss and Report Any Details of Domain Name Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Scotty205

Established Member
Impact
Got my second domain sale today! New Orleans + 2 keywords .com for $300.00 to end user. I emailed 28 companies and got a call and closed the deal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's been pretty slow, but since this is the end of 2021, I thought I’d share a few recent sales:

12-14
omg//.//wine - 1K - @godaddyauctions

(I undersold this domain and I'm completely fine with it. From one wine lover to another, this was my holiday gift to them. They're good peeps.)
Closed with BIN through the GD.

12/07
mindful//agility//com - $1500 - @Afternic
Inbound BIN - Fast Transfer

12/01
123//close//com - $1500 - @Afternic
Outbound BIN - Fast Transfer

11/21
startup//stl//com - $1595 - @Afternic

11/14
inner//-//wellness//com - $1988 - @Afternic

11/04
crowdfunding//365//com - $499 - @Afternic
Inbound BIN - Manual Transfer

10/21
get//moonshine//com - $1888 - @Afternic
Outbound BIN - Fast Transfer

10/04
precision//fertility//com - $4888 - @Afternic

10/04
cocktails//direct//com - $1888 - @Afternic
Outbound BIN - Manual Transfer

09/28
equality//lending//com - $1100
Outbound - Negotiated - Fast Transfer - @Afternic

08/18
i//heart//therapy//com - $1495 - @Afternic

No further details please! Thank you

It should go without saying, but it seems I need to say this anyway. (Directed at Pradeep/TheNameInvestor/DomainNameTimes)

Please do not share or re-post sales without the seller's permission.

If we wanted our sales reported for the entire world to see when they type them into the search engines, they certainly wouldn't be disguised or uploaded as images.

Not to mention, if we wanted our sales reported, we already know who to contact.

This may be a public forum, but we take the steps to ensure the sales are not indexed by the search engines.
Removing the slashes...copying names from screenshots....etc. and reposting or including in domain newsletters is wrong.

That's all

Last edited:
•••
It should go without saying, but it seems I need to say this anyway. (Directed at Pradeep/TheNameInvestor/DomainNameTimes)

Please do not share or re-post sales without the seller's permission.

If we wanted our sales reported for the entire world to see when they type them into the search engines, they certainly wouldn't be disguised or uploaded as images.

Not to mention, if we wanted our sales reported, we already know who to contact.

This may be a public forum, but we take the steps to ensure the sales are not indexed by the search engines.
Removing the slashes...copying names from screenshots....etc. and reposting or including in domain newsletters is wrong.

That's all

Hi,

You've posted for public view. I just reposted it without any false info. I would like to know what's wrong in reposting when your is available for public view. I'm ready to correct myself, but I need to know what's wrong in sharing?

- Pradeep

•••
Hi,

You've posted for public view. I just reposted it without any false info. I would like to know what's wrong in reposting when your is available for public view. I'm ready to correct myself, but I need to know what's wrong in sharing?

- Pradeep

1. Thank you to whoever giving me negative points. But none of them has answered my question.

2. There are big private deals happening in domains, as per rule/law companies report it to stock exchange, few domain investors keep a watch and reveal them in tweets/blogs/socialmedia/etc.,. Even sometimes media report in news. I've done the same except this from public forum not SEC.

3. I have not tweeted about it (check it yourself). I've started a newsletter since this new year Jan 1, 2022 to share it with domainers as sales data are scattered in many places. Newsletters are not indexed by google, if indexing is your problem.

4. I won't comment here again as it spoils purpose of this thread. And private conversation was started between us before it was posted in this thread for public view.

Cheers
Pradeep

•••
Last edited:
•••
1. Thank you to whoever giving me negative points. But none of them has answered my question.

2. There are big private deals happening in domains, as per rule/law companies report it to stock exchange, few domain investors keep a watch and reveal them in tweets/blogs/socialmedia/etc.,. Even sometimes media report in news. I've done the same except this from public forum not SEC.

3. I have not tweeted about it (check it yourself). I've started a newsletter since this new year Jan 1, 2022 to share it with domainers as sales data are scattered in many places. Newsletters are not indexed by google, if indexing is your problem.

4. I won't comment here again as it spoils purpose of this thread. And private conversation was started between us before it was posted in this thread for public view.

Cheers
Pradeep

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 4.21.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 4.21.55 PM.png
    798.4 KB · Views: 307
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 4.23.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 4.23.36 PM.png
    892.7 KB · Views: 306
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 4.24.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 4.24.27 PM.png
    283.1 KB · Views: 267
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 4.25.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 4.25.47 PM.png
    256.5 KB · Views: 311
•••
Hi,

- Pradeep
nOt mY sALe

•••
•••
That was reply to 411domains, not you

•••

🅲🆁🅴🅰🆃🅾🆁🆅🅴🆁🆂🅴.🆇🆈🆉​

SOLD FOR $8,900

•••
Congratulations! One small question, the domain's last nameservers are 'NS5.****' & 'NS6.****' but they are redirecting to GoDaddy BIN landers. Can you please explain a bit about those nameservers? Are those customized and what are their benefits over NS5/6.AFTERNIC.COM nameservers?

First off, I am not sure why you are posting my nameservers here. Please contact a mod and have them removed from your post.

Secondly, it's just for convenience. I use a custom nameserver and redirector for A/B testing. So I don't have to update nameservers by hand at various registrars. I only use this set.

There is no other advantage but the above. Easiness of management + A/B testing. I also have custom landers with it but they are unused at this time.

Last edited:
•••
First off, I am not sure why you are posting my nameservers here. Please contact a mod and have them removed from your post.

Secondly, it's just for convenience. I use a custom nameserver and redirector for A/B testing. So I don't have to update nameservers by hand at various registrars. I only use this set.

There is no other advantage but the above. Easiness of management + A/B testing. I also have custom landers with it but they are unused at this time.
First of all, I am very sorry! There is no bad intention behind posting that reply, I just asked out of curiosity.

I asked the MOD team to remove that reply.

Last edited:
•••

Could you please elaborate on this further?

I have thousand's of domains in multiple registrars and to change name servers to Sedo for example then back again to Dan or Afternic is a hassle.

•••
Could you please elaborate on this further?

I have thousand's of domains in multiple registrars and to change name servers to Sedo for example then back again to Dan or Afternic is a hassle.

I have a custom built system for that. I only use a fixed set of nameservers and the server application does the rest.

•••
•••
I'm off topic, but don't really care - Why are people liking and thanking this blatant TM / Cyber Squatting Domain?

should be a rule that you can't post crap like this in this thread.......

enterpriserentalcar.tv and other domains where handed to Enterprise holding back in 2013

https://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/search/text.jsp?case=DTV2014-0007
You're quite right, thanks for giving the additional information.

As far as I'm concerned, I gave a Thanks. The domain didn't look like such a domain to me, and I did not investigate further.

•••
ec/ogaz/et/te in com $199 (Sedo)

H.r. hold time 6m
Can you explain d process? 6 mins is kind of too fast. Thanks in advance.
Congrats

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
what made u reg such name? how many xyz u own?
I was about to ask the exact same thing but then I did some quick search and I think it might be some kind of trendy NFT thing like the bored apes.

Can you confirm this Sumeeth? Congrats on this amazing sale BTW!

•••
what made u reg such name? how many xyz u own?
I have approx 150 to 200 xyz names, all recently handreg. Mega mutant term I have seen somewhere in nft space on Twitter or news and handregged plural form available in xyz at that time and luckily it got sold..

•••
L----o..xyz
Held for two years
$750 sale
ROI: 8251.89%

If really want to know domain pls pm me. Out of respect for buyer it is censored.

•••
L----o..xyz
Held for two years
$750 sale

If really want to know domain pls pm me. Out of respect for buyer it is censored.
congrats on sale but better if you delete your post, it is as useless as it can be. sorry to be honest

•••
L----o..xyz
Held for two years
$750 sale

Also the venue was afternic. Ty.

•••
congrats on sale but better if you delete your post, it is as useless as it can be. sorry to be honest
Not really. All u have to do is pm me and you get domain name.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back