Dynadot

various Discuss and Report Any Details of Domain Name Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Scotty205

Established Member
Impact
Got my second domain sale today! New Orleans + 2 keywords .com for $300.00 to end user. I emailed 28 companies and got a call and closed the deal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great! You should consider starting a charity for poor domainers 😊

u know what... i had same idea. but we dont know who likes charity

•••
u know what... i had same idea. but we dont know who likes charity
I have proposed in a topic (What Should NamePros add) to add under our accounts a PayPal/Crypto donation button, I m sure such wealthy members as Swetha could support us in exchange for positive feedback. :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
for me..charity is= sufficient tips to choose right domain...but i am very sure sweet won't share :)

•••
What is happening here?! No sale report here for almost a week! It is unusual. Domain name sales being shared here are stimulants to learn from other domain investors. Thank you all who have been encouraging us here with your sales.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Some of the notable or interesting sales I've had over the last 6 months. Most of these were from the beginning of this year. All sold at asking price except for SimpleLogin(.)com & RosterTech(.)com.

SuperScalper(.)com
Price: $7,450
Platform: Afternic
Commission: $1,490
Purchased: 07/15/2013
Cost: $19.47

omooma(.)com
Price: $5,450
Commission: $1,090
Purchased: 05/30/2014

RosterTech(.)com
Price: $7,500
Commission: $1,500
Purchased: 06/03/2018
Cost: $13.47

ParentKnowledge(.)com
Price: $4,450
Commission: $890
Purchased: 07/27/2013

UnitedEquip(.)com
Price: $9,450
Commission: $1,890
Purchased: 04/30/2015
Cost: $13.47

self-protection(.)com
Price: $2,450
Commission: $490
Purchased: 06/19/2014
Notes: One of my few hyphenated names

cluvi(.)com
Price: $7,450
Platform: biix
Commission: $185
Purchased: 06/02/2013
Cost: $28.47

rocware(.)com
Price: $4,000
Commission: $100
Purchased: 06/08/2020
Cost: $28.99

SimpleLogin(.)com
Price: $16,444
Commission: $411
Purchased: 5/19/2018
Cost: $255
Thats great, Congrats and Thanks for sharing, this really gives motivation to others!
One qs: Most of your Domains are 4-8 yrs hold, may I ask what made you keep renewing them every year?

•••
Thats great, Congrats and Thanks for sharing, this really gives motivation to others!
One qs: Most of your Domains are 4-8 yrs hold, may I ask what made you keep renewing them every year?
Because thats what domainers do. They buy what they believe in and hold for right buyer.

Last edited:
•••
3V5xFji.png

Registered in November 2021, listed as make offer since non-transferrable, a price request came in two weeks which I ignored until 60 days since registration. Once the lock period was over, I responded and the next day it sold.
So it appears the fruit company was the buyer. Do you folks think I undersold?

•••
What makes you think Apple was the buyer? I see the website offers genuine parts but I thought there were a number of franchise companies offering these sorts of services?

Also, do you own the plural? I see it was registered the day after this one was regged.

•••
Last edited:
•••
So it appears the fruit company was the buyer. Do you folks think I undersold?
If it was them you undersold but you had no way of knowing it was them. In general, you got a very fair price for this name. It is three words, does not describe what type of repair so the price you got is great.

There are people that only use make offers. They like to research every offer they get because times keep on changing. Most suggest using a BIN to sell names. I use a mix of both.

All sales are great, percentage wise, they rarely happen.

•••
Wow that's awesome! Definitely is theirs then.

•••
sold: gal(.)xyz
price: $8900
method/venue: Dan buy now lander
hold time: since 2020, acquired via NP marketplace
sale date: yesterday

Show attachment 214797
Congratulations! Hey, iwonder if anyone has calculated the avg sales results from the venues given. Wim is afternic where most sales are happening or another platform? Anyways great sale.

•••
Ballet.com - 7 figs ( Brokered )

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Is this your brokered deal?
Don't get me wrong. Im not being disrespectful on not congratulating you. Iam always reserved until I get more facts and validation.

Last edited:
•••
Don't get me wrong. Im not being disrespectful on congratulating you. Iam always reserved until more facts and validation.
Well I understand. No problem.

•••
•••
•••
Hi, can you plz share some inputs like what made u to register, hold this name?
Seems Cryo- comes from Greek “kryos” meaning ice cold or frost, according to Google...

•••
Hi, can you plz share some inputs like what made u to register, hold this name?

I believe its a bbrreviated for the word CRYOTHERAPY

1652437521983.png

1652437660514.png

1652437841067.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back