IT.COM

Do you have your own website?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

levinsondomains

Established Member
Impact
Hey folks,
I curious how many of you have their own website, and if you direct traffic to your custom landing page.
In addition, if you mind to share websites that you have that are not built with efty.
Thank you in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hello everyone,
here is mine: VinylDoms.co.uk

Last edited:
•••
Ace! I own 4 websites. I don't have a custom landing page. What is the benefit of using one? Know your onions!!

NewNoDeposit.com, my site, is built from scratch!

•••
Ace! I own 4 websites. I don't have a custom landing page. What is the benefit of using one? Know your onions!!

NewNoDeposit.com, my site, is built from scratch!

Your site is a custom landing page (that you built from scratch). The benefit of landing pages is relative to the quality of the landing page. Not all landing pages are built equal.

•••
I have a lot of them jonathan.vip is one of them and my favorite.

•••
Hey folks,
I curious how many of you have their own website, and if you direct traffic to your custom landing page.
In addition, if you mind to share websites that you have that are not built with efty.
Thank you in advance!

I created a domain online store for my (dot) io domains.

Last edited:
•••
Absolutely! Easy and simple to make with WordPress. You can see example: DomainsMeca.com if you have a lot of domains or Bitcoinion.com if you have few and can fit them on one page.
You don't need special script or market portals etc. You will have complete control and will be more secure.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
EncryptMoney.com and the domains in header are functional sites.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
One of the sites I am currently holding is https://learncrypto.com/ pretty much a basic knowledge base for learning crypto and the blockchain in general..

•••
•••
I have several running sites. F.e.
sbup.com
seomastering.com
yaldex.com

I started domaining last month. And I place links from running projects to new domains.

•••
Hey folks,
Thank you in advance!
Hi,

We have : Nytimes.info

Please visit for list of domains.

Thanks for reading.

•••
•••
We just launched brandshore.com a custom built, easy to use, blazing fast domain store prototype that every domainer should have!

I've spent the last year intensively developing supernames.com, a fully functional domain store for a domainer friend, who wanted to own, and sell domains independently.

I know from previous researches and experience that many domainers struggle to manage their portfolio smartly, don't have the freedom for negotiations or simply don't like the ridiculous commissions that some marketplaces have.

To solve all these and many more problems, I decided to revamp brandshore.com, and I've built a unique prototype of the perfect domain store of the 21th century (check it out 🙏).

If you want a similar store like brandshore.com or supernames.com you can now book your own domain store development with me at a limited price! (5 seats available for October).

DM me for more details!

Till then enjoy the site and take care.

Last edited:
•••
B / E N E / F I T / E R S . C O M is an awesome domain though, however the site needs improvement. You might be interested in what we do, to learn more, read my latest thread here.

•••
Back