Dynadot

showcase Does It Worth Investing On .XYZ, If YOu Have Any Please Post It

NameSilo
Watch

elevator

DNCombo.comTop Member
Impact
I don't know if this thread is duplicating any thread of this nature.

But I recently realised that .xyz is growing beyond my expectations on the extension the growing is very fast and it seems the good ones are gone out of hand reg.now.
If you have any can we post them here for us to see and compare by telling us the inbound approch or aproaches you have on them.

I have handregged these recently: Cleric.xyz, Monograms.xyz, Mannequins.xyz, IOTBot.xyz, ioRT.xyz
and regged this one today SignArt.xyz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Perhaps you could start with the approach & strategies?

Yeah. Like you, .xyz has just hit my consciousness :) I actually just added them to my short list of TLDs I would buy. My list consisted of .com, .co, and now .xyz. I also have some domainer relate New GTLDs. Pretty much, almost everything else, I'm dropping, as well as not buying.

Some recent purchases includes equities.xyz, caffeine.xyz, homeless.xyz, barracuda.xyz, 3 3L, and my surname.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not that keen (meaning I don't like) the registry's policy regarding premium domains.

•••
Perhaps you could start with the approach & strategies?

Yeah. Like you, .xyz has just hit my consciousness :) I actually just added them to my short list of TLDs I would buy. My list consisted of .com, .co, and now .xyz. I also have some domainer relate New GTLDs. Pretty much, almost everything else, I'm dropping, as well as not buying.

Some recent purchases includes equities.xyz, caffeine.xyz, homeless.xyz, barracuda.xyz, 3 3L, and my surname.
All of your .xyz domains are highly profile. Thanks for your insight.

Last edited:
•••
The domains of my portfolio that sell the best are:

1), COM
2), IO
3), TV
4), US, ORG, NET, etc

Single directory word .xyz might have much better chances, but I don;t believe the brandable xyz are good to invest.

•••
The domains of my portfolio that sell the best are:

1), COM
2), IO
3), TV
4), US, ORG, NET, etc

Single directory word .xyz might have much better chances, but I don;t believe the brandable xyz are good to invest.

You might be right. about the brandable

Last edited:
•••
check these YES's and NO's. Just my opinion.

YES: infludencer.xyz
NO: Influencerr.xyz

YES: Robot.xyz
NO: Robit.xyz

YES: Eat.xyz
NO: Ate.xyz

YES: Scanner.xyz
NO: Scanr.xyz

YES: Food.xyz
NO: Foodz.xyz

YES: Experience.xyz
NO: Experiencing.xyz

YES: Block.xyz
NO: iBlock.xyz

The .XYZ extension has very high standard and requirement on the spelling quality of the words, any small variation can be a risky and harmful for the investment

Last edited:
•••
I observed this trend 6 months ago and also shared my views here at NP in one thread where someone targeted one experienced domainer about the legitimate of XYZ sales.

Actually, extension XYZ means anything full of options a perfect representation of decentralized or distribution system. No wonders most of the end-users are either from Blockchain, crypto, DAO, NFTs, and if this trend and technological development continue it will have a great prospect at least in the short and medium terms.

Best wishes!

•••
check these YES's and NO's. Just my opinion.

YES: infludencer.xyz
NO: Influencerr.xyz

YES: Robot.xyz
NO: Robit.xyz

YES: Eat.xyz
NO: Ate.xyz

YES: Scanner.xyz
NO: Scanr.xyz

YES: Food.xyz
NO: Foodz.xyz

YES: Experience.xyz
NO: Experiencing.xyz

YES: Block.xyz
NO: iBlock.xyz

The .XYZ extension has very high standard and requirement on the spelling quality of the words, any small variation can be a risky and harmful for the investment
Okay ! That is correct I now understand what you meant above.

Cheers

•••
•••
•••
•••
[oops]

Last edited:
•••
I mean the 2nd paragraph of @elevator 's first post :)
Am I daft lol I still am not seeing it. What is the premium domains policy that you don't like? From what I understand they publish a list of some domains set with premium prices, but aren't most extensions like this? Sorry I am just trying to understand. :tightlyclosedeyes:

•••
.com et al don't have premium pricing on their domains. .xyz do have premium prices on valuable domains. That's what I don't like about .xyz

•••
Back